It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Morning Crow ! thanks for the coffee :)
what's up ?
Anytime. =)

Not much here. Thought about sleeping, said to hell with it, now my forearm hurts from doing rounds of 100+ button presses in 45 seconds.

How's your day going so far?
CarrionCrow: Good morning, everyone. =)

-passes around large amounts of coffee, tea and hot chocolate-
Hello, Crow.

*rushes at the tea* This is so good. *sigh*
AgentBirdnest: Good morning yourself! (I hope?)
*happily accepts some hot chocolate* u__u
Can't complain too much here. Bouncing between watching a surprisingly enjoyable and frequently funny boxing anime, to Botchamania wrestling bloopers, to One Finger Death Punch with loud music in my ears.

How are you doing?
AgentBirdnest: Only ok? >:-/
What do I have to burn, kick, or craft today to get that to "good"?
Heh :)... nothing !
Yezemin: I'm fine all in all. Just a little stress at work. My colleagues staying home today to watch the kids.
Aw... good luck with your pile of work, then !!
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Yezemin: Hello, Crow.

*rushes at the tea* This is so good. *sigh*
It's a good change of pace. Have been enjoying the occasional black breakfast tea in between the usual gallon or three of coffee every day.
CarrionCrow: Anytime. =)

Not much here. Thought about sleeping, said to hell with it, now my forearm hurts from doing rounds of 100+ button presses in 45 seconds.

How's your day going so far?
Did you fall asleep on your keyboard ?... ô__ô
My day is not too bad so far... but I'm waiting for some calls and answers (despite I hate phones)... i'm a bit stuck meanwhile...
Empress_Owl: Did you fall asleep on your keyboard ?... ô__ô
My day is not too bad so far... but I'm waiting for some calls and answers (despite I hate phones)... i'm a bit stuck meanwhile...
Pretty sure I did earlier, but that's not unusual. It'll be happening a lot more when I go to clear my system out, just hoping I don't go all narcoleptic in the middle of talking with people.

Ugh...sorry you have to deal with that. Phones are not great, usually.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. Bouncing between watching a surprisingly enjoyable and frequently funny boxing anime, to Botchamania wrestling bloopers, to One Finger Death Punch with loud music in my ears.

How are you doing?
Doing good here. Finally 100% awake (it takes me a while. I really need to join the coffee club :-p) and feeling generally pleasant. So I'll try to continue that feeling :-)
AgentBirdnest: Doing good here. Finally 100% awake (it takes me a while. I really need to join the coffee club :-p) and feeling generally pleasant. So I'll try to continue that feeling :-)
If you can avoid it, stick with what you've got instead. It becomes a monumental pain in the ass once your brain's adjusted to the drug. From there it's consuming more and more, and you still don't get the same effect as you do when you first start drinking it like crazy.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: If you can avoid it, stick with what you've got instead. It becomes a monumental pain in the ass once your brain's adjusted to the drug. From there it's consuming more and more, and you still don't get the same effect as you do when you first start drinking it like crazy.
Hm. I'm not a big fan of drug dependency. Maybe I could "just drink one"... as a billion addicts have said ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Hm. I'm not a big fan of drug dependency. Maybe I could "just drink one"... as a billion addicts have said ;-)
-laughs- Uh huh, because addictive chemicals and having just a little of them go hand-in-hand on every logical level.
CarrionCrow: Pretty sure I did earlier, but that's not unusual. It'll be happening a lot more when I go to clear my system out, just hoping I don't go all narcoleptic in the middle of talking with people.

Ugh...sorry you have to deal with that. Phones are not great, usually.
Are you really narcoleptic, or are you joking about it ?... :")
Nope... sometimes I have to stay 1.5-2 hours on the phone with a customer... and end up with a burning ear, and a headache :-) woohoo. Not mentioning the potential long-term effects of it all...

Where is ElT by the way ?... I need to mercilessly knock him out with my massive +1 Hammer™... >:-|
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Are you really narcoleptic, or are you joking about it ?... :")
Nope... sometimes I have to stay 1.5-2 hours on the phone with a customer... and end up with a burning ear, and a headache :-) woohoo. Not mentioning the potential long-term effects of it all...

Where is ElT by the way ?... I need to mercilessly knock him out with my massive +1 Hammer™... >:-|
Not exactly sure what it is, but that feels like an accurate description. As long as there's mental stimulation, I can stay up for days. Take that away when I'm already tired and it's lights out.

You mean long-term effects like taking every phone in your office and throwing them off the roof one day?
CarrionCrow: Not exactly sure what it is, but that feels like an accurate description. As long as there's mental stimulation, I can stay up for days. Take that away when I'm already tired and it's lights out.

You mean long-term effects like taking every phone in your office and throwing them off the roof one day?
Ho... I thought narcoleptics couldn't help falling asleep, no matter if they are mentally stimulated or not... (?) :) (I don't know anything about it, just seen a French movie involving a narcoleptic guy...)
Eeeer... we stay in a one-storey building... I'm afraid it wouldn't be very effective... :-p
Empress_Owl: Ho... I thought narcoleptics couldn't help falling asleep, no matter if they are mentally stimulated or not... (?) :) (I don't know anything about it, just seen a French movie involving a narcoleptic guy...)
Eeeer... we stay in a one-storey building... I'm afraid it wouldn't be very effective... :-p
Hmm. Maybe it's just a weird variation on insomnia. Will have to run it past my doctor once I get through overloading them with everything else. -laughs-

Well, silly Owl lady, there's where the claw hammer comes in. Anything that doesn't break, you finish off. ;)