It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
vidsgame: Is this like a free weekend type thing or does it stay in your library until the end of times?
HoangMarcel: It stays in your library forever.
Yay.
low rated
Any Sunless Sea key, guys?
fchiisaia21: Any Sunless Sea key, guys?
I get people wanting to give away keys they got from buying things in the sale, and people wanting to receive those keys. However, if you want a Sunless Sea key and you don't have the game, you could just go buy something on sale at the moment and get yourself one. Morrowind, for example, is an amazing RPG which blends strange and alien aspects into a fantasy RPG, setting the eerie alongside the ordinary.

If you've not got the money to spend on another game though, then best of luck to you. :)
Are you sure about that? The main Steam page says it's a free weekend.
finkleroy: Are you sure about that? The main Steam page says it's a free weekend.
I'm sure.
https://bethesda.net/en/article/6vtiowCplmQ66SQKyEGgEu/get-into-the-quake-champions-free-to-play-trial
http://www.shacknews.com/article/105418/e3-2018-quake-champions-free-trial-week-live-now
Post edited June 11, 2018 by HoangMarcel
Hi :) If someone has an unused code for Xenonauts, I’d gladly take it. I missed the giveaway because I was abroad and way too busy to check what was going on on GoG :)
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Onox
Onox: Hi :) If someone has an unused code for Xenonauts, I’d gladly take it. I missed the giveaway because I was abroad and way too busy to check what was going on on GoG :)
Hi, I guess you will have a good chance getting one from here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1
Just try to read through the OP before you ask for anything though. Folks there are generally nice.
low rated
Post edited June 12, 2018 by Rinsvind
Onox: Hi :) If someone has an unused code for Xenonauts, I’d gladly take it. I missed the giveaway because I was abroad and way too busy to check what was going on on GoG :)
Check your chat. ;)
For Quake Champions on Steam for free be aware of this: Requires 3rd-Party Account: Bethesda.net (Supports Linking to Steam Account) .
triock: Check your chat. ;)
Thank you very much !
high rated
Ziggurat (GOG) is free on Gog's homepage for the next 48 hours.

Link
low rated
Please give the key s.t.a.l.k.e.r
hi, i have a code for unreal golfd left, anyone intrested?
high rated
[FREE] For Honor Starter Edition (uplay)
https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26/