It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Just recently snagged Original D&D, this odd,but cool sounding pro wrestling RPG called squared circle, and D20 Apocalypse(Basically a generic post-apocalyptic toolkit.)
Somehow since I found regular groups to play D&D with I have little interest to actually play D&D based games. Baldur's Gate is till lying around.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Just recently snagged Original D&D, this odd,but cool sounding pro wrestling RPG called squared circle, and D20 Apocalypse(Basically a generic post-apocalyptic toolkit.)
GreenDamsel: Somehow since I found regular groups to play D&D with I have little interest to actually play D&D based games. Baldur's Gate is till lying around.
As for D&D pc games, the goldbox ones are my favorites. Feels quite a bit more like actually playing solo than say baldur's gate or anything of it's ilk does.
Good moaning.

Well, I'm beat, and unlike thri-kreen or a certain evil avian I need to sleep.

Off to bed, I'll be seeing you guise tomorrah.

pimpmonkey2382.313: We need one that feels like a brothel.
The pimp-hand is strong with this one.
I really don't get why and how Todd Howard doesn't have the same amount of infamy as say...Peter Molyneux? He has a LONG history of straight up promising features that end up not making the game, he never says that the feature was cut and often still uses it in marketing, or he vastly overpromises what a feature can do (like Oblivion's Radiant AI), creates a completely scripted video that makes it appear that the feature works as he said it would and then fails to ever mention that oh yeah...it doesn't work anywhere near like in the promo vids.

Anyway, the powers out here thanks to a massive storm so I'll be getting some actual sleep tonight since my laptop's battery is close to being drained, I don't have any books on hand and it's dark outside. Man I'm bored.
NoNewTaleToTell: Anyway, the powers out here thanks to a massive storm so I'll be getting some actual sleep tonight since my laptop's battery is close to being drained, I don't have any books on hand and it's dark outside. Man I'm bored.
Yeah, I'm due for 20 inches tonight. If I lose power though I can't hang out in here and all of you will no doubt be overcome my so much sorrow a mass suicide will occur. :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Anyway, the powers out here thanks to a massive storm so I'll be getting some actual sleep tonight since my laptop's battery is close to being drained, I don't have any books on hand and it's dark outside. Man I'm bored.
tinyE: Yeah, I'm due for 20 inches tonight. If I lose power though I can't hang out in here and all of you will no doubt be overcome my so much sorrow a mass suicide will occur. :P
We were all set for a blizzard and got 2 inches of wet snow that promptly melted and a bunch of thunder.
Some perverse part of me is disappointed, this was boring.
tinyE: Yeah, I'm due for 20 inches tonight. If I lose power though I can't hang out in here and all of you will no doubt be overcome my so much sorrow a mass suicide will occur. :P
I'll write your obituary.
If you don't return, will you leave me your donkeys in your will?
Only having some annoying storm here...but there might be a storm tide coming :)
ElTerprise: Only having some annoying storm here...but there might be a storm tide coming :)
Okay wait, big or small, annoying or deadly, is anyone not experiencing a storm right now? :P
ElTerprise: Only having some annoying storm here...but there might be a storm tide coming :)
tinyE: Okay wait, big or small, annoying or deadly, is anyone not experiencing a storm right now? :P
I'm brainstorming about my homework. Does that count?
tinyE: Okay wait, big or small, annoying or deadly, is anyone not experiencing a storm right now? :P
zeogold: I'm brainstorming about my homework. Does that count?
No but you just reminded me how fucking glorious it is to be done with school!
Well unless there is a solar storm i guess the ISS-Crew might not experience a storm right now :P
zeogold: I'm brainstorming about my homework. Does that count?
tinyE: No but you just reminded me how fucking glorious it is to be done with school!
And you reminded me how lovely it is not to have to work.
tinyE: No but you just reminded me how fucking glorious it is to be done with school!
zeogold: And you reminded me how lovely it is not to have to work.
Yeah...what I do is work. :P

I made a bed, washed two plates, and then spent the rest of the day playing Terraria and bothering all of you. :P
zeogold: And you reminded me how lovely it is not to have to work.
tinyE: Yeah...what I do is work. :P

I made a bed, washed two plates, and then spent the rest of the day playing Terraria and bothering all of you. :P
Touché.