It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fletcher.exe: Wreckfest should be added to the list.

With the latest patch you can't play on any servers that use the Steam version of the game at all (literally all of them) unless you downgrade the game version. Which would be fine, except that these older versions do not recognize you own DLC so if you buy it you just can't use it online while Steam users can.

What makes this confusing is that there used to be a version of the game that you could downgrade to that recognized DLC and allowed you to play online, but you can't download it anymore because they released a bunch of pointless updates that seemingly don't do anything significant other than push said version out of the options menu.

GOG support can't really do anything about it apparently and it's been 7 months, the developers clearly don't care.
angelblue: Hi. I can confirm that all the DLC works in multiplayer. I seem to have been able to play with the dlc cars the last time I played.

And two of my friends confirm that you can play multiplayer with the DLC cars.
Which version are you and your friends using, exactly? I used to be able to play the game with DLC online with the GOG version but uninstalled the game. I reinstalled it later, but none of the available versions can use DLC online and only some can even play online in the first place.

GOG support has ended my conversation with them by saying the developers are working on it. So that implies something is indeed wrong with the GOG version right now.
Post edited October 24, 2023 by Fletcher.exe
high rated
Edge of Eternity is again missing 2 updates.

Community Update #4 (on Steam since 04/2023)
New Beginnning Update (on Steam since 07/2023)

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/269190?updates=true

This is not the first time and it probably won't be the last. According to the devs they don't have enough manpower anymore to support GOG without such a delay ... apparently there's only one person responsible for updating GOG. (not so) I kindly asked them to remove the game from the store if they are unable to continue to support it. They continue to earn money with it while GOGers will have to wait months if not years until they get the same treatment. Thise devs imo should not even allowed to sell anything at all.
Post edited October 28, 2023 by MarkoH01
Lust Theory Season 1 + 2
Season 1:
1. Unfixed bugs, at least four missing files. Not gamebreaking, but shows errors while playing.
2. Payed wallpaper DLC is missing

Season 2:
1. No update since release (February), Steam got several bugfixes meanwhile and a new "Beach day" event, the latter one a bit more than a month ago. The devs come up with all kinds of excuses to not update the version on GOG. Once it's the alleged addition of achievements to the GOG version, then the uploader guy is sick and then he forgot how to do it.

Season 2 is supposed to get a full voiceover on Steam and on GOG. Also Season 1 seems to get a new feature. Hopefully then we finally get updates.
Post edited October 28, 2023 by neumi5694
angelblue: Hi. I can confirm that all the DLC works in multiplayer. I seem to have been able to play with the dlc cars the last time I played.

And two of my friends confirm that you can play multiplayer with the DLC cars.
Fletcher.exe: Which version are you and your friends using, exactly? I used to be able to play the game with DLC online with the GOG version but uninstalled the game. I reinstalled it later, but none of the available versions can use DLC online and only some can even play online in the first place.

GOG support has ended my conversation with them by saying the developers are working on it. So that implies something is indeed wrong with the GOG version right now.
It seems you're right. I'm waiting for confirmation from my friends to be sure. But lately, it looks like we no longer have access to the old update that lets you use the dlc in multiplayer.

After that, don't forget that the studio is preparing a major project to unite all platforms, it seems to me. Gog users have access to the update, which is more recent than the one available to Steam users. So it's normal that we can't play with them for the time being. You just have to be patient, I think.
MarkoH01: According to the devs they don't have enough manpower anymore to support GOG without such a delay ... apparently there's only one person responsible for updating GOG.
Even assuming that includes some testing of separate GOG builds, I'm boggling a bit at the idea any company could need more than one person to send updated builds over.
neumi5694: The devs come up with all kinds of excuses to not update the version on GOG. Once it's the alleged addition of achievements to the GOG version, then the uploader guy is sick and then he forgot how to do it.
Since the devs of "Slay the Princess" finally managed to add achievements to a ren'py game I told the devs from Lust Theory to contact them to figure out how to do it so that this excuse should not count now anymore. But yes, unfortunately I have to agree that there are several bugs in EVERY SINGLE GAME from inceton ranging from translation over branching (this is extremely serious in "Inside Jennifer") to script errors. Not a single update for any of these games and not a single reply from the devs on an ETA when GOG will finally get updates. Instead of updating existing games they continue to produce even more games which they are unable to support.

Afaik they lost at least one person who did the VO and had to search for a new one so it is a lot of work to do and it could really take long until the VO will finally get completed. Regarding the "new feature" on Lust Theory 1 it feels more as if they are creating (once again) another game based on the Unreal Engine with the Lust Theory 1 story ... at least it feels this way to me.
MarkoH01: According to the devs they don't have enough manpower anymore to support GOG without such a delay ... apparently there's only one person responsible for updating GOG.
VanishedOne: Even assuming that includes some testing of separate GOG builds, I'm boggling a bit at the idea any company could need more than one person to send updated builds over.
Here is what they said to me on discord in 12/2022:

"We can't make that kind of promise. The Eterniteam, the team dedicated to the development of Edge of Eternity, is a very small internal team at Midgar Studio composed of three people. @kaldorei lends us a hand when he is available to release updates on different platforms. Our intention is to consolidate the updates already released on a monthly basis on Steam and then release them centrally on consoles. Due to our human and financial resources, we prefer not to communicate on any delivery schedule for releases on other platforms. Nevertheless we guarantee that you will be informed. Sorry for the inconvenience."

So this kaldorei guy seems to be the only guy responsible for the updates.
Post edited October 28, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Afaik they lost at least one person who did the VO and had to search for a new one so it is a lot of work to do and it could really take long until the VO will finally get completed.
Yep, but that affects all versions and is not topic for the "second class citizens". I can wait for voice over, no problem. But what's in versions on other platforms should be here as well.

MarkoH01: Regarding the "new feature" on Lust Theory 1 it feels more as if they are creating (once again) another game based on the Unreal Engine with the Lust Theory 1 story ... at least it feels this way to me.
They are working on a Unreal Lust Theory game, but that has nothing to do with Season 1.
I haven't really tried to find out what the new feature is, but I think I saw it was the same voiced narration like in the beach day event in season 2, for which they apparently used a AI (I can confirm that it's not the standard Ren'Py voice, since that - in my case - reads as if the games were written in german).
MADiSON

Missing three patches and a DLC!
high rated
omega64: Seven: Enhanced Edition Missing Japanese Language
Seven: Enhanced Edition finally got the missing patches and is now on par with Steam. (In-game version Number 1.3.4)
Attachments:
seven.jpg (243 Kb)
omega64: Seven: Enhanced Edition Missing Japanese Language
Hustlefan: Seven: Enhanced Edition finally got the missing patches and is now on par with Steam. (In-game version Number 1.3.4)
When I saw the update I could hardly believe my eyes.
At long last. I see the offline installers are labelled 1.3.2.1 instead of 1.3.4: is that just GOG's installer versioning at work?
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is missing all of its DLC ('Base & Jay' character pack, and soundtrack), which was released on 19th August on Steam, and not on available on GOG as of 1st November.
neumi5694: Lust Theory

Season 2:
1. No update since release (February), Steam got several bugfixes meanwhile and a new "Beach day" event, the latter one a bit more than a month ago. The devs come up with all kinds of excuses to not update the version on GOG. Once it's the alleged addition of achievements to the GOG version, then the uploader guy is sick and then he forgot how to do it.

Season 2 is supposed to get a full voiceover on Steam and on GOG. Also Season 1 seems to get a new feature. Hopefully then we finally get updates.
Got another reply from the devs:

"Sorry for the inconvenience and not updating it the same day. For the past few weeks we had a lot on our plate. We planned to release the GOG update yesterday bud did not have time to get to it so, it will be updated on Monday at the latest."

(The update should also include the beach event that is free on Steam)
Post edited November 01, 2023 by MarkoH01
high rated
Here's another - probably good - news. Since I did the German translation for Ether One Redux I know White Paper Games quite well and they are still on this list since the Deluxe Edition of "The Occupation" is missing here on GOG. So I decided to write a mail to Pete Bottomley (the lead dev from White Paper Games) and mentioned the missing DE of Occupation. Here's what he said about the missing DE on GOG:

"I also appreciate you highlighting about the DE on GOG since it's something I had overlooked - I don't suspect Humble would have an issue with us putting it together so I'll note down why that's the case and see if we can get the build up there, should be more straightforward than patching a game since all the content is available on other platforms. "
Post edited November 01, 2023 by MarkoH01