It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Mine's at 16 seconds or so, feels sluggish finding and loading the page but OK once loaded.
Been that way for about 3 days now.
First noticed it on friday - so it's exactly the same for me plus changing pages also takes a few seconds longer than usual...
ElTerprise: Hm...interesting. So it doesn't feel unresponsive or sluggish?
Seems like it takes a few seconds for the page to appear, yeah. I doubt I'd have noticed if nobody said anything :-p
AgentBirdnest: Seems like it takes a few seconds for the page to appear, yeah. I doubt I'd have noticed if nobody said anything :-p
I probably wouldn't have noticed it either. But now i hope it'll get resolved soon (and not soon™) as it gets slightly annoying.....
AgentBirdnest: Seems like it takes a few seconds for the page to appear, yeah. I doubt I'd have noticed if nobody said anything :-p
ElTerprise: I probably wouldn't have noticed it either. But now i hope it'll get resolved soon (and not soon™) as it gets slightly annoying.....
It appears that it's waiting until the entire page is loaded before it displays it. Probably just as fast as before, it just feels slower.
On the positive side, I've noticed that chat has been working better over the last couple of weeks. They finally nailed that NaN error, and I've been having very few problems with it at all in 2016.
EndreWhiteMane: It appears that it's waiting until the entire page is loaded before it displays it. Probably just as fast as before, it just feels slower.
That might be it....which makes big libraries a pain to load.....

AgentBirdnest: On the positive side, I've noticed that chat has been working better over the last couple of weeks. They finally nailed that NaN error, and I've been having very few problems with it at all in 2016.
That's great. Chat is working for quite good as well and got even better with Adalias work :)
Bought the lowest tier of this today, seems like some fun listening:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books
Of all the 80s L.A. Metal/Hair Metal musicians who branched into other genres in the mid 90s perhaps no one's genre shift was more natural than that of Taime Downe, the lead singer of Faster Pussycat. Yes Faster Pussycat was a hair metal band but Taime himself ran a pretty goth-y rock club in his spare time in the 80s called the Cathouse.

After Faster Pussycat went the way of the dodo in the early 90s he went and became one of the hundred plus contributors to the legendary industrial supergroup Pigface before forming his own industrial rock band The Newlydeads. He released a few albums with The Newlydeads before resurrecting Faster Pussycat in the 00s but keeping the industrial trappings rather than returning it to its hair metal roots.

So yeah, not all 80s rock musicians were "posing" when they got into different genres when hair metal died off.

I'm sure this is very important news for all of ya but I'm bored and listening to The Newlydeads and figured it'd be a fun write.
EndreWhiteMane: Bought the lowest tier of this today, seems like some fun listening:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books
Hm...the Star Wars radio drama sounds quite interesting but i guess i'm not necessarily the audience of that bundle :).
Finally done. Yay. Didn't think I'd get wrangled into cooking almost everything. -laughs-
Post edited January 25, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Finally done. Yay. Didn't think I'd get wrangled into cooking almost everything. -laughs-
Uh...sounds like you had a lot of fun ;)

Edit: Btw. What's your opinion on Darkest Dungeon thus far?
Post edited January 25, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Uh...sounds like you had a lot of fun ;)

Edit: Btw. What's your opinion on Darkest Dungeon thus far?
Some of it didn't turn out like I wanted. Downside of pre-fab food. Will dig up some recipes later so I don't have the issue again.

I like it. It's very tense, and there's a lot of atmosphere based on that tension.
The random elements can be a bit annoying, but you can use the sanitarium to mitigate those somewhat.
So far, I'm thinking it's going to take a while to clear, with a whole lot of pain along the way thanks to lovely perma-death.
CarrionCrow: Some of it didn't turn out like I wanted. Downside of pre-fab food. Will dig up some recipes later so I don't have the issue again.

I like it. It's very tense, and there's a lot of atmosphere based on that tension.
The random elements can be a bit annoying, but you can use the sanitarium to mitigate those somewhat.
So far, I'm thinking it's going to take a while to clear, with a whole lot of pain along the way thanks to lovely perma-death.
Yep. That sounds familiar. Happened to me too....

Thanks. Especially the RNG thing was the reason that kept me from buying it as of yet but that's sounds not too bad actually.
Well i knew that already but afaik it's not really a roguelite in the manner of team-death = game over = no save file, right?
ElTerprise: Yep. That sounds familiar. Happened to me too....

Thanks. Especially the RNG thing was the reason that kept me from buying it as of yet but that's sounds not too bad actually.
Well i knew that already but afaik it's not really a roguelite in the manner of team-death = game over = no save file, right?
As long as you have the stagecoach available, you have a steady stream of new characters.
Also, as you progress, you can upgrade the stagecoach to provide more characters in between each quest.
Problem is, if you get to a high enough level of dungeon difficulty, but only have level 0 characters to face it, they'll get butchered. You'll have the save, but you'll have to get lucky to get your team through a dungeon run so they can level up. Best case would probably be maybe one or two surviving for the next quest, worst case would be getting essentially stuck with no way to progress. Then it's time to start over.
But even if some or all the characters live, you have to worry about character stress levels. If you keep putting them in with no breaks or use of things like the bar, brothel or church to keep their stress down, they'll end up with afflictions that cause stat penalties. If you keep going anyway, they'll end up getting stress-induced heart attacks and dying.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: As long as you have the stagecoach available, you have a steady stream of new characters.
Also, as you progress, you can upgrade the stagecoach to provide more characters in between each quest.
Problem is, if you get to a high enough level of dungeon difficulty, but only have level 0 characters to face it, they'll get butchered. You'll have the save, but you'll have to get lucky to get your team through a dungeon run so they can level up. Best case would probably be maybe one or two surviving for the next quest, worst case would be getting essentially stuck with no way to progress. Then it's time to start over.
But even if some or all the characters live, you have to worry about character stress levels. If you keep putting them in with no breaks or use of things like the bar, brothel or church to keep their stress down, they'll end up with afflictions that cause stat penalties. If you keep going anyway, they'll end up getting stress-induced heart attacks and dying.
Well i guess that is a weakness with gameplay like that. It can result in a dead end....

I actually really like the idea of having a stress as a gameplay element - and it seems like it's well implemented in the game.
Sounds like i'm going to get it then. Really like to try that out...

Alright. Just fell asleep for a moment. I should go to bed know. Good night and see you later :)