It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guess it's Secret Hitler again.
Right, lemme think up a passable plot which will be thrown together haphazardly while I go along and I'll be with y'all shortly. Anybody volunteer to be assistant and effectively do nothing at all besides arbitrarily get slapped around?
And thus, sign-ups are open:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_hitler_2_signups
Happy New Year, mafiosi!
Happy New Year!
Happy 2019
A new happy year to all of you!
Happy New Year everyone, hope it's a good one for you all! :)
Happy Year 2019!
May 2019 be the best year yet on all fronts for all my fellow mafiosi!

And for a good start:

Shoots everyone on this page
HypersomniacLive: Shoots everyone on this page
Bah!
HypersomniacLive: And for a good start:

Shoots everyone on this page
So wait. If I wasn't on this page when you shot, does that mean I didn't get shot? Or does this post mean that I retroactively become shot?
agentcarr16: So wait. If I wasn't on this page when you shot, does that mean I didn't get shot? Or does this post mean that I retroactively become shot?
When you are dead, you are dead - stop posting. A single "bah"-post is permitted and encouraged.
agentcarr16: So wait. If I wasn't on this page when you shot, does that mean I didn't get shot? Or does this post mean that I retroactively become shot?
HypersomniacLive: When you are dead, you are dead - stop posting. A single "bah"-post is permitted and encouraged.
Bah!
HypersomniacLive: When you are dead, you are dead - stop posting. A single "bah"-post is permitted and encouraged.
Lifthrasil: Bah!
Boh!
SirPrimalform: Boh!
Bi
Post edited January 07, 2019 by Lifthrasil