It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think This War of Mine should be add to this list. Steam had an update to it in 2022, then I asked the developer but no reply (over a month!). It is DRM-free on Steam, I couldn't understand why not came to GOG.
Ikspress: I think This War of Mine should be add to this list. Steam had an update to it in 2022, then I asked the developer but no reply (over a month!). It is DRM-free on Steam, I couldn't understand why not came to GOG.
Some developers are good at ignoring GOG customers. I had to post multiple times on one Discord. They finally replied when I said this is how you treat paying customers of your game.

Use that line of GOG as well. lol
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Syphon72
high rated
Ikspress: I think This War of Mine should be add to this list. Steam had an update to it in 2022, then I asked the developer but no reply (over a month!). It is DRM-free on Steam, I couldn't understand why not came to GOG.
Regarding this war of mine this is the answer I received from 11bit studio (see attached picture)
Attachments:
Post edited September 28, 2023 by alexandros050
high rated
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy has updated with several years of back-patches, which means we can finally take it off the naughty list. Notably, our version is technically NEWER than Steam's, but that's probably just the day they compiled the GOG submission.
EnforcerSunWoo: Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed is missing the "Summer Patch!" from June 21, 2023, which is known to fix performance as well as other misc issues. Last update on GOG was in April 2023.
It seems that the game received the update today (Galaxy only for now but I assume installers will be up in the next days)
Return to Monkey Island. Still a mess, 10 months after launch on the platform.
rainydaygaming: Return to Monkey Island. Still a mess, 10 months after launch on the platform.
What's wrong with it?
rainydaygaming: Return to Monkey Island. Still a mess, 10 months after launch on the platform.
MarkoH01: What's wrong with it?
Nothing to my knowledge, I finished it without any problems, also got achievements. Even a timed one worked where you have to wait for a while in line for some time. It also got the trivia and german language update.

I was doing the 2 hours speedrun achievement, but then I answered one of the trivia cards wrong and wasn't in the mood anymore. Seeing that it got an update with even more trivia cards, I decided to start over to get them all in one run.
Post edited October 08, 2023 by neumi5694
Hello! Care to elaborate, please?

I have the game wishlisted, I'd like to know if it has issues before I purchase.

Cryptic posts don't help much in this thread.
Rainydaygaming is most likely referring to the achievements on MacOS

https://www.gog.com/forum/monkey_island_series/achievements_in_return_to_monkey_island/post5

Posted February 01, 2023
Post edited 9 hours ago by rainydaygaming

According to GOG's support rep, macOS achievements are improperly implemented and the developers were made aware of the issue.

I've been in contact with support regularly since early December trying to convince them that there's a problem with the macOS version of the game. I even suggested to lab-test the game on an actual Mac. Glad they finally heard me, even if it's 6 weeks too late.
goldfishfingers: Rainydaygaming is most likely referring to the achievements on MacOS

https://www.gog.com/forum/monkey_island_series/achievements_in_return_to_monkey_island/post5

Posted February 01, 2023
Post edited 9 hours ago by rainydaygaming

According to GOG's support rep, macOS achievements are improperly implemented and the developers were made aware of the issue.

I've been in contact with support regularly since early December trying to convince them that there's a problem with the macOS version of the game. I even suggested to lab-test the game on an actual Mac. Glad they finally heard me, even if it's 6 weeks too late.
Appreciate the reply!

Good to hear there is no issue with the game itself.
I am not interested at all in Galaxy/optional bloatware or any external store rewards like achievements.

Good luck with resolving your issue though.

Have a good one!
high rated
Wreckfest should be added to the list.

With the latest patch you can't play on any servers that use the Steam version of the game at all (literally all of them) unless you downgrade the game version. Which would be fine, except that these older versions do not recognize you own DLC so if you buy it you just can't use it online while Steam users can.

What makes this confusing is that there used to be a version of the game that you could downgrade to that recognized DLC and allowed you to play online, but you can't download it anymore because they released a bunch of pointless updates that seemingly don't do anything significant other than push said version out of the options menu.

GOG support can't really do anything about it apparently and it's been 7 months, the developers clearly don't care.
Fletcher.exe: Wreckfest should be added to the list.

With the latest patch you can't play on any servers that use the Steam version of the game at all (literally all of them) unless you downgrade the game version. Which would be fine, except that these older versions do not recognize you own DLC so if you buy it you just can't use it online while Steam users can.

What makes this confusing is that there used to be a version of the game that you could downgrade to that recognized DLC and allowed you to play online, but you can't download it anymore because they released a bunch of pointless updates that seemingly don't do anything significant other than push said version out of the options menu.

GOG support can't really do anything about it apparently and it's been 7 months, the developers clearly don't care.
Hi. I can confirm that all the DLC works in multiplayer. I seem to have been able to play with the dlc cars the last time I played.

And two of my friends confirm that you can play multiplayer with the DLC cars.
Post edited October 19, 2023 by angelblue
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak started receiving new updates in August on Steam and is currently on v1.4.4 compared to v1.3.0 here BUT the latest Steam (and Epic) updates effectively caused the game to require an online connection, even to play single player content or to save changed settings.
Post edited October 20, 2023 by SCPM
SCPM: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak started receiving new updates in August on Steam and is currently on v1.4.4 compared to v1.3.0 here BUT the latest Steam (and Epic) updates effectively caused the game to require an online connection, even to play single player content or to save changed settings.
Why do developers do this? What is the point of making the SP online only??
Post edited October 20, 2023 by Syphon72