It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: You outed yourself as American the moment you didn't know what French was. So no worries, buddy boy. ;)
zeogold: I actually knew it was French, I was just joking.
But I don't speak French anyways. I thought it meant "Happy new year", but I just wanted to be sure. Never know. Could've been an encrypted code for The Witcher 3 or something.
Hey! Only I'm allowed to use the "___ boy" thing, green boy! Such an obnoxiously informal manner of speech with an unidentifiable and mangled accent is my trademark by now! Don't make me have to go all-out American style and copyright it!
Are you calling the person named "Greendamsel" "Green boy" ? :D
zeogold: Although, to be fair, GOG is based out of Poland as it is anyways. Central Europe, so it's bound to attract central Europeans, no?
Then why are there so few Polish people around here? ô__ô
zeogold: I actually knew it was French, I was just joking.
But I don't speak French anyways. I thought it meant "Happy new year", but I just wanted to be sure. Never know. Could've been an encrypted code for The Witcher 3 or something.
Hey! Only I'm allowed to use the "___ boy" thing, green boy! Such an obnoxiously informal manner of speech with an unidentifiable and mangled accent is my trademark by now! Don't make me have to go all-out American style and copyright it!
GreenDamsel: Are you calling the person named "Greendamsel" "Green boy" ? :D
Yes.
I assume everybody on here is a male until otherwise noted. A great deal of guys on the internet have females as profile pictures/names.
If you'd prefer, I could just revert to the gender-neutral "sucker" or "mac" or "buster" or "green-face".
zeogold: Although, to be fair, GOG is based out of Poland as it is anyways. Central Europe, so it's bound to attract central Europeans, no?
AgentBirdnest: Then why are there so few Polish people around here? ô__ô
They're all working for GOG, obviously. Just look at Judas.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold
Well you might look outside of this fred for the Poles ;)
GreenDamsel: Are you calling the person named "Greendamsel" "Green boy" ? :D
zeogold: Yes.
I assume everybody on here is a male until otherwise noted. A great deal of guys on the internet have females as profile pictures/names.
If you'd prefer, I could just revert to the gender-neutral "sucker" or "mac" or "buster" or "green-face".
zeogold: They're all working for GOG, obviously. Just look at Judas.
G.I.R.L. = Guy in real life.
ElTerprise: Well you might look outside of this fred for the Poles ;)
Honestly, sometimes I forget Poland even exists.
Then again, I'm an American, so we forget other countries exist.
Heck, what am I saying? I'm a Californian at that! We forget other STATES exist!
zeogold: Yes.

They're all working for GOG, obviously. Just look at Judas.
GreenDamsel: G.I.R.L. = Guy in real life.
Exactly.
Although, I have to say, there tends to be a much higher female concentration in this thread than most of the others.
I've probably said this already, but it could explains why everybody's so nice and civil here.
And...
*ducks prematurely*
...huggy.
zeogold: I have no idea.
They'd likely have gotten their headquarters trashed by Gabe Newell's nefarious henchmen. We capitalists don't take kindly to competition. Either you close up shop or get bought by a bigger company.
Ah yeah... I was doing some checking and I can't find anything about the U.S. thing anymore, maybe it was cancelled.

... capitalists don't take kindly to competition... ? :) ...
True, and I'm probably wrong, but I remember thinking the same thing long before this thread started. I can only nathink of one or two :-p
Then again, you could name any country, and I would probably say "there aren't many people from there, either" ;-)
AgentBirdnest: True, and I'm probably wrong, but I remember thinking the same thing long before this thread started. I can only nathink of one or two :-p
Then again, you could name any country, and I would probably say "there aren't many people from there, either" ;-)
"Germany" ?
GreenDamsel: "Germany" ?
Who is "Germany"? Does she post in another thread?

Seriousness: Counting the regulars in my head, Germany and the US would be tied.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
zeogold: Honestly, sometimes I forget Poland even exists.
Then again, I'm an American, so we forget other countries exist.
Heck, what am I saying? I'm a Californian at that! We forget other STATES exist!
Cannot happen here - they're our direct neighbour after all :)

AgentBirdnest: True, and I'm probably wrong, but I remember thinking the same thing long before this thread started. I can only nathink of one or two :-p
Honestly i don't know that many either but i've seen a lot of Poles in the forums. Well i'd say that would probably happen to me as well but the more you actually think about it the more you might remember.
AgentBirdnest: Who is "Germany"? Does she post in another thread?

Seriousness: Counting the regulars in my head, Germany and the US would be tied.
Are you talking about [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania_(personification)#/media/File:Image_Germania_(painting).jpg]her[/url]? Haven't seen her in a while :P
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: "Germany" ?

"Excuse <span class="bold">me</span>? What?"

Edit: As I liked this picture so much I just had to make this
Post edited January 29, 2016 by GreenDamsel
zeogold: I have no idea.
They'd likely have gotten their headquarters trashed by Gabe Newell's nefarious henchmen. We capitalists don't take kindly to competition. Either you close up shop or get bought by a bigger company.
superstande: Ah yeah... I was doing some checking and I can't find anything about the U.S. thing anymore, maybe it was cancelled.

... capitalists don't take kindly to competition... ? :) ...
See? Got 'em on the run before they even messed with us.

Hey, if you don't believe me, I can give you a list of companies that Disney owns.

GreenDamsel: "Excuse <span class="bold">me</span>? What?"

Edit: As I liked this picture so much I just had to make this
Yeah! That's nonsense!
We Americans are WAY ahead, like we always are!
'MURICA!
zeogold: See? Got 'em on the run before they even messed with us.

Hey, if you don't believe me, I can give you a list of companies that Disney owns.
;) ...
Yeah I agree that the big ones have a tendency to eat the little ones... maybe I was just thinking the concept of capitalism in a different light - as in the way businesses are supposed to compete with each others to keep the market good... perhaps you meant capitalism as greedy money-making big companies, which happens of course :)
Not that we need more to worry about but is anyone else wondering if the little blob is OK?

Morning all, not feeling well today but I hope everyone else is pretty much OK other than colds and stuff.
*hugs, waves, German food all around*