It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Bought Lichdom (looks nice, 86% off) and The Last Door (Agent recommended it), both as code for the time being, since I'm not really sure they are really for me.
Already own both...think i also got The Last Door after a recommendation from Agent. I tried Lichdom but it barely ran on my computer....will be one of the first titles i'm going to play when i eventually haave a new PC :)
ddickinson: Good evening, Mr Agent, now slave to the strip club. :-)

How are you feeling today, a little better I hope?

Edit: Sorry, I saw that you answered this a little earlier. *big feel better soon hug*

*big hug*
Hihihi :-)
Lightheadedness is a little better today. Might even be able to get some exercise (indoors... I'm already freezing cold; I don't need to go play in the snow :-p)
*big thank you hug*
ElTerprise: *bigger return hug*
Just read your answer to Endre. Sorry to hear that you're not doing too good today. Hopefully you'll feel better after the tests tomorrow :)

Well bit exhausted from learning a programming language for statistics but otherwise i'm fine :)
Thank you. *thank you hug*

What language are you learning? I have touched on a few when I was at university, but only as a brief interest and none too in-depth.

toxicTom: *Big hugs*

Hey DD, came around to give Outlast a test drive this afternoon when I took a break from work. Not for long, really - just arrived for good and have to find the security keycard.
So far the game makes a really good impression, it's just so unusual to be totally unarmed (well Among the Sleep is the same, but at least that one doesn't look like an updated version of FEAR ;-))
And I must admit - it is rather... creepy. I think hearing your protagonist all the time - clothes crumpling, hands touching a door frame and of course the heavy breathing - really adds a layer of "conscience" which adds tremendously to the spookiness.
Hello! *big hug*

I love the hands on the door, it was a really nice touch. So have you found the keycard or do you need to? I only ask as I was going to make another comment but I won't just in case. Did the game make you jump yet? I think it makes a really good impression, it builds a great atmosphere, even if the guys breathing is annoying when you are trying to listen. But then I just think to myself how would a real person be, they would be panicking just like the character is, so the breathing is realistic if you are scared and trapped in a crazy asylum.
*hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Well in that case learning [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)]R[/url] might be something for you. :P
In the class i'm having this week i actually learn that (a bit) :)
Good Gog... "R" is one too many letters for me to handle today ;-p
AgentBirdnest: Hihihi :-)
Lightheadedness is a little better today. Might even be able to get some exercise (indoors... I'm already freezing cold; I don't need to go play in the snow :-p)
*big thank you hug*
Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well, but I am glad some things are a little better. And... pole dancing can be quite fun, and a form of exercise. Plus you can do it indoors, so there you go. You have snow? We have been getting lots of rain and gale force winds.

*big epic hug*

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug*

How are you today lovely Moonshine?
ddickinson: I love the hands on the door, it was a really nice touch. So have you found the keycard or do you need to? I only ask as I was going to make another comment but I won't just in case. Did the game make you jump yet? I think it makes a really good impression, it builds a great atmosphere, even if the guys breathing is annoying when you are trying to listen. But then I just think to myself how would a real person be, they would be panicking just like the character is, so the breathing is realistic if you are scared and trapped in a crazy asylum.
The game got me to jump twice already, when that impaled guy suddenly moved and when I was "thrown down". I don't have the keycard yet - I suspect it's somewhere down that corridor that I have avoided until now - with that guy in the wheelchair...
What I'm a little unsure about is the camera. Am I supposed to wield it all the time so I don't miss any "notes"? I find the camera view a little straining - the "video effect" is nicely done, but I fear it could give me a headache if I have to view the game like this all the time.
Well, shit. Time to run errands. Yay for bad timing. Back in a bit.
*Huge hugs*

Taking a break from managing the community GA?
ddickinson: Thank you. *thank you hug*

What language are you learning? I have touched on a few when I was at university, but only as a brief interest and none too in-depth.
*big you're welcome hug*
I'm learning (a bit) of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)]R[/url] in a week-long course. It's interesting and might be really useful for my master thesis :)

AgentBirdnest: Good Gog... "R" is one too many letters for me to handle today ;-p
That's unfotunate...i'll ty to avoid that lette then :P

Hey *big hug*
How are you doing?
EndreWhiteMane: Would more crappy jokes help? Or a chat?
Both sound quite lovely... but no worries; I'm already smiling, which feels pretty nice :-)
toxicTom: The game got me to jump twice already, when that impaled guy suddenly moved and when I was "thrown down". I don't have the keycard yet - I suspect it's somewhere down that corridor that I have avoided until now - with that guy in the wheelchair...
What I'm a little unsure about is the camera. Am I supposed to wield it all the time so I don't miss any "notes"? I find the camera view a little straining - the "video effect" is nicely done, but I fear it could give me a headache if I have to view the game like this all the time.
I jumped opening the door to the library when the thing happens. :-)

As for the camera. You can keep it up at all times with no worries to the battery. The battery is only used for the night vision. But you don't have to use the camera (except for the night vision in the dark) if you don't want to. You will miss the notes your character writes, but the game is perfectly playable with your own eyes (or rather the characters). I kept it up as I liked the effect it has on things, and I am a sucker for lore and story in a game, so I wanted the notes. So feel free to use it if and when you like and as much as you like. With the exception of the dark areas which require the night vision the developers leave the choice up to you.
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well, but I am glad some things are a little better. And... pole dancing can be quite fun, and a form of exercise. Plus you can do it indoors, so there you go. You have snow? We have been getting lots of rain and gale force winds.

*big epic hug*
Bah... I'm well enough to complain ;-) I don't have a pole. Maybe I could just dance with a mop instead? :-)
There is a bit of snow, for a change. It's usually to warm and too dry here, but we've had a strange winter. It's very cool to see this otherwise brown city covered in white.

*big amazing hug*
CarrionCrow: Well, shit. Time to run errands. Yay for bad timing. Back in a bit.
Have fun fighting crime! Wait, so you are not Robin? Awwww, here I was picturing you in that cure green outfit fighting crime with Adam West. :-)

Take care!

ElTerprise: *big you're welcome hug*
I'm learning (a bit) of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)]R[/url] in a week-long course. It's interesting and might be really useful for my master thesis :)
I have never heard of that language. I mainly stuck to C or code similar to C. Strange... you mention geography and that you are not an evil scientist, yet now you are learning programming. No doubt to create evil code and for hacking as part of your evil mad scientist role. :-)

*big silly hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Would more crappy jokes help? Or a chat?
AgentBirdnest: Both sound quite lovely... but no worries; I'm already smiling, which feels pretty nice :-)
One official ***ATTA BOY!*** for smiling. :-)