It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Do you per chance like to listen to metal in any form?
Some yes, although I'm not a real metal-head. I like classic hard-rock from the 70's to mainstream a la Metallica to "cheesy stuff" like Evanescence to Doom like My Dying Bride to Industrial (Ministry) to Black Metal (C/Kovenant)...
And I tend to like everything Trent Reznor had his hands in.
But that's only a fraction. If you're asking because of the "demanding", this also includes Moloko, Recoil, Front 242, Autechre... almost anything from my CD shelf ;-)
Good afternoon folks *big hugs and waves* :)

Hope you're all doing fine :)
ElTerprise: Good afternoon folks *big hugs and waves* :)

^This^ :-)

Howdy all.

EndreWhiteMane: ^This^ :-)

Howdy all.
*hugs*

I hope you're doing fine.
CarrionCrow: I grabbed a bottle of those from a roommate since they're extremely forgetful about taking them. Now it's part of the morning pill routine.

They must be doing their primary update info through their Steam page. I checked, it looks like they're loading up a patch/expansion/tweak/whatever about once a month. They dropped in a hotfix at the end of January and it's looking like they have a big update slated for this Friday.
Right on, that's a good morning routine :)
Ah, thanks... didn't think to check out the Steam page... I thought the team had taken a rather long holiday between work :)
So they are busy with the game, that's excellent!

Howdy all.
Hey Endre :)
Yep...doing fine here - what about you?

toxicTom: *hugs*

*big return hug*
Good evening :)
Indeed i am - how are you doing?
toxicTom: Hmm, neither do I know it, nor can I listen to it atm. Put on "watch later" ;-)

I don't get to listen to music very much currently. When I work I prefer quiet (used to be different). The stereo in the kitchen broke (killed by microwave...), so I can't get my usual fix of game soundtracks while doing cooking, dishes or other chores. That really sucks big time :-/
And spare time... my wife finds most of my favourite music "demanding" *grin*. And she's rarely in the mood to listen to music anyway. She's a real TV junkie, especially series. We're currently working through Torchwood.
And whenever I have time for myself (rare enough) I tend to play games.
The microwave killed your stereo? What an asshole move. Maybe it didn't feel like it got enough attention.

-laughs- Yeah, I'm figuring your chances to get free time are very rare.

At least you're doing the TV thing with her, so you have those shared experience times.
GreenDamsel: Do you per chance like to listen to metal in any form?
Can't think of bands off-hand, but if it's loud and fast, I'll listen to it.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: Indeed i am - how are you doing?
That's nice to hear. :-)

I'm fine, although it looks like it's going to be long day working and I have to get up real early tomorrow.
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Crow, are you doing all right? :)

Me too! Fast healing is nice but not that fast. :P Still, unless my septum somehow manages to grow itself back crooked I should notice at least some improvement. I can already smell a little better. :P
Can't complain too much here. Just had breakfast, tended to a roommate that's trying to get sick. Very exciting stuff. ;)

That's good to hear. It can heal properly this time, you can get your full range of smell back. No need for complications and other crap.
FearfulSymmetry: Berlin is a very nice city. I quite enjoy going there. :)
Alright, another Berlin-digger :)
I found these metro maps, so that's where I got the idea to return to Berlin :)
One is for restaurants, one for bars.

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/berlin/berlin-u-bahn-restaurant-map-berlin-restaurants-near-stations

here's the actual map: http://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/1395080
Post edited February 02, 2016 by superstande
toxicTom: That's nice to hear. :-)

I'm fine, although it looks like it's going to be long day working and I have to get up real early tomorrow.
Glad to hear that too and here's hoping that the working day won't be as long as it looks like :)

toxicTom:

Howdy all.
toxicTom: *hugs*

Wouldn't say 'fine' but doing OK today.
We're having 'Thundersnow' today which is pretty cool, makes a muddy mess though. :-)
Glad to hear you're a bit better today.
CarrionCrow: The microwave killed your stereo? What an asshole move. Maybe it didn't feel like it got enough attention.

-laughs- Yeah, I'm figuring your chances to get free time are very rare.

At least you're doing the TV thing with her, so you have those shared experience times.
It's not like we only watch TV together (although it's a big part - did I mention she's an addict? ;-)).

Microwave cannon vs Sonic blaster 1:0. Fatality... :-/

Howdy all.
ElTerprise: Hey Endre :)
Yep...doing fine here - what about you?
Doing OK today, bought the Firaxis bundle because 'Soup Man' needed what I already had. Made for a good deal all around. :-)

Edit: I like that "It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's Soup Man".
Very catchy. :-)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Wouldn't say 'fine' but doing OK today.
We're having 'Thundersnow' today which is pretty cool, makes a muddy mess though. :-)
Glad to hear you're a bit better today.
Nice to hear it's at least OK.

I like extreme weather conditions. Although sometimes only when I'm safely inside my home ;-)