It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grviper: Still have mine along with add-on and SE.
Fred_DM: i suppose the removal only affects new buyers, then.

grviper: Listed as pure Battlefront titles and those guys are dicks when it comes to sales. Just look up what they charge for the first Combat Mission.
Fred_DM: i see. but the game is included in the ToW Complete Collection, also currently on sale with a 70% discount.
The first game is after all a theatre of war title, so they couldn't exclude it from the list, but it is not listed as a 1c publsihed product, so not in the 1c bundle... although if it is a 1c publsihed product, aren't they kind of infringing on 1C's rights as a publisher?
grviper: Still have mine along with add-on and SE.
Fred_DM: i suppose the removal only affects new buyers, then.

grviper: Listed as pure Battlefront titles and those guys are dicks when it comes to sales. Just look up what they charge for the first Combat Mission.
Fred_DM: i see. but the game is included in the ToW Complete Collection, also currently on sale with a 70% discount.

abolat: I am cınfused to as to what you mean? doesn't the 1c complete pack have all the theater fo war games?
Fred_DM: no, Theatre of War 1 is missing (see posts directly above). and 1943 Africa was missing until a few minutes ago, but its expansion was included form the start. 1943 Kursk was included twice, once stand-alone and once as part of the Battle of Caen S.E.
Indeed I just saw that... and saw that 1C was not listed as the publisher... weird
Post edited April 10, 2012 by abolat
"Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943" has just been added to my account. I bought the 1C Complete Pack some months ago (don't ask me how much I paid ;) ). It's nice to see that previous customers get the additions when a pack is updated. :)
abolat: I am confused to as to what you mean? doesn't the 1c complete pack have all the theater fo war games?
Cleidophoros: First game is missing right now.
Yes , this is extremely confusing.......
Psyringe: "Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943" has just been added to my account. I bought the 1C Complete Pack some months ago (don't ask me how much I paid ;) ). It's nice to see that previous customers get the additions when a pack is updated. :)
I can confirm that "Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943" has also been added to my account , it does however not show in the "1C Complete Pack" display but in the general account game list area instead....
Very kind of GamersGate......
Post edited April 10, 2012 by FiatLux
Psyringe: "Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943" has just been added to my account. I bought the 1C Complete Pack some months ago (don't ask me how much I paid ;) ). It's nice to see that previous customers get the additions when a pack is updated. :)
Remember to rate the three of them for 150 blue coins
Cleidophoros: King's Bounty The Legend (Mac)
King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)
also added to the bundle.

These two and ToW Africa 1943 is not listed under 1C Complete pack in My Games page though, they stand by themselves.
I wouldn't have spotted the two King's Bounty (Mac) on my account if you and "Fred_DM" had not pointed my attention at it...
;-)
FiatLux: I wouldn't have spotted the two King's Bounty (Mac) if you and "Fred_DM" had not pointed my attention at it...
;-)
hehe, more Blue Coins to be harvested... ;)
I were trying to find out what "grviper" were writing about with respect to "the first Combat Mission" , I couldn't see that but instead found that they have "Section 8" at 83% off :
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S8/section-8

However , their normal price for the game is so high that with 83% off then their price is about matching Steam's standard price.....

Also , Europeans can buy it for less at Play.com :
http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/9069904/Section-8/Product.html
Sanctum Collection $5.49
http://www.impulsedriven.com/sanctumcoll
ne_zavarj: Sanctum Collection $5.49
Odd one , that one....
It is sold at "ImpulseDriven"/"GameStop" (which uses it's own client) and yet it says that "Sanctum Collection" is "Protection: Steamworks" ... ;-)
The Sanctum Collection comes with Sanctum plus 8 DLC Packs:

Aftermath
Slums
Aftershock
Cavern
Penetrator
Killing Floor
Official Soundtrack

but i didnt like sanctum :)
ne_zavarj: Sanctum Collection $5.49
FiatLux: Odd one , that one....
It is sold at "ImpulseDriven"/"GameStop" (which uses it's own client) and yet it says that "Sanctum Collection" is "Protection: Steamworks" ... ;-)
Nothing is odd in this since Sanctum is a Steamworks title. You don't need Impulse client for it.
Does anyone know how long the GG 1C sale is going to last? I'm not home from work for another 3 hours and I'm worried I'm going to miss the pack!
rewsan: Does anyone know how long the GG 1C sale is going to last? I'm not home from work for another 3 hours and I'm worried I'm going to miss the pack!
It's a week sale I think...
FiatLux: Odd one , that one....
gyokzoli: Nothing is odd in this since Sanctum is a Steamworks title. You don't need Impulse client for it.
It still says "GameStop App must be installed in order to download software. " at the (almost) bottom of the page (System Requirements section)... I think that this it is a quite entertaining way of presenting what they sell....
;-)
gyokzoli: Nothing is odd in this since Sanctum is a Steamworks title. You don't need Impulse client for it.
FiatLux: It still says "GameStop App must be installed in order to download software. " at the (almost) bottom of the page (System Requirements section)... I think that this it is a quite entertaining way of presenting what they sell....
;-)
Yes, you need the Impulse client if you want to download the game from GameStop. But there is no point in that since you will get a Steam install and you'll need Steam anyway. Instead of that you can just enter the product key into Steam.