It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *rises behind Agent and prepares a big ball of slime to throw at him*
*Goes absolutely apeshit on Blob, burns him to the plucking ground, and kicks hit charred gelatinous corpse over and over until he is gogdamn obliterated*

*and does a happy dance afterwords*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is at least OK today. Akhliber, I hope life gets easier very soon.
I'm doing quite poorly this morning but that usually gets a bit better as the day goes on and the pills take effect.
Impressed by the daily picks, some very good, and new, stuff in there for a change.
*waves, hugs, wolf whistles and aspirin all around*
AgentBirdnest: *takes two of each, and gives one of each back*
Good morning. Hopefully the day will go on quickly then ;-)
See anything in the picks that you absolutely freaking hate?
A few that are not my type of game but nothing I can say I hate.

Important: Today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/us/bubble-wrap-appreciation-day/index.html
PalioDeMonte: Noticed that too, but didn't care too much as long as it gave my weapons an extra bang! ;)
l0rdtr3k: He he.You said bang.
Definitely
EndreWhiteMane: A few that are not my type of game but nothing I can say I hate.

Important: Today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!
Same here. Never got into Game of Thrones, and wouldn't want to start with the game based on the show based on the book :-p

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeaaahhhhhhh.... It felt good just watching that u__u
PalioDeMonte: I'm not on 100% because I left out most challenges - collected all relics and raided all tombs, though. But you can play on to get 100% after finishing the story - so go for it ;)
Good to know....that was one reason i actually stopped because i wasn't entirely certain about that. In that case i'll might return to it when i'm done with GTA IV.

EndreWhiteMane: Important: Today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!
O.O.....didn't know that such a day exists...but i always appreciate bubble wrap anyway ;)
AgentBirdnest: *Goes absolutely apeshit on Blob, burns him to the plucking ground, and kicks hit charred gelatinous corpse over and over until he is gogdamn obliterated*

*and does a happy dance afterwords*
Ô__Ô ... wow !!
You sound pretty angry, my dear Agent...
EndreWhiteMane: Important: Today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!
Happy Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, Endre ! :D
I hope your pills will kick asses soon...
**Big comforting viking hug**
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Same here. Never got into Game of Thrones, and wouldn't want to start with the game based on the show based on the book :-p

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeaaahhhhhhh.... It felt good just watching that u__u
Time to go crazy with my bubble wrap roll tonight.
And my brother is being pretentious again by reading out loud poetry he finds on Dumblr and when my parents or I tell him to shut up,he goes on a rant saying how we're sheep controlled by the system and that we deserve to die and have our corpses raped(no really,he really said that to my mother's face yesterday. Dude's got issues).
Yezemin: Hello, Owl! *hug attack*

Drinks are on me today.
**Swiftly avoid hug attack** :D
What kind of drinks, exactly ? :)
PalioDeMonte: Good afternoon, everybody *waves*

Don't know if it's okay to hug you guys without explicit consent - any minors around? Watching the brilliant season 1 of Broadchurch took away the innoncence from the hugs (btw, a series that features extensive hugging).

Also finally finished Tomb Raider (2013) this weekend, now have to decide what to play next. The staff picks look really tempting this time, but there is so much on my backlog... Anything that stands out, in your opinion?

Oh, before I forget: Take some Earl Grey, hot!
Ho... you don't want our hugs anymore ? :'-| **sob**
I hope you're doing better, Palio ? (and your other half too) ?
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Ô__Ô ... wow !!
Happy Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, Endre ! :D
I hope your pills will kick asses soon...
**Big comforting viking hug**
And now,you shall be hugged until D comes back then I shall torment her.
superstande: good eveninoon!

I bought mouthwater - trying to look after my teeth and mouth now... contemplating to accompany it with grim fandango.

monday, the best day of the month!
Good afternoon, little soup stand !
Grim Fandango is one of my favourite adventure games ever... :-) I'm sure you'll have fun !!
PalioDeMonte: Good afternoon, everybody *waves*

Don't know if it's okay to hug you guys without explicit consent - any minors around? Watching the brilliant season 1 of Broadchurch took away the innoncence from the hugs (btw, a series that features extensive hugging).

Also finally finished Tomb Raider (2013) this weekend, now have to decide what to play next. The staff picks look really tempting this time, but there is so much on my backlog... Anything that stands out, in your opinion?

Oh, before I forget: Take some Earl Grey, hot!
Good afternoon. =)

Let's see...

Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, maybe Satellite Reign, Tales from the Borderlands, Legends of Eisenwald, Oddworld, Hyperdimension Neptunia, D4, Transistor and Grim Fandango are what look good to me.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that...i'm good :)
Glad to hear that too :D
**Big good together hug**
Some days (let's call them "weekdays" ... and also "weekends") I'm not in the mood to be covered with slime. It seems I didn't do a good enough job though. Care to help me with this paper-shredder?
*quick break hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Some days (let's call them "weekdays" ... and also "weekends") I'm not in the mood to be covered with slime. It seems I didn't do a good enough job though. Care to help me with this paper-shredder?
Vinegar is the answer to all of your worries. :-)
moonshineshadow: *quick break hugs*
OK *quickly breaks all of my hugs* :/
Post edited January 25, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane