It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal:

King's Bounty Crossworlds GotY Edition for 4.99€ / 5.99$ (80% off).

This edition includes "Armored Princess" and "Crossworlds". Note that it comes with Starforce DRM. The two individual games are also included in the 1C Complete Pack, which imho is the better deal, unless you specifically waited for a good deal on this item, and don't care for (or can't afford) all the others in the complete pack.
Eeeeeeeeeeewwww Starforce.....
Is it worth it ? :p 120 AUD with the discount .
Post edited April 15, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Is it worth it ? :p 120 AUD with the discount .
Weren't you trying to trade a huge bundle of Trainz last year, because it didn't meet your expectations? Or was it someone else... or a different train series...
Amazon seems to have a lot of sales as of late.

If I buy digital download games on their can I usually redeem them on Steam? My gaming pals primarily use Steam.
angstrom: Amazon seems to have a lot of sales as of late.

If I buy digital download games on their can I usually redeem them on Steam? My gaming pals primarily use Steam.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2101969
grviper: Weren't you trying to trade a huge bundle of Trainz last year, because it didn't meet your expectations?
Nope .
grviper: Weren't you trying to trade a huge bundle of Trainz last year, because it didn't meet your expectations?
ne_zavarj: Nope .
Ah, you got a refund, not traded them.
grviper: Ah, you got a refund, not traded them.
Yep. And i'm still looking for a good train simulator .
grviper: Ah, you got a refund, not traded them.
ne_zavarj: Yep. And i'm still looking for a good train simulator .
If a game with $1894.02 USD worth of DLC sounds appealing, how about Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012?
Luisfius: Space Marine plays just fine with a mouse and keyboard. Hell, I preferred it that way.

Unlike darksiders. Dunno why.
orcishgamer: There would literally be no reason to play Darksiders with a keyboard and mouse, it's all about combos and they're way easier to do with a pad.
Literally? :D

How about if you don't have a pad? Or you had lost a thumb in a fight with a ferret? Or if your pad has developed a fault so that instead of rumbling, it electrocutes you? Or if your right hand had a mouse grafted onto the palm during an ill-advised bout of unnecessary surgery?

I agree that Darksiders is better with a pad. I found keyboard & mouse just edged out a pad for Space Marine, but there wasn't much in it.
Darksiders is fine to play with keyboard+mouse I think. I've never used any gamepad more than 1 hour since SNES though :p
ne_zavarj: Is it worth it ? :p 120 AUD with the discount .
Sorry I don't quite follow , are there any extra discount since you write 120 AUD ?

I can see that it says :
Purchase TODAY for just $149.99
You SAVE $120!

Anyway , if bought boxed then for some it might be of value because it is a limited collectors edition.... Problem with those things are however that it is very hard to foresee supply and demand and to see if iit will have any real monetary value for collectors - if you are looking fto make an investment from that point of view......

Anyway as "ABH20" wrote then there is also "Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012" at Steam and perhaps they will make a sale with that at some point perhaps...... (but freakin' expensive as is if you ask me - with all the DLCs..)
Post edited April 15, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: Sorry I don't quite follow , are there any extra discount since you write 120 AUD ?

I can see that it says :
You SAVE $120!
http://www.auran.com/default.htm

Big Easter sale banner
Post edited April 15, 2012 by ne_zavarj
FiatLux: Sorry I don't quite follow , are there any extra discount since you write 120 AUD ?

I can see that it says :
You SAVE $120!
ne_zavarj: http://www.auran.com/default.htm

Big Easter sale banner
Ah! , yes , I found it later myself , the 20% off "Store wide" Easter Voucher.....
Thank you !!!
FiatLux: Ah! , yes , I found it later myself , the 20% off "Store wide" Easter Voucher.....
Thank you !!!
Your welcome .