It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I buy the Indie Adventure Bundle from Steam, do I get separate keys/gifts or does it just activate all the games in my account?

I only want Gemini Rue and Jolly Rover and I was hoping to split the cost of the bundle with somebody who needs the other games. Will this work?
FiatLux: Yes , but the offer at GamesGate is only %20 off the GamersGate standard price for the game..
So the saving on the game at GamersGate right now seems to be only 20% .
amok: The strange part is that yesterday it was £9.95 (http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/avernum_escape_from_the_pit_demo/post9) and 20% should be around 7.95.
I can understand why you might be confused from it all , but it wouldn't be the first time that GamersGate have changed their mind. For all I know they might raise standard pice again tomorrow - not that I think that that would be a wise move..... ;-)
Asbeau: If I buy the Indie Adventure Bundle from Steam, do I get separate keys/gifts or does it just activate all the games in my account?

I only want Gemini Rue and Jolly Rover and I was hoping to split the cost of the bundle with somebody who needs the other games. Will this work?
*** SORRY WRONG BUNDLE ***

I do not Think that gifting of the Steam bundle is allowed...
I haven't actually bought the bundle but their bundles seldom allows for gifting unless it specifically says that it will give you extra if you already have the game....
Post edited April 12, 2012 by FiatLux
Asbeau: If I buy the Indie Adventure Bundle from Steam, do I get separate keys/gifts or does it just activate all the games in my account?

I believe you just get all the games added to your account at once. If you buy it as a gift, it will just be the Indie Adventure Bundle and opening the gift would just add the games to your account. It doesn't separate them at all.

No, you get the bundle as one entity and you either add to your library or you give away the whole bundle.
There is a free game from Puppygames today (Revenge of the Titans, Titan Attack, etc), but anybody tried it yet? I entered the code but still shows me the full price.
gyokzoli: There is a free game from Puppygames today (Revenge of the Titans, Titan Attack, etc), but anybody tried it yet? I entered the code but still shows me the full price.
Thanks, worked without problems.
gyokzoli: There is a free game from Puppygames today (Revenge of the Titans, Titan Attack, etc), but anybody tried it yet? I entered the code but still shows me the full price.
Working for me. Did you enable Javascript on the BMT Micro site?

Also, thanks for posting this. I have Revenge of the Titans and Titan Attack and like them both a lot. Might get Ultratron.
Just tried it, it worked for me.
Thanks for the info; it works for me. If you bought Revenge of the Titans or Titan Attack, they also gave you a Steam key.
How did it work? You guys just entered the code and the price automatically updated to zero or what?
gyokzoli: How did it work? You guys just entered the code and the price automatically updated to zero or what?
Have to click Recalculate up near where it shows the price. Should work if you do that.
gyokzoli: How did it work? You guys just entered the code and the price automatically updated to zero or what?
Mephe: Have to click Recalculate up near where it shows the price. Should work if you do that.
Thanks, that worked in an other browser but now I have an invoice about 0 euros but I got no download information. Will I get a 3rd email about that?
yes they have to proceede stuff up to like 48h especialy if a lot people are using that birthday offer
Thanks for heads-up. Which games would you advise aside from Revenge of the Titans?
gyokzoli: (...) but I got no download information. Will I get a 3rd email about that?
Just download demo and enter your e-mail.