It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Alright. I'm off for now because i have to leave for university. See you all later :)
Bye bye ElT !! See you later ! **big hug**
moonshineshadow: Who wanted more space games?
http://www.gog.com/game/star_wolves_2
Agent ! :D
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Howdy all, glad everyone is at least OK today. Still hurtin' here but that's no biggie.
Nice releases today, I have all of the Star Wolves games but may grab Thorne one day soon.
*hugs, waves and milk-shakes to all* (before Moon outlaws them) :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, glad everyone is at least OK today. Still hurtin' here but that's no biggie.
Nice releases today, I have all of the Star Wolves games but may grab Thorne one day soon.
**Big hug, stealing one of your milk-shakes** :)
Hi Endre !
Empress_Owl: Hey Sup :D **big hug**
Where are you, in the game ?! :)
Hello, Owl! :)
Umm... trying not to spoil anything for Agent at least :) ... there are ... hmm... it's a... Argh! :)

I'm playing with Lao, the female agent... that's all I can say...
AgentBirdnest: *fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA >__< I can't hear you!! No spoilers!!
:-)
Good day, Sup!
Good day, sir Agent! :)
Hehe... don't worry... I don't want to spoil anything...
Post edited January 26, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Hello, Owl! :)
Umm... trying not to spoil anything for Agent at least :) ... there are ... hmm... it's a... Argh! :)

I'm playing with Lao, the female agent... that's all I can say...
Ho... I see... We're not there yet.... We're still playing with the guy...
(I don't like that Lao... ):-( ... pff. She grins far too much, has a boring voice, and is completely useless... until you play with her, I guess... ? :-p)
ElTerprise: Salut. :)
Hey, what's up? Is Germany melting? ... we got temperature above freezing point today in Finland, snow is melting :)

EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, glad everyone is at least OK today. Still hurtin' here but that's no biggie.
Howdy!
Ah, milk-shakes, can I have one? :) .. Now I really want one, been really long time since I've drank any... :)

Empress_Owl: Ho... I see... We're not there yet.... We're still playing with the guy...
(I don't like that Lao... ):-( ... pff. She grins far too much, has a boring voice, and is completely useless... until you play with her, I guess... ? :-p)
Well yeah, she's more, yeah, boring I guess the word is :) But I'm sure there's a chance to play with the other characters later... I liked the unemployed girl :) she has awesome skills :)
superstande: Well yeah, she's more, yeah, boring I guess the word is :) But I'm sure there's a chance to play with the other characters later... I liked the unemployed girl :) she has awesome skills :)
Yeah, the unemployed girl was less boring... we'll see. I like these changings of characters ; it's not really usual.... :) ... I hope we'll be able to play an owl !
When you spend three minutes searching the kitchen for your cup of tea, and then suddenly realise you've yet to make it, you know it's time for a break from studying :D

How are you all?

*pours over the catalog of newer releases*

I'll give it a pass methinks, perhaps much later during a sale...

*and hugs, nudges, winks, hearthfelt smiles all round - where are my manners of to*
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Vnlr
Vnlr: When you spend three minutes searching the kitchen for your cup of tea, and then suddenly realise you've yet to make it, you know it's time for a break from studying :D

How are you all?

*pours over the catalog of newer releases*

I'll give it a pass methinks, perhaps much later during a sale...

*and hugs, nudges, winks, hearthfelt smiles all round - where are my manners of to*
Hey Vnlr !... Still in your books ? :-)
**Big comforting hug**
Bon courage !!!
Crap...now I want a milkshake.

Actually, there's a place in town that does peach smoothies. Kinda ruins the nutritional value when you want a two-liter jug of it, but that sounds even better.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from university....

superstande: Hey, what's up? Is Germany melting? ... we got temperature above freezing point today in Finland, snow is melting :)
Not much.... :)
It's about 10°C here and the snow already melted during the weekend :)
Empress_Owl: Yeah, the unemployed girl was less boring... we'll see. I like these changings of characters ; it's not really usual.... :) ... I hope we'll be able to play an owl !
Owl would be nice, sure :) I guess it's possible, this game's designers were quite full of imagination :)

ElTerprise: Not much.... :)
It's about 10°C here and the snow already melted during the weekend :)
well keep studying :)
... maybe it's Spring there already?
I'm secretly kinda hoping it would be Spring here soon... we had a few mad -29 'C days and I'm quite fine if there won't be any more of that :)
superstande: well keep studying :)
... maybe it's Spring there already?
I'm secretly kinda hoping it would be Spring here soon... we had a few mad -29 'C days and I'm quite fine if there won't be any more of that :)
Good idea :)
Wouldn't bet on that but the weather is definitely more pleasant now. -29°C sounds awful. Hopefully you'll keep the above zero temperatures :)
hmm, that's rather coldish.

We've had snow for one night so far, hooray \o/

And spring would be welcome, it hasn't been a winter here anyways, better move on - nothing to see here :)
we might get lucky here in South and get a nice pre-Spring :)
hey have you seen this: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/replace_gogbear_with_tinye ? :)
I found this from the TinyE appreciation thread :)