It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: I had completely overlooked The Last Door.
Looks like tea I'd enjoy.
At that price not much risk involved :-)
... quiet in here ...
j0ekerr: And then it hit me. Out of all the four tests I undertook. I passed all of them... by the skin of my teeth on most, but still passed. And on two of them I even managed to grab a somewhat decent grade. Not great, but better than a C or "sufficient".
Awesomensky! Congrats!!
Here's a little something for a bit of a party:
http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-2kyyzm0/product_images/uploaded_images/liquor-bottles.jpg

Also Hello All !
Bombard the good-hearted grumpy gentleman, Endre, with multi-coloured plusses, if you are around! :)
He just gifted me a whole bunch of quality gaming!

zeogold: Y'all keep talking about the bundle, but nobody wants to try for the bottom tier on my giveaway? For shame...
You'll understand when you're as old as us - around 80 years, at least it feels like that age... :P
Post edited February 02, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Here's a little something for a bit of a party:
http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-2kyyzm0/product_images/uploaded_images/liquor-bottles.jpg
I'll have a glass of water, thanks.
All I've got here is this stagnant one which nobody'll trade for.
zeogold: I'll have a glass of water, thanks.
You could ask my cat. She's very much into stale water...
zeogold: I'll have a glass of water, thanks.
there you go! ..
Attachments:
Ugh, I went back to school for the first time after my surgery today and I'm absolutely exhausted. Completely worn down. :P But at least it was worth it because I now know where my internship will be. :)
FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, I went back to school for the first time after my surgery today and I'm absolutely exhausted. Completely worn down. :P But at least it was worth it because I now know where my internship will be. :)
*big energizing hug*

Surgery? I've been away (troubles, work...) a while. Obviously missed a lot.
FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, I went back to school for the first time after my surgery today and I'm absolutely exhausted. Completely worn down. :P But at least it was worth it because I now know where my internship will be. :)
Hi!
My wife was in a small surgery in early December, took a while ... quite a long time to get back to normal. But now she is as if nothing ever happened.

Don't worry, you'll be fine, I'm sure!
That's a coincidence, I'm actually in the hospital right now after my appendix ruptured.
Smannesman: That's a coincidence, I'm actually in the hospital right now after my appendix ruptured.
Woha! Get better soon! o_O

(Also, nice rep :-))
Aaah. I've got a great offer for a Ph.D. and I want to celebrate, but I still have to learn for my last 2 exams :(
toxicTom: *big energizing hug*

Surgery? I've been away (troubles, work...) a while. Obviously missed a lot.
Nothing too major, I had some surgery on my nose because I had trouble breathing/smelling things. :P The recovery just takes a while. *thank you hug* How are you doing yourself?

superstande: Hi!
My wife was in a small surgery in early December, took a while ... quite a long time to get back to normal. But now she is as if nothing ever happened.

Don't worry, you'll be fine, I'm sure!
Yep, and I am still supposed to be taking it easy this week as well. Going to class today was really pushing it, but it was quite an important lesson and I didn't want ot miss it. Now I'm kind of paying the price for pushing myself so far though. :P How are you?

Smannesman: That's a coincidence, I'm actually in the hospital right now after my appendix ruptured.
Auch! Are you okay? I wish you good luck and hopefully things will be all right soon.
FearfulSymmetry: Auch! Are you okay? I wish you good luck and hopefully things will be all right soon.
Well it was extremely painful, now it's mostly annoyingly painful and I have to stay the week because of all the crap that leaked.
Hopefully I will be fine after all the antibiotics.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, and I am still supposed to be taking it easy this week as well. Going to class today was really pushing it, but it was quite an important lesson and I didn't want ot miss it. Now I'm kind of paying the price for pushing myself so far though. :P How are you?
I'm fine, thanks.
Got my passport issued. Might pop by somewhere warm... Maybe beer and sausages in Berlin :)