It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Didnt they have a very similar sale a month or two ago????
They may have run a similar sale when Origin did their spring break sale I think it was. I think BF2 Complete was 9.99 USD during that one.
orcishgamer: There would literally be no reason to play Darksiders with a keyboard and mouse, it's all about combos and they're way easier to do with a pad.
PenguinJim: Literally? :D

How about if you don't have a pad? Or you had lost a thumb in a fight with a ferret? Or if your pad has developed a fault so that instead of rumbling, it electrocutes you? Or if your right hand had a mouse grafted onto the palm during an ill-advised bout of unnecessary surgery?
Perhaps this mode of speech is new to you. You can read up on it here: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaggeration

:)
The Stronghold Collection is 75% off at GMG. Don't know if it uses Capsule, but there's no trade-in value either way.
ABH20: The Stronghold Collection is 75% off at GMG. Don't know if it uses Capsule, but there's no trade-in value either way.
Lol: This product is not available for purchase in your region at the present time. Please check back soon.
Drakhyrr: Did you mail them during the free games distribution? They tweeted they had received about 1500 e-mails and just couldn't answer them. Try contacting them again if you must.
Yeah I did, but I mailed about three times since.

I don't agree with ignoring all the mails like that. It behooves a company to take some time and skim them, maybe avoid all the ones saying "WHERE'S MY STEAM KEY!?!" and concentrate on the ones that are distinct. It's called triage.

the_bard: You didn't buy the one you're complaining about now did you?
First of all, I'm not complaining about the game, but the poor support, and the disaster of DRM they have.

And I said *another* game, so it's not this game I'm taking about. I did buy Revenge of the Titans, however, and I was considering Titan Attacks at some point. Not anymore, if this is all I have to look forward to.
if the game is using steam, it's said "this item requires steam account to play"
Almost all of the titles at GamersGate are on sale at 30% off, with [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S7DGE/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition]Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition as the daily deal for 75% off.
ABH20: Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition as the daily deal for 75% off.
According to the user reviews, this always requires an Internet connection to play. I was going to buy it before I saw that.
Post edited April 15, 2012 by maycett
Trolling hard with 30% off. Some good titles in there. Now may be the time to pick up Catz 2 folks!

jk

Unless you're into those sorts of games...

/me waits
the_bard: Trolling hard with 30% off. Some good titles in there. Now may be the time to pick up Catz 2 folks!

jk

/me waits
The problem is not the 30% off... All of those games have Tages as DRM...
Just a heads up:

MMH VI and MM: CoH are -50% on Steam atm.

DMoMM is worth your time if you've never played it. It is one of my favorite games of all time. And a good deal on GG if you buy it as a standalone. However...

DMoMM is bundled with HoMM V bundle on Steam which includes both expansions for 19.99 USD. Better deal imo.

And if you look at HoMM V bundle on GOG it's a better deal than the GG HoMM V Gold Edition and it's DRM free.
Post edited April 15, 2012 by the_bard
Let's hope this is not the week deal on GamersGate...Cause with that shitty DRM...deal is awfull
the_bard: Trolling hard with 30% off. Some good titles in there. Now may be the time to pick up Catz 2 folks!

jk

/me waits
spinefarm: The problem is not the 30% off... All of those games have Tages as DRM...
Not all. I'm not an authority on DRM. However, DMoMM for instance; says the DRM is Steam.
spinefarm: Let's hope this is not the week deal on GamersGate...Cause with that shitty DRM...deal is awfull
Considering it's a pretty uniform discount across most of the Ubisoft catalogue, I think it is the week deal. Bleh.
spinefarm: Let's hope this is not the week deal on GamersGate...Cause with that shitty DRM...deal is awfull
ABH20: Considering it's a pretty uniform discount across most of the Ubisoft catalogue, I think it is the week deal. Bleh.
Then let's hope GOG releases 2-4 titles from that catalogue this week :D

Also: Mass Effect 3 Uk £24.49(30% off)
Post edited April 15, 2012 by spinefarm