It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Drive,anything made by David Lynch,Black Dynamite,Who Framed Roger Rabbit,Labyrinth,Memento,American History X,anything made by Terry Gilliam(minus Brothers Grimm),Zucker Abrahams Zucker spoofs,Mel Brooks movies,Groundhog Day,Misery,Event Horizon,Team America:World Police,the Cornetto trilogy,Taxi Driver,Dredd and There Will Be Blood.
I've watched Brothers Grimm yesterday. And I must say, reading synopsis was more entertaining. All the other movies sound promising! I'll be sure to check them out. Taxi Driver interests me now.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Will send you a huge list of 80's when I have the mood for it, probably in the weekend! :)

Lol about the movies, I force you to watch Paul Blaurt Mall Cop
I will shake your digital hand, give you a digital hug and prepare you a nice "Thank you" note! In other words - great! I am looking forward for the list.

You will also need more force.
Vnlr: Here, from 1988 :p
Nice. Too bad I can't load it properly because of crappy internet. That's another reason, why I shall do that tomorrow.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Dessimu
l0rdtr3k: Drive,anything made by David Lynch,Black Dynamite,Who Framed Roger Rabbit,Labyrinth,Memento,American History X,anything made by Terry Gilliam(minus Brothers Grimm),Zucker Abrahams Zucker spoofs,Mel Brooks movies,Groundhog Day,Misery,Event Horizon,Team America:World Police,the Cornetto trilogy,Taxi Driver,Dredd and There Will Be Blood.
Dessimu: I've watched Brothers Grimm yesterday. And I must say, reading synopsis was more entertaining. All the other movies sound promising! I'll be sure to check them out. Taxi Driver interests me now.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Will send you a huge list of 80's when I have the mood for it, probably in the weekend! :)

Lol about the movies, I force you to watch Paul Blaurt Mall Cop
Dessimu: I will shake your digital hand, give you a digital hug and prepare you a nice "Thank you" note! In other words - great! I am looking forward for the list.

You will also need more force.
Vnlr: Here, from 1988 :p
Dessimu: Nice. Too bad I can't load it properly because of crappy internet. That's another reason, why I shall do that tomorrow.
Haha, no problem it is my pleasure!

*points a digital gun at Dessimu* :)
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, hello to you too! :P Are you doing all right?

Thanks. At this point I'll be glad just to get passing grades, as the surgery I'm getting unexpectedly moved up quite a lot, so my time to write the essays essentially halved. :P

They're correcting my septum because I can't smell very well and my nose constantly feels like it's stuffed. It's a reasonably heavy surgery compared to what they usually do because a previous smaller surgery did nothing for me, but all the same it's not a huge deal. I'll be put under general anesthesia and I'll need to stay a night in the hospital, and after that the recovery will probably take around a week. Not really looking forward to it, but hopefully it'll be worth it.
I'm pretty meh-ish but keeping an outward semblance of reserved stoicism up; my mind likes to race and ram hog up on nasty stuff going on while I'm a rather sensitive being where injustice and bigotry are concerned.

The most recent tidings from across the globe are having a bit of a catalytic effect on my usual bleak pessimist outlook on life as a whole.

I'll get over it (:-)

A constantly stuffed nose? That sounds perfectly horrid, considering I myself usually fly into a sniffing/snorting frenzy when I wake up and its partially clogged during early mornings :)
Ok, guys and gals, I am going to take my long deserved nap. Many thanks for broadening my scope. I wish you all sweet dreams and refreshing sleep. Goodnight!
Dessimu: Ok, guys and gals, I am going to take my long deserved nap. Many thanks for broadening my scope. I wish you all sweet dreams and refreshing sleep. Goodnight!
Have a good night and sweet dreams! :)
Dessimu: Ok, guys and gals, I am going to take my long deserved nap. Many thanks for broadening my scope. I wish you all sweet dreams and refreshing sleep. Goodnight!
*tender goodnight kiss on your forehead, put an extra coverlet over you*

*Takes a chair and a viola and plays away a soft sorrowful lullaby while pondering on private matters*
Time for me to go to bed! *stiffles a yawn*

I hope you all have great dreams and a refreshing night!

*many hugs, many goodnight kisses*
Vnlr: Time for me to go to bed! *stiffles a yawn*

I hope you all have great dreams and a refreshing night!

*many hugs, many goodnight kisses*
Goodnight Vlnr, sweet dreams! I'm gonna go too to my bed now! :)
Vnlr: Technically, if you move at extreme (like, silly) speeds or through intensely curved space time zones-somethings or somewhatevers, yes, time will go along at a slow crawl for you while the outside worlds keeps going normally...

...I believe...I dropped out of physics towards biology for a reason :p
Omg, do I need to move for it? Are you sure there isn't a button for it?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/21/ex-bioshock-devs-perception-designing-horror-around-a-handicap-ign-first
+1 diversity but the article did annoy me for the ignorance of the writer the love of pluck it's called a cane not just "white stick"...
General question though why does diversity have to happen only in a hour setting? I'd love to "see" a "art game" take on blindness in a compelling way like gone home or that dragon cancer want to do.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by cecil
Well, that was fun. Thought it was just my Skype dying, only to find out that everything was trying to break, for no apparent reason.
Empress_Owl: Yes... the wait is between 3 and 5 weeks lately... it can be more around summer holidays (> 2 months). There are no "express delivery" cases anymore... :-\
I had to pay anyway (25 euros) because I lost mine...
Argh... must be a national security issue.
Not much one can do about it.

Sorry about not being part of Fred last night... my wife's computer got some errors happening... been trying to fix it.
It might be the infamous "too lazy to wait for the updating or whatever activity to finish, I'll just hold down the power button," which can be quite disastrous...
Good Moaning, everyone :p

I had the weirdest of dreams this night; I was trying to contact the teacher of my chinese courses after a bit of a hiatus in those studies, and she notified me no teacher anywhere wanted to have anything to do with me anymore, including her... They had anonimously agreed over facebook that I was a most horrid student after all...

Dreams, sigh ...

Now, A little bit of gaming before I get back to work.
Vnlr: Good Moaning, everyone :p

I had the weirdest of dreams this night; I was trying to contact the teacher of my chinese courses after a bit of a hiatus in those studies, and she notified me no teacher anywhere wanted to have anything to do with me anymore, including her... They had anonimously agreed over facebook that I was a most horrid student after all...

Dreams, sigh ...

Now, A little bit of gaming before I get back to work.
Good morning. *wake up hugs*

That's a strange dream indeed. I guess everyone has them every now and then.

As for the getting back to work part, that sounds like a good plan. *looks at the pile of papers on her desk*
Good morning everyone !...
I hope you're having a decent to great Friday...
I slept poorly... 3___3 ... **sigh**
**Big exhausted hugs**