It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready – because a mockumental action game, Priest Simulator: Vampire Show, is now available on GOG in early access, launching with a -30% discount until October 23rd, 1 PM UTC!

This game is an action mockumentary with a completely messed-up story that will introduce you to the fantastic world of modern Poland. Put yourself in the cassock of a vampire priest who wants to get his batoon back and return to Hell. To that end, you must fight shatanistic hordes, beef up, renovate the church, and gather splendor.

You can now also get Vulgator (Priest Simulator OST) – and beware, because Priest Simulator: Her Ghost, an add-on containing a quest that continues the events of the base game, is coming soon!

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Early Access: Priest Simulator: Vampire Show
Aka: "Mask Fetish - The Game"
Hmm .

Base gane still in early access , but they are already advertising a DLC ?

Also : this publisher still not released the missing Ultimate Fishing Simulator DLCs on Gog .
Post edited 8 hours ago by Oriza-Triznyák
I have no idea what they're going for with this, but I'll gladly watch Civvie try to figure it out if he ever gets around to it. Other than that, it's a hard pass for me.
Post edited 8 hours ago by Breja
We already have Faith and Doom, what more do we need?
dnovraD: We already have Faith and Doom, what more do we need?
Agony . :p
The 'Priest Simulator' portion of the title had been a bit concerning (due to unspeakable occurrences, which are relatively-common within the U.S.). However, upon viewing the (very) Polish-centric trailer, my fears had been allayed. *breathes a giant sigh of relief*

I am looking forward to how this game develops. Perhaps, the developer may be willing to offer a Linux version as the game approaches version 1.0.
Post edited 7 hours ago by Palestine
The photos make me wonder if this is an asset flip game.
aaaa the west! A place where the devil lives.... where greys and reptilians play chess, where lazy dragons go slow, where cats are worshiped by Cat'holics and dogs by Protestants, where the real monsters live, where black metal means black humor on black Friday, the land of doom and quake.... west... I almost smell the sulfur when firing a match..... west..... Vatican.... the big Goat lady..... the secret histories..... west...... please visit us Monday to Friday 9-5p.m..... book an appointment to avoid queues.... west.....
Where we build mountains of trash to have better views from buildings on it
west ..... we never forget we just don't remember what was yesterday.....
west .... home of the sun while it works on east.... west.... what was it...
Post edited 3 hours ago by solseb
GOG.com: ... Put yourself in the cassock of a vampire priest who wants to get his batoon back and return to Hell. To that end, you must fight shatanistic hordes, beef up, renovate the church, and gather splendor.
"OK, let's drink to that" - Vampire Priest said.
"Shatanists" and "christianists"? Are those knockoffs of the brand-name versions? (Joking aside, I get the feeling this was a weird but intentional choice, rather than a case of, "We didn't look up the normal English translations of only these specific and [seemingly] plot-important words, and decided to just guess instead, for some reason.")
Also, are there a lot of villages and towns in "modern Poland" with names like "San de Ville"? =D
This being offered with prime I wondered what kind of game it was like and after seeing this trailer... I still do.