It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: And it must suck when you hit a sprinkler while dragging your butt across the lawn. :-)
Crewdroog: well if it's on, it's a free colon cleanse. stupid yuppies paying good money for that, pssh, i get it for free!
Beat you to that joke already.
Now, what you've REALLY got to look out for are the anthills.
Crewdroog: lol taking things out of context.
-laughs- You're a dork.
ddickinson: I can see how people build big collections these days, especially on Steam and with all the bundles. At least you only pick up games you would like to play, I have seen some pick up games just for the sake of it, as though they were trying to collect them all.
CarrionCrow: Yeah...that's pretty nonsensical to me. I've bought way too many things, but even I'm not going to buy things just to buy them.
i'm sorry, could you not derail our discussion on dinorsaur toileting? ;)

Hi crow! how are you? i am sure you are wishing i was back in the hermit cave not ruining your nice thread :) but i've gone through DD withdraw, so sorry.
Crewdroog: well if it's on, it's a free colon cleanse. stupid yuppies paying good money for that, pssh, i get it for free!
zeogold: Beat you to that joke already.
no you said bidet. i said enema. i win. i'm the grossest!
Post edited January 31, 2016 by Crewdroog
zeogold: Nonsense! It works like a bidet!
If that is how your bidets work in the US then you might want to get a second opinion. It sounds more like you have been getting enemas. :-)

And a nice case of piles (haemorrhoids) as well. Or a full blown prolapse. Yep, I am just full of classy conversations when I am tired. :-)
zeogold: Beat you to that joke already.
Crewdroog: no you said bidet. i said enema. i win. i'm the grossest!
You always were, really. But at least I'm wittier.
And better-looking.
And smarter.
And more egotistical. Did I mention I'm egotistical?
ddickinson: If that is how your bidets work in the US then you might want to get a second opinion. It sounds more like you have been getting enemas. :-)
We don't even have those in the U.S. The very concept sounds weird to most of us.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
ddickinson: How ever will you cope with the exciting sales once you own all the GOG games you want. :-)

Speaking of sales, I was reading that since Steam introduced refunds they have stopped doing flash sales and things during their promos, possibly to prevent refunds due to the price change of games. Not sure how true that theory is, or if it e even true as I don't follow the Steam sales.
Maybe I'll do something crazy like play them all. Stranger things have happened.

That wouldn't surprise me. Their refund system has been pretty useful to me a few times, but I can totally see people abusing it.
Crewdroog: i'm sorry, could you not derail our discussion on dinorsaur toileting? ;)

Hi crow! how are you? i am sure you are wishing i was back in the hermit cave not ruining your nice thread :) but i've gone through DD withdraw, so sorry.
Good evening. =)

Silly person, comments like that make me want to call you an even bigger dork. Shitty people can't ruin this thread, and you're not one of those, so odds of you doing that are pretty frigging low.

Can't complain here, talking with EIT and Moonshine on Skype and having a generally enjoyable time. Beyond that, it's been pretty standard around here, nothing exciting.

How've you been doing?
Post edited January 31, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: If that is how your bidets work in the US then you might want to get a second opinion. It sounds more like you have been getting enemas. :-)

ddickinson: And a nice case of piles (haemorrhoids) as well. Or a full blown prolapse. Yep, I am just full of classy conversations when I am tired. :-)
lol exactly. i think the power on his is set WAAAAAY too high. But i'm sure it looks like brand new in there.

Word, tired makes for the best conversations. Oooor i'll just have a colon you could eat off of.
zeogold: We don't even have those in the U.S. The very concept sounds weird to most of us.
Really? I beg to differ. Rumour has it you are the Bidet Kings. :-)

http://bidetking.com
ddickinson: How ever will you cope with the exciting sales once you own all the GOG games you want. :-)

Speaking of sales, I was reading that since Steam introduced refunds they have stopped doing flash sales and things during their promos, possibly to prevent refunds due to the price change of games. Not sure how true that theory is, or if it e even true as I don't follow the Steam sales.
CarrionCrow: Maybe I'll do something crazy like play them all. Stranger things have happened.

That wouldn't surprise me. Their refund system has been pretty useful to me a few times, but I can totally see people abusing it.
Crewdroog: i'm sorry, could you not derail our discussion on dinorsaur toileting? ;)

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Silly person, comments like that make me want to call you an even better dork. Shitty people can't ruin this thread, and you're not one of those, so odds of you doing that are pretty frigging low.
yes, but i haven't tried to. .......yet.

and obviously i'm not shitty b/c of the sprinkler system.
zeogold: We don't even have those in the U.S. The very concept sounds weird to most of us.
ddickinson: Really? I beg to differ. Rumour has it you are the Bidet Kings. :-)

LOL hand held bidets. i had no idea!
ddickinson: Really? I beg to differ. Rumour has it you are the Bidet Kings. :-)

Nah, just kings of capitalism.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
CarrionCrow: Maybe I'll do something crazy like play them all. Stranger things have happened.

I think the refund system on Steam should be a bit more strict to prevent people using it like a trial service for games, especially as the chances are Steam still keeps its cut of the sale, meaning the developer/publisher would lose money each time. I don't know if that is how it works, but someone once told me some of the mobile stores do that, so I would think Steam would not want to miss out as well. That way there is no risk to Steam as they would profit no matter what if they kept their commission.

Crewdroog: lol exactly. i think the power on his is set WAAAAAY too high. But i'm sure it looks like brand new in there.

Word, tired makes for the best conversations. Oooor i'll just have a colon you could eat off of.
What a lovely image. Eating meals off a T-Rex colon. :-)
ddickinson: I think the refund system on Steam should be a bit more strict to prevent people using it like a trial service for games, especially as the chances are Steam still keeps its cut of the sale, meaning the developer/publisher would lose money each time. I don't know if that is how it works, but someone once told me some of the mobile stores do that, so I would think Steam would not want to miss out as well. That way there is no risk to Steam as they would profit no matter what if they kept their commission.

What a lovely image. Eating meals off a T-Rex colon. :-)
i do what i can
Crewdroog: i do what i can
If only the picture was of a T-Rex. :-)

http://www.gibbleguts.com/wp-content/uploads/bidet-sm.jpg
Crewdroog: yes, but i haven't tried to. .......yet.

-laughs- Are you saying you would be if not for the sprinkler being available?
Crewdroog: i do what i can
ddickinson: If only the picture was of a T-Rex. :-)

http://www.gibbleguts.com/wp-content/uploads/bidet-sm.jpg
lol

alright, i have to be up very very early for stupid work. good night everyone!
Crewdroog: yes, but i haven't tried to. .......yet.

CarrionCrow: -laughs- Are you saying you would be if not for the sprinkler being available?
hell yeah, i'm a t-rex dammit. how else am i gonna wipe?