It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Argh... but that's actually good to know, thanks.
I put quite a bit points to combat skills on last level up.
I guess the game is meant to be played many times through :)
It sounds like original Fallout, where you run with whatever concept you want to, then go back to it later and try something entirely different.
superstande: Argh... but that's actually good to know, thanks.
I put quite a bit points to combat skills on last level up.
I guess the game is meant to be played many times through :)
CarrionCrow: It sounds like original Fallout, where you run with whatever concept you want to, then go back to it later and try something entirely different.
Yeah -and it worked well in Fallout. It's not like the player could get all the perks and abilities and skills maxed on a single playthrough. I mean it might have been possible in the later part of the game to level up a lot... but it would have taken a really long time... and with abilities I think it might have been impossible.
Luckily these kind of games offer a lot of freedom in terms of how the main quest is completed and I'm guessing Underrail won't cause me to get stuck completely, although I might have been making things a bit more difficult than was necessary :)
I looked up underrail just now, now that you mentioned it ... ;)

Seems like a fun game, I'll reserve a spot for it in the back of my head (still have to play witchers 1+2 first in the rpg department though) ...

Unfortunately those refuse to start up on my pc because my specs are too low (for the witcher one, yes).

And also, great morning and many hugs to you all!
Hello, dear Fred of friends!

I just wanted to lurk today, but then I found out It's hugging day today, so:

*awesome super duper mega hug*
Good morning, everyone!

PalioDeMonte: Hello, dear Fred of friends!

I just wanted to lurk today, but then I found out It's hugging day today, so:

*awesome super duper mega hug*
The perfect day for this thread.

*extra-big all-encompassing hug*
Hugs! hugs for everyone!

*knuffel* *knuffel* (hug in Dutch)
*Extra-gigantic hugs all around*

Good morning, everyone :-)
*takes seat and waits (im)patiently for the new release*
superstande: Yeah -and it worked well in Fallout. It's not like the player could get all the perks and abilities and skills maxed on a single playthrough. I mean it might have been possible in the later part of the game to level up a lot... but it would have taken a really long time... and with abilities I think it might have been impossible.
Luckily these kind of games offer a lot of freedom in terms of how the main quest is completed and I'm guessing Underrail won't cause me to get stuck completely, although I might have been making things a bit more difficult than was necessary :)
It's a first run. You'll have a better idea of what to do, what to try the next time you go through it.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Don't you guys just hate morning breath? I hate mostly the taste that your mouth have when I wake up then I just run to the restroom so I can brush my teeth.
I also shaved,got a new haircut and a new training program at the gym.
Good morning GOG ! :)
It's the International Hug Day.... haha
**Big happy hugs all around, before I go back to my Ton of Work™**
I hope you're all doing great today :)
Empress_Owl: Good morning GOG ! :)
It's the International Hug Day.... haha
**Big happy hugs all around, before I go back to my Ton of Work™**
I hope you're all doing great today :)
**Extra-amazing hug**
Same to you, Wings. And bon courage with work. I'll give you reports from the field and make sure the squad behaves ):-|
Okay, let's try the sociable thing now that I have more chemicals and my eyes are fully open.

Good morning, everyone. =) Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
Fred is dead again!
*starts the defibrillator*
CarrionCrow: Okay, let's try the sociable thing now that I have more chemicals and my eyes are fully open.

Good morning, everyone. =) Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
Time for your hug,Crow.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k:
I don't do hugs. Thank you, though.
CarrionCrow: I don't do hugs. Thank you, though.
YOU WILL DO NOW!
Anyway,any plans for the weekend? I just got paid and I might enjoy the Steam Weekend Sale and maybe finally Undertale.