It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Looking over the posts that I missed I see 3 pertinent things:

1.) Someone inferred that I might be an adult. This is wrong.
2.) I love grilled cheese sandwiches.
3.) I don't know if I'm smart enough to play The AB.......um....wait..oh yeah, C Murders.

Howdy Y'all. :-)
-laughs-

Hey there. How's it going?
ElTerprise: Speaking of upcoming games. Pony Island is also coming to GOG...curious about that game.

And Hi Agent, Crow and Endre and lurkers :)
Good evening.

Well...that's a bit annoying on one level. Grabbed it as a rental since it got rejected here at first. Yay duplicates.
Oh well, it's only 5 dollars, it's interesting, and I'd rather have it here, so I'll just grab it again.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by CarrionCrow
zeogold: Hi.
...oh! Wait! Shoot! I talked! Dang!
ElTerprise: Hi former lurker :)
D'oh!
Wait, wait, I can fix it! I'll just...uh...
....oh, heck, I don't know. Pretend like I'm not here?
CarrionCrow: Haven't seen anyone mention it here, so before I forget, the new Wadjet Eye game Shardlight is set to come out on March 8th.
It's on the upcoming tab, and that falls on a Tuesday, so it could be a day 1 release here.
Wadjet Eye hasn't disappointed me yet. I'll be keeping a lookout for that
TheTome56: Wadjet Eye hasn't disappointed me yet. I'll be keeping a lookout for that
I've seen enough people sing the praises of their games that I'm also interested. Looking forward to seeing it here.
Good moaning.

I'm pleased to say that this semester, my thursdays have become fridays.

WOHOOO PARTY!!!

3.) I don't know if I'm smart enough to play The AB.......um....wait..oh yeah, C Murders.

Yet you have used the verb 'to infer' correctly.
Either you're an adult or a very literate man-child.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by j0ekerr

CarrionCrow: -laughs-

Hey there. How's it going?
How do? Just got back from the doctor (a new one, the old one moved) and was told the same things you probably were.
I begin physical therapy next week and had some meds changed as per my request.
Maybe, just maybe, there will be a bit of progress now, I'm sick of hurting all of the time.
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

WOHOOO PARTY!!!
3 day weekends? Woohoo indeed. :-)
Post edited February 04, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: How do? Just got back from the doctor (a new one, the old one moved) and was told the same things you probably were.
I begin physical therapy next week and had some meds changed as per my request.
Maybe, just maybe, there will be a bit of progress now, I'm sick of hurting all of the time.
Wonderful. So the only things you need to do involve gutting your entire day-to-day routine then?

I hope so. You shouldn't be having to feel like shit non-stop.
CarrionCrow: Good evening.

Well...that's a bit annoying on one level. Grabbed it as a rental since it got rejected here at first. Yay duplicates.
Oh well, it's only 5 dollars, it's interesting, and I'd rather have it here, so I'll just grab it again.
Hey :)
That's unfortunate. I was tempted to do the same...
Did you already played a bit of it?

zeogold: D'oh!
Wait, wait, I can fix it! I'll just...uh...
....oh, heck, I don't know. Pretend like I'm not here?
Who is not there ;)

WOHOOO PARTY!!!
Good evening :)
That sounds really familiar. Enjoy it :)
So, what do you guise think about The Last Door?

Also I picked this up duriing a sale. I hear it's even good.
So I thought I'd tell you that it's dirt cheap once again.

WOHOOO PARTY!!!
Good evening.

That's always nice. Now you have more time to set up that Slaughtering Ground LAN party. You lucky, lucky soul...
CarrionCrow: Good evening.

That's always nice. Now you have more time to set up that Slaughtering Ground LAN party. You lucky, lucky soul...
I was content.
Now I'm not!
Curse you Kha... I mean; Crooooooow!
ElTerprise: ....
A question for you: How much fun would I have with CKII if I just bought the vanilla version for now?
(Sorry to hijack this post.) :-)
superstande: Morning! :)

Just finished a session of Eye of the beholder.

I'm too lazy to draw the maps on paper, so there's quite a bit, "where the hell am I? ... Does it matter... Have I been here? ...Hmm there's a closed door... maybe this is a new place..."
That sort of thing... but somehow it's fun. I gather there's some kind of purpose in all this. Maybe I'll find it some day.
The first times I played that game I didn't even consider the need for graph paper.

The end result: I got hopelessly lost and utterly bored with the same passageways again and again. After some rage and much defecating on the developer's family, I deleted the game directory.
Yet people kept telling me it was a great game. I told them to stuff it where it don't shine.
j0ekerr: I was content.
Now I'm not!
Curse you Kha... I mean; Crooooooow!
-laughs- Don't worry, it'd be a very short gaming experience, presumably ending with you throwing your keyboard.
EndreWhiteMane: A question for you: How much fun would I have with CKII if I just bought the vanilla version for now?
(Sorry to hijack this post.) :-)
No problem.
Good question actually because i haven't played vanilla in ages. I mean you have access to all the stuff added in by the patches released alongside the content expansions but honestly those expansions really improve the game (haven't played Horse Lords and Conclave though). At least imho Legacy of Rome, The Old Gods and Sons of Abraham are worth it, probably Sword of Islam as well but i haven't played that many Muslim characters. You're basically blocked away from certain elements / Characters / Religions in-game without any expansion....

Edit: And they apparently somewhat broke the game with the current patch/DLC release....oh well....happened before...
Post edited February 04, 2016 by ElTerprise