It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WORLD OF HORROR

Steam version is updated to 1.01
Gog is still on version 1.0g
high rated
Hirako__: WORLD OF HORROR

Steam version is updated to 1.01
Gog is still on version 1.0g
This has been resolved. I managed to contact a rep from the publisher who requested the new build from the developer on the very same day.
high rated
Don't Starve has to be added once again because of missing two updates. These are specifically the September 5, 2023 - Hotfix (Rev. 571392) and the October 26, 2023 - Hotfix (Rev. 578406).

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Don%27t_Starve/Version_History

Edit:

Contacted Klei, but think this will be as useful as pissing in the wind. See what happens though.

Just got an automated response from Klei that they are going to be out of the office for the entire month. So even hearing anything back about this in a timely manner is just not going to happen.
Post edited December 12, 2023 by EnforcerSunWoo
high rated
Here are some good news directly from Whitepapergames, devs of Ether One (Redux), The Occupation and Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View:

"Just a quick update on this thread - we've been working with GOG to get our Deluxe Editions updated.
We managed to get Conway's DE released this coming week and we'll reach out to our publisher on The Occupation to try and get that updated also.
Thanks for the prompt!"

So hopefully we can soon remove "The Occupation" from the list which is still on it because of the missing Deluxe Edition.
Post edited December 13, 2023 by MarkoH01
EnforcerSunWoo: Don't Starve has to be added once again because of missing two updates. These are specifically the September 5, 2023 - Hotfix (Rev. 571392) and the October 26, 2023 - Hotfix (Rev. 578406).

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Don%27t_Starve/Version_History

Edit:

Contacted Klei, but think this will be as useful as pissing in the wind. See what happens though.

Just got an automated response from Klei that they are going to be out of the office for the entire month. So even hearing anything back about this in a timely manner is just not going to happen.
Yeah, that sounds about right for Klei's gog releases. For the longest time, they wouldn't release the Hamlet dlc here. Took a good year+ before they finally released it.

Previously, they were offering Steam keys for gog owners of the base game because of the gog version not getting updated and not getting Hamlet, but when I asked about getting keys for the dlc I already owned on gog, they said no, to which I responded I wouldn't be buying further games from them. Sometime after, those issues for the gog version were resolved, but it seems they're back to not updating the gog version again.
high rated
Skyrim is missing an update released about a week ago. Might be a bit early, but worth keeping an eye on.
Post edited December 13, 2023 by soosgjr
soosgjr: Skyrim is missing an update released about a week ago. Might be a bit early, but worth keeping an eye on.
JFI
About a week ago a flag was removed "Partial Controller Support"
Two days ago there was an update with the description:"Changed Steam Deck Compatibility"
https://steamdb.info/app/489830/history/
high rated
soosgjr: Skyrim is missing an update released about a week ago. Might be a bit early, but worth keeping an eye on.
If it's the update that broke a ton of mods and such, we may not want that update lol.
high rated
Lucian_Galca: If it's the update that broke a ton of mods and such, we may not want that update lol.
It did break mods but it also fixed some bugs and crashes and added deck support (for the people who own one and care) , so hopefully we can get the patch here. According to this forum post the unofficial patch creators contacted Bethesda and they replied that the update is planned but they don't have a release date yet.
https://www.gog.com/forum/elder_scrolls_series/new_skyrim_upgrade_on_dec_6th_2023/post2
high rated
Yesterday an update dropped for Batman: Arkham Knight that added in the suit from the movie "The Batman". It was released simultaneously on EGS and Steam, but isn't here yet. This is more recent, but not why I bothered to bring it up right away.

This is further backed up with a few others from years ago. We happen to be missing several WBPlay skins that were added to the Steam and EGS versions in December 2020 after Warner Interactive shutdown WBPlay. These include Anime Batman and the Zur En Arrh Batman skin, amongst a few others.

Edit:

Submitted a request to WB Games for the missing skins. Hopefully something will come of it and the wait won't be too long.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by EnforcerSunWoo
high rated
EnforcerSunWoo: Yesterday an update dropped for Batman: Arkham Knight that added in the suit from the movie "The Batman". It was released simultaneously on EGS and Steam, but isn't here yet. This is more recent, but not why I bothered to bring it up right away.

This is further backed up with a few others from years ago. We happen to be missing several WBPlay skins that were added to the Steam and EGS versions in December 2020 after Warner Interactive shutdown WBPlay. These include Anime Batman and the Zur En Arrh Batman skin, amongst a few others.

Edit:

Submitted a request to WB Games for the missing skins. Hopefully something will come of it and the wait won't be too long.
In the meantime this thread may be useful;
https://www.gog.com/forum/batman_arkham_series/battinson_suit_in_knight/post6
high rated
WB Games has passed my request on to the appropriate team and that is about all that can be done at the moment. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer for the missing skins.
Post edited December 19, 2023 by EnforcerSunWoo
high rated
Just FYI:

I collected all the reports since the last update and try to get the list back on track in the coming days.
The spreadsheet is in dire need of updating, and I'm trying my best to get it done soon.
As for why it took so long…well, I can only speak for myself, but I simply didn't have the time for it.
Also working on a few ideas to avoid that happening again in the future...after I'm done with the updates.

I already removed a few entries that were no longer valid.
EnforcerSunWoo: WB Games has passed my request on to the appropriate team and that is about all that can be done at the moment. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer for the missing skins.
To me they said that they don't respond directly to user requests :D

But yeah, on the second request they said something like "Sure. We pass it on. Don't call us, we call you". I don't expect anything to happen.
EnforcerSunWoo: WB Games has passed my request on to the appropriate team and that is about all that can be done at the moment. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer for the missing skins.
Lots of WB games on GOG are missing Achievements. Have they been contacted about fixing that problem and adding those?

I don't see why they should fix the missing skins problem but yet not fix the missing Achievements problems.

That would be cherrypicking one set of customers to favor over and above another set of customers, which would be unfair discrimination.