It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Too bad this game doesn't have a Christmas event every December, like Terraria does :-p
-laughing hard- I think we might have just found the one quasi holiday-related DLC item I'd actually buy.
Yezemin: Thanks for trying, but I caved. I really need to work on my will power.
So... any plans to play it in the near future? :-)

(I bought Signal Ops on day one, and still haven't played it... a few others, too...)
AgentBirdnest: Too bad this game doesn't have a Christmas event every December, like Terraria does :-p
Well in that case you probably should play a World War One game to experience the Christmas truce :)
(Not that there is actually a game that has that included :P)
So, decided to look up sea sponges since there were a few short mentions of their reproductive methods in the chapter I'm digesting.

I get nothing but recommendations for hygienic natural tampons...what even?

Sometimes, I really feel like I'm lagging behind the majority of the human race in some weird way...

Which reminds me, the bags of mint tea I currently drink also claim they've been "made with natural plants".
That was rather amusing XD
AgentBirdnest: So... any plans to play it in the near future? :-)

(I bought Signal Ops on day one, and still haven't played it... a few others, too...)
I plan to at least give it a try after finishing up The Walking Dead next weekend. Now it remains to be seen if that plan survives contact with reality.^^
Quick little visit after finishing Fran Bow and before going to bed... I hope everyone is having as lovely of an evenoon as I am, or better! :-)

Anyone else finished a game yet this year? Or getting close?
AgentBirdnest: Quick little visit after finishing Fran Bow and before going to bed... I hope everyone is having as lovely of an evenoon as I am, or better! :-)

Anyone else finished a game yet this year? Or getting close?
*begins to cuddle Agent*
Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.
Stumbled onto this place....Awesome!
inube: Stumbled onto this place....Awesome!
Welcome aboard! Considering the stereotypes of your country of origin, I'm sure you'll fit right in around here.
inube: Stumbled onto this place....Awesome!
Where in Canada. I'm on the border and I want to make sure I don't have my stereo on too loud.
Well, shit. Just found out what effect kleptomania has. Fucking sticky-fingered crusader just swiped a pack full of loot for himself, so I get nothing.

Also, the occultist is interesting. A combination of debuffs, a heal spell with a random effect and the chance of causing bleeding to who I'm trying to heal, and a stun attack that lowers the light level, making my party freak out that much more.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Well, shit. Just found out what effect kleptomania has. Fucking sticky-fingered crusader just swiped a pack full of loot for himself, so I get nothing.

Also, the occultist is interesting. A combination of debuffs, a heal spell with a random effect and the chance of causing bleeding to who I'm trying to heal, and a stun attack that lowers the light level, making my party freak out that much more.
Game continues to sound awesome!

Well I've slingshoted my Skyrim character over to Solitude and am now heading to Windhelm via Dawnstar then back to the Throat of the World. I'm not even using a horse because I've got fifty plus pieces of iron ore to transmute to gold so I can make some jewelry. So yeah...I'm just walking hundreds of miles casting the same spell over and over and over...

Edit: miles not mouse, but I now want to make a mod that gives me hundreds of Skeevers as followers. Hm, my character is a Bosmer, Bosmer already have the ability to make all surrounding animals allies for a short period of time. It shouldn't be too hard to go into the Creation Kit and increase the duration of that ability to say the equivalent of a week in real time, then just go into the game and spawn a hundred Skeevers and use that ability. The Rat Queen of Skyrim! Assuming it doesn't crash the game of course.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
NoNewTaleToTell: Game continues to sound awesome!

Well I've slingshoted my Skyrim character over to Solitude and am now heading to Windhelm via Dawnstar then back to the Throat of the World. I'm not even using a horse because I've got fifty plus pieces of iron ore to transmute to gold so I can make some jewelry. So yeah...I'm just walking hundreds of miles casting the same spell over and over and over...

Edit: miles not mouse, but I now want to make a mod that gives me hundreds of Skeevers as followers. Hm, my character is a Bosmer, Bosmer already have the ability to make all surrounding animals allies for a short period of time. It shouldn't be too hard to go into the Creation Kit and increase the duration of that ability to say the equivalent of a week in real time, then just go into the game and spawn a hundred Skeevers and use that ability. The Rat Queen of Skyrim! Assuming it doesn't crash the game of course.
There are 14 classes. Along with that, each person starts with random class skills, random positive and negative quirks. On top of that, you're guaranteed to get exposure to the full variety since trying to use the same crew of four non-stop is a great way to leave them all stressed, then insane, then eventually dying of heart attacks in the dungeons.
Getting the feeling this game is going to get a lot of playtime before it's beaten, especially since new game plus gives you both a time and death limit. If you fail, it destroys your save. Game over, start again.

-laughs- It sounds like the strain of travel along many lonely roads is getting to you...
Good morning!!
May your morning be filled with happy coffee hours or at least super curing tea sessions!

I am becoming quite a tailor in Underrail... too bad it's not much of a combat skill as such... :)
Good morning *tips helmet... and stumbles over own boots*... It seems I've forgotten how to sleep =__o
superstande: Good morning!!
May your morning be filled with happy coffee hours or at least super curing tea sessions!

I am becoming quite a tailor in Underrail... too bad it's not much of a combat skill as such... :)
Good morning, lovely soup stand! (Great avatar and title, by the way :-))

A tailoring skill, you say? Sounds intriguing. I tend to really enjoy non-combat skills if a game features them, to the point of ignoring the combat skills completely :-)
Are you enjoying the game?
Post edited January 20, 2016 by AgentBirdnest