It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: It wouldn't be so bad if most of these sales didn't end 1 or 2 days before I get paid. :-)
That's really unfortunate. Seems like especially GOG has a fantastic timing for sales ;)
ElTerprise: Yep. Have them already...didn't know that they were unbundled though...
Ah alright... I was just wondering. I haven't bought any tropicos from gog, but I welcome these two :)

ElTerprise: Wait a minute...that's on sale? Oh...wow that's a great discount for the game... well understandable that this made it worse :)

Yep. Have them already...didn't know that they were unbundled though...
EndreWhiteMane: It wouldn't be so bad if most of these sales didn't end 1 or 2 days before I get paid. :-)
So... I take it you are interested in The Book of Unwritten Tales 2...?
Post edited January 30, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Ah alright... I was just wondering. I haven't bought any tropicos from gog, but I welcome these two :)
Not even Tropico Reloaded? Because why would you own them otherwise....
ElTerprise: Yep. Have them already...didn't know that they were unbundled though...
superstande: Ah alright... I was just wondering. I haven't bought any tropicos from gog, but I welcome these two :)

superstande: So... I take it you are interested in The Book of Unwritten Tales 2...?
My problem is I'm interested in too many things even though I have 2 lifetimes worth of backlog. :-)
ElTerprise: Not even Tropico Reloaded? Because why would you own them otherwise....
ah yeah... :) I went to the Tropico Reloaded page, and it said 'owned' :)
I guess it had just unbundled and I had forgotten that I got that...
Good morning/afternoon, everyone.

Hope your weekend is starting off well.
EndreWhiteMane: My problem is I'm interested in too many things even though I have 2 lifetimes worth of backlog. :-)
I guess that's the Collector's Disease - and i suffer from it as well :)

superstande: ah yeah... :) I went to the Tropico Reloaded page, and it said 'owned' :)
I guess it had just unbundled and I had forgotten that I got that...
That's what i guessed. I mean i wouldn't mind getting games out of thin air but that won't happen :)

So... I take it you are interested in The Book of Unwritten Tales 2...?
EndreWhiteMane: My problem is I'm interested in too many things even though I have 2 lifetimes worth of backlog. :-)
:) Oh... I was just thinking maybe I've found something finally to gift you ! :)

I'm on a good mood, finished Technobabylon just recently :)
ElTerprise: I guess that's the Collector's Disease - and i suffer from it as well :)
You just need to set yourself restrictions. Has been working out for me quite well. Only two more games to go and I'll have reached the 40% finished games :D
superstande: :) Oh... I was just thinking maybe I've found something finally to gift you ! :)

I'm on a good mood, finished Technobabylon just recently :)
You gifted me the Dark Sun series on my birthday, thank you again. :-)
I'm not looking for gifts, I rather enjoy these 'tough' decisions, they're a lot more fun than the ones I used to have to make. :-)

Edit: And he went and done it anyway! Please +1 our favorite soup maker till you run out of fingers! :-)
Post edited January 30, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon, everyone.

Hi Crow :)

Doing pretty good here - what about you?

moonshineshadow: You just need to set yourself restrictions. Has been working out for me quite well. Only two more games to go and I'll have reached the 40% finished games :D
Well the purchasing slowed down quite a bit but i'm not really making progress i apparently play the wrong...should stop playing games with no end :D

Hiya Crow, the doc have anything good to say yesterday?
EndreWhiteMane: You gifted me the Dark Sun series on my birthday, thank you again. :-)
I'm not looking for gifts, I rather enjoy these 'tough' decisions, they're a lot more fun than the ones I used to have to make. :-)
oh yeah... man my memory isn't really that good... maybe I should have a few beers.. :) .. I haven't taken this sort of break from beer since childhood...
Ah okay... enjoy the decision-making :)
Post edited January 30, 2016 by superstande

ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)

Doing pretty good here - what about you?

moonshineshadow: You just need to set yourself restrictions. Has been working out for me quite well. Only two more games to go and I'll have reached the 40% finished games :D
ElTerprise: Well the purchasing slowed down quite a bit but i'm not really making progress i apparently play the wrong...should stop playing games with no end :D
I started playing MTG. That cut my budget for video games :D
EndreWhiteMane: You gifted me the Dark Sun series on my birthday, thank you again. :-)
superstande: oh yeah... man my memory isn't really that good... maybe I should have a few beers.. :) .. I haven't taken this sort of break from beer since childhood...
Ah okay... enjoy the decision-making :)
Thank you very much you silly soup person. :-)