It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: I'm off for now - family calls.

Y'all have a nice $restoftheday!

*hugs and waves*
Alright. I wish you a nice evening and see you later *big hug*
toxicTom: I sure hope you like it :-)

I'm off for now - family calls.

Y'all have a nice $restoftheday!

*hugs and waves*
Looking forward to it.

Hope you and yours have a good afternoon. Talk with you later on. =)
ElTerprise: That's what i thought....well i don't think that i would have the endurance for completely beating it then :)
And you still come back to it...
151 hours and counting...

One other thing I almost forgot - after we got done talking, I dug up a couple C&C 4 Let's Plays. I'll pass them along to you when I can see the look of dismay on your face. >=)
zeogold: Ah, fine. I guess I should go memeing at 8:30 in the morning anyways. It's a dangerous idea.
I hear 1001 Spikes is similar in mind-numbing difficulty.
That one isn't a platformer so much as it's trial and error. You go through, random traps kill you, you slowly memorize every blindside tactic they use to kill you off.
I honestly prefer the Meat Boy style. It shows you right off the bat how it's going to murder you several dozen times before beating the level.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: 151 hours and counting...

One other thing I almost forgot - after we got done talking, I dug up a couple C&C 4 Let's Plays. I'll pass them along to you when I can see the look of dismay on your face. >=)
Whoa... O.o

Oh please no.... :)
Maybe i have to play it myself eventually because i actually own it because of having the C&C Ultimate Collection on Origin (which totally forgot - or in case of C&C4 suppressed ^^)
zeogold: Ah, fine. I guess I should go memeing at 8:30 in the morning anyways. It's a dangerous idea.
I hear 1001 Spikes is similar in mind-numbing difficulty.
CarrionCrow: That one isn't a platformer so much as it's trial and error. You go through, random traps kill you, you slowly memorize every blindside tactic they use to kill you off.
I honestly prefer the Meat Boy style. It shows you right off the bat how it's going to murder you several dozen times before beating the level.
http://store.steampowered.com/recommended/morelike/app/40800/
This help any?
ElTerprise: Whoa... O.o

Oh please no.... :)
Maybe i have to play it myself eventually because i actually own it because of having the C&C Ultimate Collection on Origin (which totally forgot - or in case of C&C4 suppressed ^^)
I'd go with suppressed for the sake of your sanity.
Just think, if I got that series, we could play C&C 4 in co-op. Wouldn't that be fun?
Well, it reminds me that I need to play Super House of Dead Ninjas. Rented it, but it got buried in other stuff.
CarrionCrow: Well, it reminds me that I need to play Super House of Dead Ninjas. Rented it, but it got buried in other stuff.
Rent? You can actually rent games? People do that? What?
CarrionCrow: I'd go with suppressed for the sake of your sanity.
Just think, if I got that series, we could play C&C 4 in co-op. Wouldn't that be fun?
Fair enough :)
Well a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved i guess :)
CarrionCrow: Just think, if I got that series, we could play C&C 4 in co-op. Wouldn't that be fun?
At least it's fun to make your friend go through the pain too :-p
I'm starting to sound like you >:-)

I'm off until later. Gotta do some boring stuff, like trying to be productive :-) Have a good evenoon, everyone! *waves*
Oh, and hello, Crow ;-)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
zeogold: Rent? You can actually rent games? People do that? What?
I consider all Steam purchases to be rentals. It's a service, not actual ownership.
ElTerprise: Fair enough :)
Well a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved i guess :)
-laughs- It would still suck massively.
AgentBirdnest: At least it's fun to make your friend go through the pain too :-p
I'm starting to sound like you >:-)

I'm off until later. Gotta do some boring stuff, like trying to be productive :-) Have a good evenoon, everyone! *waves*
Oh, and hello, Crow ;-)
Careful, you want to avoid that whenever possible. ;)

Try not to have too much fun with that. See you later.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It would still suck massively.
Unfortunately there is nothing that would be able to change that...

AgentBirdnest: I'm off until later. Gotta do some boring stuff, like trying to be productive :-) Have a good evenoon, everyone! *waves*
See you later Agent *big hug* :)
So I am all alone here. Standing guard. Protecting this thread from gogbears.
GreenDamsel: So I am all alone here. Standing guard. Protecting this thread from gogbears.
You're doing a great job. I don't see any gogbears around.
GreenDamsel: So I am all alone here. Standing guard. Protecting this thread from gogbears.
Ah, but are you safe from Puzzlemasters? I could drop a puzzle at any moment, without warning!!
zeogold: Ah, but are you safe from Puzzlemasters? I could drop a puzzle at any moment, without warning!!
Hit me.
I can solve every puzzle and every riddle you can throw at me.^^
zeogold: Ah, but are you safe from Puzzlemasters? I could drop a puzzle at any moment, without warning!!
GreenDamsel: Hit me.
I can solve every puzzle and every riddle you can throw at me.^^
*cracks knuckles*
You asked for it, green-face.

A bomber plane flies over Germany. The pilot looks out the window and sees the target in view. After waiting a few seconds, he opens the bomb doors. After a few seconds more, he releases the bomb. He then closes the doors, and flies back to base.
On the next day, life in Germany continues as normal. There is nothing in the news that speaks of any major deaths or threats to the country, and nobody seems to know anything about a bomb being dropped
What happened?