It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
RWarehall: Welcome to the Deplorable Club.
Fairfox: lolz! Is taht you, Hillary? I feels we've reached teh crunch-point o' over-dramatic, overwrought, over-examining, over-important silliness.
Say what you will, Triangle of Hate would be a pretty sweet band name.

Or maybe a James Bond movie? Richard Armitage as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in... The Triangle of Hate.

The Deplorable Club I don't like so much. Sounds like some angsty teen drama.
Tauto: Ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,look at all the friendly people:)
Shiny Happy People :D

or maybe more like Furry Happy Monsters (ironically, this one was uploaded by gogator20 *lol*)
RWarehall: Welcome to the Deplorable Club.
Fairfox: lolz! Is taht you, Hillary? I feels we've reached teh crunch-point o' over-dramatic, overwrought, over-examining, over-important silliness.

RWarehall: Rep doesn't matter? Really? And how many have left in part because of it? It's easy to say, but the truth is that isn't exactly true. People see their posts deleted and "Low Rated", you think that makes them happy?
Fairfox: Dude, I lose, liek, five o' these pointless numbers every. single. day no jokez because I write liek I do (oh nooo!). It'll happen here, too. Even teh Frenchie guiz was all "I downvote you for dis! Dum-dum-duuuhm!" 'n' up in mah grill. But it's fine, because it's POINTLESS NUMBERS FROM PEEPS I DON'T KNOW OH CAPS. Honest Lee, teh peeps taht has hissy, flouncing fits ovah it aren't uber-keen, uber-prime forum material, soz-k-soz. I respect a wide variety of peeps (...I mean probs, right?), but if they can't handle a few words frooom random internet peeps then begone. S'like Moldy-Voldemort-Lite who gave his GOGie account away because of it. lolzer, perspective, brotein shakes. Or mebbe it's just becauseee when I logs off o' here I act. do other thangs, socialize, etc... I don't know? S'easier not to care mucho when you has those other thangs goin' on in your life.

Anyhoohar, I still disagrees, apparents., with teh majority; this ol' GOGie community has shown it can't deal with criticism 'n'/or personal spats maturely without mommy 'n' daddy stepping in, sooo... so be it; block/ignore lists, bans, etc. I feels it! For me better taht than this "Triangle of Hate"/"Deplorable Club" uber-lolz-but-holy-sad crapola.
Schizophrenic or broken keyboard. Tough call.
Tauto: Yep, foxworks:)
ftfy
low rated
No more GG talk?
@Support/CM:
Shibboleet!
high rated
What the fuck happened to GOG forums in 8 years...
Narakir: What the fuck happened to GOG forums in 8 years...
Don't even ask...
fables22: ... the rules are also already there, the problem is that because of years of neglect, they've never been enforced and in the meantime the forum seems to have turned into a place where people can get away with saying almost anything ...
Power politics for conflict resolution:

Make an example of the leaders in both sides. Decapitate alternative power centers basically.

You can even do it "nicely" - when you are ready to enforce the "forgotten" rules * announce an amnesty on past misbehavior BUT publically name and shame examples to ilustrate every single principle that will be punished from then on. ** Make sure you select those examples by finding the most popular, the most reputable, the most visible users. *** Tadah, instant authority. Sure the amnesty will be controversial, but show no mercy on the infringements from then on and it always resolves itself. ****

I mean, divide and conquer is a thing... if we're divided, you just need to conquer...

* and only then - you must wait for the proper time...
** bonus points for also announcing the punishments that can be expected
*** as should be obvious already you can pretty much ask the "leaders" of faction A to give you the rot on faction B, and vice versa - if by mirael they both agree on some standards among them which will be applied across - hej, you just achieved a miracle ;)
**** and obvisouly amnesty does not neeed to be absolute... overdue punishments can also do the trick... amnesty is the "nice" way of going at it.

And since I'm here... did anyone give you the Raph Koster talk on community management in times of (culture) war? If not I'll PM you.
Today's Etiquette Lesson:

Proper Placement and Use of Silverware.

Dude, I lose, liek, five o' these pointless numbers every. single. day no jokez because I write liek I do (oh nooo!). It'll happen here, too. Even teh Frenchie guiz was all "I downvote you for dis! Dum-dum-duuuhm!" 'n' up in mah grill. But it's fine, because it's POINTLESS NUMBERS FROM PEEPS I DON'T KNOW OH CAPS. Honest Lee, teh peeps taht has hissy, flouncing fits ovah it aren't uber-keen, uber-prime forum material, soz-k-soz. I respect a wide variety of peeps (...I mean probs, right?), but if they can't handle a few words frooom random internet peeps then begone. S'like Moldy-Voldemort-Lite who gave his GOGie account away because of it. lolzer, perspective, brotein shakes. Or mebbe it's just becauseee when I logs off o' here I act. do other thangs, socialize, etc... I don't know? S'easier not to care mucho when you has those other thangs goin' on in your life.

Anyhoohar, I still disagrees, apparents., with teh majority; this ol' GOGie community has shown it can't deal with criticism 'n'/or personal spats maturely without mommy 'n' daddy stepping in, sooo... so be it; block/ignore lists, bans, etc. I feels it! For me better taht than this "Triangle of Hate"/"Deplorable Club" uber-lolz-but-holy-sad crapola.
Emob78: Schizophrenic or broken keyboard. Tough call.
Dropped on head.
fables22: ... the rules are also already there, the problem is that because of years of neglect, they've never been enforced and in the meantime the forum seems to have turned into a place where people can get away with saying almost anything ...
Brasas: And since I'm here... did anyone give you the Raph Koster talk on community management in times of (culture) war? If not I'll PM you.
You know, I think it's a pre-requisite for our CM to be able to use Google Search (at least I hope so.....) :o)

30 seconds search:
http://www.raphkoster.com/games/presentations/community-management-in-the-culture-wars/
Brasas: Power politics for conflict resolution:

Make an example of the leaders in both sides. Decapitate alternative power centers basically.

You can even do it "nicely" - when you are ready to enforce the "forgotten" rules * announce an amnesty on past misbehavior BUT publically name and shame examples to ilustrate every single principle that will be punished from then on. ** Make sure you select those examples by finding the most popular, the most reputable, the most visible users. *** Tadah, instant authority. Sure the amnesty will be controversial, but show no mercy on the infringements from then on and it always resolves itself. ****

I mean, divide and conquer is a thing... if we're divided, you just need to conquer...

* and only then - you must wait for the proper time...
** bonus points for also announcing the punishments that can be expected
*** as should be obvious already you can pretty much ask the "leaders" of faction A to give you the rot on faction B, and vice versa - if by mirael they both agree on some standards among them which will be applied across - hej, you just achieved a miracle ;)
**** and obvisouly amnesty does not neeed to be absolute... overdue punishments can also do the trick... amnesty is the "nice" way of going at it.

And since I'm here... did anyone give you the Raph Koster talk on community management in times of (culture) war? If not I'll PM you.
Please do!
tinyE: Today's Etiquette Lesson:

I question the wisdom of this. All sources I can find suggest an oyster fork should have 3 tines, not 2.
tinyE: Today's Etiquette Lesson:

wpegg: I question the wisdom of this. All sources I can find suggest an oyster fork should have 3 tines, not 2.
Not in the States.

Where do the English even get oysters?