It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P-E-S: *cries in Civ V*
SimonZephyr: That's probably one of the longest.
I do not know if any others are still being waited.
Wait, Civ 5 is coming to GOG? Are Civ and Civ 2 as well? I couldn't care less about Civ 5, I just WANT Civ and Civ 2.
I only hope we can get OG Age of empires someday. This game must be on gog.
maxleod: Wait, Civ 5 is coming to GOG? Are Civ and Civ 2 as well? I couldn't care less about Civ 5, I just WANT Civ and Civ 2.
Civ 2 --either Test of Time or MGE (for the council) and Yukon Trail are the two i most desire.
https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/1dsqsh6/comment/lb9u2hd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Maciej: If we're talking about reviving classics, Black & White tops my list. When it comes to games I’d like to see on GOG it’s C&C: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge :) I really believe that Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection will make its way to GOG one day, mark my words! :)
shade: https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/1dsqsh6/comment/lb9u2hd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Maciej: If we're talking about reviving classics, Black & White tops my list. When it comes to games I’d like to see on GOG it’s C&C: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge :) I really believe that Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection will make its way to GOG one day, mark my words! :)
shade:
That'd be nice. Especially since that would mean they've re-opened communications with EA.

Not holding my breath, though.
Honestly, this might be more suited for this thread ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/vague_signs_that_a_game_might_be_released_here_not_even_unofficial_confirmations
The developer of City Of Broken Dreamers is interested in putting Book One and Two of his Cyberpunk adult novel on GOG. Book Two just completed development, so after the rollout of a walkthrough the game will be feature complete. I suspect Book Two would have to be released on Steam first though. He wants to submit the entire game to GOG.

The developer of Fallen Leaf has expressed interest in bringing his game to GOG, even moreso after I tweeted him a link to the 180+ requests on the wishlist.

Art Of Play have also considered possibly bring over The Phantom when it releases soon as well.

The developer of Book Of Korvald desperately wants the game to be on every platform that it can. That includes GOG.
I didn't know this thread existed. I'll repost my message there.
UnknownTheWanted: I only hope we can get OG Age of empires someday. This game must be on gog.
If AoE ever made it here I'd buy it day 1. Love those games.
high rated
Another indie from Top Hat Studios, confirmed via their website:

Crypt Custodian