It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: I wonder how many people even remember those...

*Big good night hugs and waves*

Time I got some sleep. Behave y'all! ;-)
Probably the same amount of people that had a MangleFire page :-p

*big goodnight hug* Take care, Mr Tom. Sleep well!
Post edited February 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
zeogold: Well, well! Look who's back! Great to see you again! We've all missed you greatly! How're ya doin'? How's the family? How's life treatin' ya?

...and who the heck are you?
It is good to be seen.

You ask who I am? I'm a very important person. Where I live I'm regarded as a king. Although this only applies to the few square meters that comprises my room. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Hey hey! I was just wondering about you this morning. I think I'm psychic B-|
Year is going alright for me so far. Fulls of ups and downs (already :-p) but not a bad year yet. How about yours?

So... would you consider these "good" or "bad" changes?
ElTerprise: Hello :)
I'm fine - what about you?

Yep. Not sure what to think of it yet :)

ddickinson: ...
Hello there, Mr Leo!

I am tempted to say long time no see, but I have not been too active until recently, so I am not sure how often you have visited. Either way, it is good to see you back, hopefully doing well?
I believe my last post here is from last year around the Christmas.
I'm also fine here. Kinda of...
This year didn't started so well to me. I'm jobless. :-(

About the changes here I can't say yet if they are good or bad. I can say they don't affect me directly as early access is something that I'll probably never do. It doesn't feel right somehow.
AgentBirdnest: I Oogled it :-p
That's right... it was so familiar :-)
Cheater!

Yep, the massive corporation from Red Alert 2 - a silly yet fun game.

toxicTom: *Big good night hugs and waves*

Time I got some sleep. Behave y'all! ;-)
Goodnight! Sleep well and pleasant dreams.

*goodnight hug*

LeoLR: I believe my last post here is from last year around the Christmas.
I am sorry to hear that the year did not start well for you (I know how that feels). I hope you will have some good luck finding a new job. Fingers crossed that things will start to improve for you very soon. (I know that is not much help, but sadly there is little I can do to help other than offer some kind words).
zeogold: Well, well! Look who's back! Great to see you again! We've all missed you greatly! How're ya doin'? How's the family? How's life treatin' ya?

...and who the heck are you?
LeoLR: It is good to be seen.

You ask who I am? I'm a very important person. Where I live I'm regarded as a king. Although this only applies to the few square meters that comprises my room. :-)
Well, nice to meet you.

Hail to you, oh king of the room!
I am the master of puzzles, and the all-knowing wizard of wordplay!
AgentBirdnest: I Oogled it :-p
That's right... it was so familiar :-)
Hey. That's cheating...atleast could've used bing for it then :P

LeoLR: I believe my last post here is from last year around the Christmas.

About the changes here I can't say yet if they are good or bad. I can say they don't affect me directly as early access is something that I'll probably never do. It doesn't feel right somehow.
Sorry to hear that you're unemployed :(
Hopefully you'll find a job again soon.

Well from a business standpoint it's absolutely understandable that GOG did it considering the money Valve is making with Early Access and apparently the InDev games don't sell that bad here either. I'm not a friend of it either although i bought Starbound...
ddickinson: *big evening hug for the lovely Owl who I hope has survived Monday with minimal injuries* :-)
**Bigger evening hug for the most wonderful English lady of all times** :))
Heya DD, hope you're doing well... !
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya Empress!
*squeeze*
Hey Endre ! How are you doing today ? Ho... you're offline...
I hope you're spending a nice Monday !
**Big owly hugs with garlic snails** :)
ElTerprise: Good evening Owl *big hug*
I'm fine - what about you?
Good evening ElT !
I'm fine, thanks !
What about you ?...
**Big tight hugs**
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: **Bigger evening hug for the most wonderful English lady of all times** :))
Heya DD, hope you're doing well... !
Hello, lovely Owl, Empress of the French Empire! *big hug*

I am doing okay, just passing some time before my partner gets back from the train station, which should be in a few hours. Did you survive Monday with all your feathers?

*more hugs*
Empress_Owl: Good evening ElT !
I'm fine, thanks !
What about you ?...
**Big tight hugs**
Glad to hear that - i'm fine too :)
*big return hugs*
ddickinson: ...
I am sorry to hear that the year did not start well for you (I know how that feels). I hope you will have some good luck finding a new job. Fingers crossed that things will start to improve for you very soon. (I know that is not much help, but sadly there is little I can do to help other than offer some kind words).
ElTerprise: ...

Sorry to hear that you're unemployed :(
Hopefully you'll find a job again soon.

Well from a business standpoint it's absolutely understandable that GOG did it considering the money Valve is making with Early Access and apparently the InDev games don't sell that bad here either. I'm not a friend of it either although i bought Starbound...
Thank you both for the kind words.
I'm working on find a new work. :-)
LeoLR: Thank you both for the kind words.
You are very welcome. If you ever need to let of some steam or just need some words of encouragement or just a chat, you know this thread is always here for you.
LeoLR: Thank you both for the kind words.
You're welcome and best of luck :)
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl, Empress of the French Empire! *big hug*

I am doing okay, just passing some time before my partner gets back from the train station, which should be in a few hours. Did you survive Monday with all your feathers?

*more hugs*
Hooo... what a cool title B-| hehe...
I wish you were better than just okay... anything to cheer you up ?........ more garlic snails ?.......
I survived this monday, yes... probably lost a few feathers, but they'll grow again :)
I hope you're enjoying your evening so far DD... **big woolly hugs**
ddickinson: Good evening.

My day has been pretty dull. Since I am stuck at home and not allowed/able to do too many things I always get so bored after the weekend, at least then I get my lovely partner to keep me company.

I was just looking at the Humble sale out of curiosity. There is one game I was tempted to get, but I will wait for it to go on sale here on GOG, or just do what I normally do and not get it.

Thank you. I will be okay, they are just making me feel... off at the moment. I can't really describe it, but definitely not a nice feeling.
I kinda know how that can be. It's not fun. I'd play cards with you or something if I were closer. You'd probably get annoyed, but at least you wouldn't be bored. ;)

Not really used to that feeling with body-related pills, but I've known a number of psych meds that can cause that lovely "everything is screwed up and gone sideways" feeling on a mental level.

-laughs- No, definitely not Robin. Although, me in tights or short shorts could work as a crime deterrent since anyone who saw it would immediately want to kill themselves.
Empress_Owl: Hooo... what a cool title B-| hehe...
I wish you were better than just okay... anything to cheer you up ?........ more garlic snails ?.......
I survived this monday, yes... probably lost a few feathers, but they'll grow again :)
I hope you're enjoying your evening so far DD... **big woolly hugs**
You want to cheer me up by making me sick? You French sure are weird. :-)

Yay! I knew you would have. It will take more than a mean Monday to beat our Owl.

I would have preferred that my partner was home so I could have enjoyed it with her, but I have had a nice time trying to distract myself on here, chatting to the lovely people of the thread. It has been okay, just sorting a few things, having some lovely chat with people on PM, and on here as well.

*big silly wooly hug*
CarrionCrow: I kinda know how that can be. It's not fun. I'd play cards with you or something if I were closer. You'd probably get annoyed, but at least you wouldn't be bored. ;)

Not really used to that feeling with body-related pills, but I've known a number of psych meds that can cause that lovely "everything is screwed up and gone sideways" feeling on a mental level.

-laughs- No, definitely not Robin. Although, me in tights or short shorts could work as a crime deterrent since anyone who saw it would immediately want to kill themselves.
That would be very nice, and I doubt I would be annoyed. :-)

It is kind of a feeling of foreboding for the most part, which I only started having with the medication. There are some other annoying symptoms as well, but that is the one bothering me the most for some reason, even though I know it is just a side effect.

But I was hoping it would turn out Endre was Batman. I just need to think who Agent could be then we have all the Americans cast. Alfred perhaps? To hell with it, he can be Batgirl. :-)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: That would be very nice, and I doubt I would be annoyed. :-)

It is kind of a feeling of foreboding for the most part, which I only started having with the medication. There are some other annoying symptoms as well, but that is the one bothering me the most for some reason, even though I know it is just a side effect.

But I was hoping it would turn out Endre was Batman. I just need to think who Agent could be then we have all the Americans cast. Alfred perhaps? To hell with it, he can be Batgirl. :-)
Sort of like the very beginning of a panic attack? (Sorry, just about all my frames of reference come from mental crap.)

Self-awareness doesn't make it go away. That's a massive bitch in the whole process. You know it's artificial, but you still react to it since you're not a robot or full-on sociopath.

-laughs- Actually, Endre could be Batman. He'd be the older Batman who's tired and sore as all hell from all the fighting, but still willing to get up and keep going when people need him to.
As for Agent....yeah, he can be Alfred. That sounds like a much better deal.