It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Oh yeah. I was playing a game in the last weeks I got during the time I was buying bundles and that thing is so boring, I looked how much longer it will take... and then decided to take a break from it, since I was not even half through :D
CarrionCrow: -laughing- That does indeed sound very similar.
I'm playing Duke Nukem Forever and I can feel my brain cells committing mass suicide to escape. What were you playing?
Something called "Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble" ... Games like that are the reason I stopped buying bundles. Since I can't just ignore them. I own them, so they should be played. Better to pay more for titles I want then getting all that annoying stuff on top. Took me only like 10 bundles to realise that :D
moonshineshadow: Something called "Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble" ... Games like that are the reason I stopped buying bundles. Since I can't just ignore them. I own them, so they should be played. Better to pay more for titles I want then getting all that annoying stuff on top. Took me only like 10 bundles to realise that :D
Agreed. I don't really do bundles anymore either. Got tempted, but it was the same thing. Just a whole lot of crap with maybe one or two decent items mixed in.
Good Monday, lovely people of the Federation of Fred the thread!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and that the week will be wonderful for you all.

*big hugs and silly waves*
ddickinson: Good Monday, lovely people of the Federation of Fred the thread!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and that the week will be wonderful for you all.

Good morning. =)

Can't complain, it was pleasant enough. How were things for you?
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Can't complain, it was pleasant enough. How were things for you?
Good morning!

Glad to hear you had a pleasant weekend. Anything nice planned for the week?

I am doing great, for the most part. Some health stuff as usual, and some non-health problems still causing some trouble, but other than that I am feeling great. I had a really lovely weekend with my partner and with that and my good test results (which has been a load of my mind now that I should not be at risk of a fatal setback) I am feeling great and happy.

Any guesses on the Staff Pick theme this week?
Post edited February 08, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good Monday, lovely people of the Federation of Fred the thread!
*big good morning hug*
moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug*
*big Monday hug*

How are you today, lovely Moonshine?

I see your computers are being mean to you. Did you manage to get your work laptop working as it should? Want me and Agent to come teach them a lesson? I can smash them and Agent can burn them. That will teach them for being mean to our lovely Moonshine. :-)
ddickinson: I see your computers are being mean to you. Did you manage to get your work laptop working as it should? Want me and Agent to come teach them a lesson? I can smash them and Agent can burn them. That will teach them for being mean to our lovely Moonshine. :-)
After that, try turning it off and on again, and that should fix the problem!
You can trust me, I'm from the internet.
Good morning, inhabitants of Fred ! :)
**Big hugs, polite waves, invisible hat tip and coffee**
moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug*
ddickinson: *big Monday hug*
How are you today, lovely Moonshine?
I see your computers are being mean to you. Did you manage to get your work laptop working as it should? Want me and Agent to come teach them a lesson? I can smash them and Agent can burn them. That will teach them for being mean to our lovely Moonshine. :-)
Yeah I fixed it, was not like I had much choice ;-)
So no need to smash and burn it :D
*big hug*

Empress_Owl: Good morning, inhabitants of Fred ! :)
*big good morning hug* Hope you are doing fine?
zeogold: After that, try turning it off and on again, and that should fix the problem!
You can trust me, I'm from the internet.
I am pretty sure Moon is smart enough to have tried that already. :-)

Empress_Owl: Good morning, inhabitants of Fred ! :)
Good morning, lovely Owl of the Empire of France!

How are you today, did you have a nice weekend?

P.S. I found a picture of the first law you can pass once you conquer most of the world. :-)
http://www.jattdisite.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Funny-King-Frog-With-Monday.jpg

*big Monday hug*

moonshineshadow: Yeah I fixed it, was not like I had much choice ;-)
*big hug*
But.. But... I already have my hammer. :-(
Oh well, I guess I might as well go find something else to smash. :-)

I am glad to hear you have it working again now, especially with you needing it today for work.

*big congratulations hug*
Post edited February 08, 2016 by ddickinson
*big hug*
*happy fire-less Moonday hug*
Glad you got it working again :-)
AgentBirdnest: ...
*big good morning hug from beyond the grave (because ELT got us all killed in FTL :-))*
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: *happy fire-less Moonday hug*
Glad you got it working again :-)
*extra big return hug*
Yep, so hopefully now the computers will give me a break :D

How are you doing today?
ddickinson: Good morning!

Glad to hear you had a pleasant weekend. Anything nice planned for the week?

I am doing great, for the most part. Some health stuff as usual, and some non-health problems still causing some trouble, but other than that I am feeling great. I had a really lovely weekend with my partner and with that and my good test results (which has been a load of my mind now that I should not be at risk of a fatal setback) I am feeling great and happy.

Any guesses on the Staff Pick theme this week?
No, not particularly. Just the usual stuff here.

Very happy to hear that. =) (About the good parts, of course. Whatever's causing you trouble while you're trying to recover needs to go the hell away.)

Honestly not sure. If GOG wants to put a theme package together, they have plenty to work with.