It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: **** Hey General BirdNest, you OK today?
AgentBirdnest: It's been a difficult one, but I'm finally doing okay at the moment. 66ºF and I'm cold as eff :-o
Sorry you're so cold but glad you're at least OK.
I have some meds that make me cold and others make me feel like my face is on fire.
Side effects suck.
EndreWhiteMane: **** Hey General BirdNest, you OK today?
AgentBirdnest: It's been a difficult one, but I'm finally doing okay at the moment. 66ºF and I'm cold as eff :-o
EndreWhiteMane: Tongue Exercises sounds kinda interesting, tell me more.
AgentBirdnest: My mom and brother can't do this. My dad, sister, brother nº2, and myself all can :-)
I can do that but so far I haven't found any practical use for it. :-)
Post edited February 10, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
moonshineshadow: True :D
But being bored makes me think about stupid stuff, that is not that good ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Boredom can be fixed with the 7 "T"s :
Tetris
Tropico
Terraria
Tongue Exercises
Typing your memoirs
Tea
Talking to Fred
To be honest, I don't own a Tetris games and also no Tropico :D
Terraria is finished for me, only play it in our multiplayer sessions.
Tongue exercises? Hmm.. the only you told about above is way too easy so that is out :P
Typing memoirs? I don't think enough interesting stuff happened to fill even a thin book ;-)
Tea is nice, but I don't see how it helps against being bored.
Yep, so that leaves talking to Fred, why do you think I checked to see if the thread was still alive ;-)

*big hug*
Post edited February 10, 2016 by moonshineshadow
AgentBirdnest: My mom and brother can't do this. My dad, sister, brother nº2, and myself all can :-)
Oh no my dear Agent, you've got it all backwards! That problem can't be solved with excercise. Whether or not you can roll your tongue is determined genetically. If you can't do it you can never learn it. :P

I suppose we could put in tongue twisters as an alternative? ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry you're so cold but glad you're at least OK.
I have some meds that make me cold and others make me feel like my face is on fire.
Side effects suck.
Yeah, they do... (un)fortunately the medication is helping quite well, so I need to decide which is worse, the side effects or the original problem. It's a really close one, to be honest :-p
moonshineshadow: To be honest, I don't own a Tetris games and also no Tropico :D
Terraria is finished for me, only play it in our multiplayer sessions.
Tongue exercises? Hmm.. the only you told about above is way too easy so that is out :P
Typing memoirs? I don't think enough interesting stuff happened to fill even a thin book ;-)
Tea is nice, but I don't see how it helps against being bored.
Yep, so that leaves talking to Fred, why do you think I checked to see if the thread was still alive ;-)

*big hug*
You've finished Terraria? I think I'm the only one who isn't in hardmode yet playing by themselves. I gotta catch up! :-o
Your memoirs for today would probably be longer than mine for the last two years :-p

*big anti-boredom return hug*
FearfulSymmetry: Oh no my dear Agent, you've got it all backwards! That problem can't be solved with excercise. Whether or not you can roll your tongue is determined genetically. If you can't do it you can never learn it. :P

I suppose we could put in tongue twisters as an alternative? ;)
I kinda figured. Well, I'm happy to be one of "the chosen" who can do it :-Þ

Sea shells she sells by the she shore... dammit, I'm bad at tongue twisters >__o
Post edited February 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Terraria is finished for me, only play it in our multiplayer sessions.
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: You've finished Terraria? I think I'm the only one who isn't in hardmode yet playing by themselves. I gotta catch up! :-o
Your memoirs for today would probably be longer than mine for the last two years :-p
*big anti-boredom return hug*
No, finished for me. Meaning that I did all the building stuff and exploring I wanted. For me the finishing of that game never was beating all bosses. Since I am really really bad at boss fights and knew from the beginning, I'd never be able to do that ;-)
moonshineshadow: No, finished for me. Meaning that I did all the building stuff and exploring I wanted. For me the finishing of that game never was beating all bosses. Since I am really really bad at boss fights and knew from the beginning, I'd never be able to do that ;-)
Ha, okay. I'm guessing the game probably doesn't really "end" like most games do. I'd imagine you keep playing after defeating all the bosses. But I don't know. I'll let you know when I do B-| (It probably won't happen. I'm terrible at boss fights too :-p)
moonshineshadow: No, finished for me. Meaning that I did all the building stuff and exploring I wanted. For me the finishing of that game never was beating all bosses. Since I am really really bad at boss fights and knew from the beginning, I'd never be able to do that ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Ha, okay. I'm guessing the game probably doesn't really "end" like most games do. I'd imagine you keep playing after defeating all the bosses. But I don't know. I'll let you know when I do B-| (It probably won't happen. I'm terrible at boss fights too :-p)
That is why it is good that we play multiplayer. Together we somehow manage to defeat the annoying bosses :D
AgentBirdnest: I kinda figured. Well, I'm happy to be one of "the chosen" who can do it :-Þ

Sea shells she sells by the she shore... dammit, I'm bad at tongue twisters >__o
It always makes me kinda sad because I'm not one of the chosen. :P And people who can do it tend to think you're really stupid for not being able to do it ... *trauma* ;)

I can do that one, but this one is hard for me: "Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watches which Swatch watch?"

Okay, I'm off to bed now. Have a good evening, everyone! :)
moonshineshadow: That is why it is good that we play multiplayer. Together we somehow manage to defeat the annoying bosses :D
Also, it's pretty fun playing and talking with everyone. But that's second or fourth most important after beating bosses ;-p
Did you get the flying house and greenhouse all finished? Did you have fun demolishing all the memories? :'-o
FearfulSymmetry: It always makes me kinda sad because I'm not one of the chosen. :P And people who can do it tend to think you're really stupid for not being able to do it ... *trauma* ;)

I can do that one, but this one is hard for me: "Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watches which Swatch watch?"

Okay, I'm off to bed now. Have a good evening, everyone! :)
Awww... *big comforting hug for traumatized Fearful* Don't worry, we don't discriminate against anyone here based on tongue rollability ;-p

Gahhh... That one makes my head hurt just from reading it >__o ... I can't say "toy boat" more than twice in a row (sometimes I can't even say it properly once) :"|

*big goodnight hug* Sleep well, Fearful!
Post edited February 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: That is why it is good that we play multiplayer. Together we somehow manage to defeat the annoying bosses :D
AgentBirdnest: Also, it's pretty fun playing and talking with everyone. But that's second or fourth most important after beating bosses ;-p
Did you get the flying house and greenhouse all finished? Did you have fun demolishing all the memories? :'-o
*laughing hug* So if that is only the second or fourth important thing, what is the third?
Yep, the flying house is as finished as possible, of course everyone still needs to furnish their apartments. And yep, the greenhouse is also finished :D
Well, I was a bit sad to see the old house go, but we have a shiny new greenhouse now and you guys have a much bigger graveyard since I converter the old basement of the house ;-)
Good evening, Fred the thread!

And goodnight, lovely Fearful. I hope you have a good night's rest and feel much better in the morning. And I think you are very smart, regardless of you not being able to do the curled tongue thing like us normal people. :-)

*big goodnight hug for Fearful*

AgentBirdnest: ...
And on to Agent's "T"s:
Tetris - A bit boring by this point.
Tropico - Never played it, and I don't own it.
Terraria - As above. I have been tempted a few times, but I just don't think crafting games like that are for me.
Tongue Exercises - That sounds like it could be fun, especially with a partner for some co-op. ;-)
Typing your memoirs - But what would I type about? o_O
Tea - Yes please. *holds out my cup for some of Agent's tea*
Talking to Fred - I am doing, and a very lovely place to talk it is as well.
*new page bugging again test post*
moonshineshadow: *new page bugging again test post*
*hug just in case your post doesn't show a new page*

https://zumbackenverfuehrt.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/happy-panda-cupcakes.jpg
moonshineshadow: *laughing hug* So if that is only the second or fourth important thing, what is the third?
Yep, the flying house is as finished as possible, of course everyone still needs to furnish their apartments. And yep, the greenhouse is also finished :D
Well, I was a bit sad to see the old house go, but we have a shiny new greenhouse now and you guys have a much bigger graveyard since I converter the old basement of the house ;-)
Third is making fun of Socco ;-p
Well, I can't wait to see the new place! I guess it will be a while. ElT doesn't get back until like the 19th. Hopefully we can play again soon. Good thing about the graveyard space, but I'm sure we'll run out of room again after the next boss fight :-p
moonshineshadow: *new page bugging again test post*
ddickinson: *hug just in case your post doesn't show a new page*
https://zumbackenverfuehrt.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/happy-panda-cupcakes.jpg
*big hug*
It worked, but I'll take the hug nevertheless :D
*wants such cute muffins now*