It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anime-BlackWolf: "Mortal Kombat 9" / "Mortal Kombat 2011" was un-banned and de-indexed in Germany today.

Seems like a commercial re-release is on the way, since Warner was keen on investing money for freeing the title here (Germany).

Looks like, a GOG release could be on the way, too. Warner still works with GOG on old, popular titles.

I hope all ("Freddy Krueger") DLCs will become available again then.
This would be amazing if it got released, wonder if it would be a standard release or if GOG would be involved similar to Alpha Protocol..... again if this is true.

With all the other PC MK releases here it is hopeful.
I dont know it for sure bu i make educated wish that Witcher 4 will bevreleased on gog in future .

We all want new full witcher game like w3.

Fingers crossed.
high rated
STAR WARS: Bounty Hunter, launches later today.
Anime-BlackWolf: Seems like a commercial re-release is on the way
The last truly good Mortal Kombat could be coming back? With or without Freddy, bring it on!
Post edited August 01, 2024 by ReynardFox
X-Out: Resurfaced, a remake of X-Out, will be released this Winter.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/08/shoot-em-up-remake-x-out-resurfaced-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-switch-and-pc
Post edited August 01, 2024 by Grargar
Anime-BlackWolf: Seems like a commercial re-release is on the way
ReynardFox: The last truly good Mortal Kombat could be coming back? With or without Freddy, bring it on!
lol.what makes the new MK bad?
ReynardFox: The last truly good Mortal Kombat could be coming back? With or without Freddy, bring it on!
Mr.Caine: lol.what makes the new MK bad?
I guess very heavily monetized
Mr.Caine: lol.what makes the new MK bad?
MK10 put me off with its janky animations and colourless 'gritty' art style that made everything look indistinct and boring, MK11 was a terribly unbalanced, mechanically overstuffed game that didn't know what audience it was trying to aim for, not to mention all of its grindy unlockables were locked behind an online only profile. Now MK1 is even more of a bloated mess that is clearly not built to care about the single player experience with its invasions and missing modes from the past, the distancing from 1v1 combat the series is all about in favor of kameos that feel more like an attempt to seem flashy than substantive, the extra predatory microtransactions, and don't even get me started on the character designs and stories in these last two games...

MK9 was the last 'pure' gaming experience in this franchise as far as I'm concerned.
Post edited August 01, 2024 by ReynardFox
Grargar: X-Out: Resurfaced, a remake of X-Out, will be released this Winter.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/08/shoot-em-up-remake-x-out-resurfaced-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-switch-and-pc
Vaguely remember the original

Oh god, please stop ruining my nostalgia...

mechmouse: Vaguely remember the original
The original was a decent shooter on the mighty Amiga, not sure the game warrants a remake as I think the gameplay will be too shallow for modern audiences.
Anime-BlackWolf: Looks like, a GOG release could be on the way, too. Warner still works with GOG on old, popular titles.
That's a good snoop, but hardly an unofficial confirmation. This is probably a better home for these type of things.

Loved it to death on the C64... one of the few games I actually managed to finish. Technically and artistically outstanding (with the awesome soundtrack, and the famous intro that was really the best the machine could offer), perhaps not terribly original, but I think it was a bloody good shooter overall.
Never played it on the Amiga (nor its sequel Z-Out).
As for the remake... we'll see.
mechmouse: Vaguely remember the original
Doc0075: The original was a decent shooter on the mighty Amiga, not sure the game warrants a remake as I think the gameplay will be too shallow for modern audiences.
The R-Type reboots are rather good (i'm still crap at them though), so we'll see. Honestly can't be worse than when I tried to play Xenon 2 again, the game was dire
Anime-BlackWolf: Looks like, a GOG release could be on the way, too. Warner still works with GOG on old, popular titles.
WinterSnowfall: That's a good snoop, but hardly an unofficial confirmation. This is probably a better home for these type of things.
Yeah, sorry, did not find that exact topic. We have too many of these... ^^