It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Back from the store with no body parts frozen or missing. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Finally won the first major plot battle of champions of krynn, that was pretty tough.
EndreWhiteMane: Enjoyable game so far?
Yes sir, I love the goldbox games.
Hoping gog fixes issues. I keep trying to buy Neverwinter nights 2 but I cant do to gog errors.

:"(
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Congrats. I still hope we'll eventually get a port of Saints Row and a revamped port of Saints Row 2 including the DLC but i doubt we'll ever see that....
Is Gat out of Hell that bad?
Generic music, boring gameplay, a general rehash with reused assets from a previous better title, an overall example that the series needs to change dramatically since it's run its main concept into the ground?
Sounds like Soulstorm to me on those points. Difference is, Dawn of War turned into Dawn of Company of Heroes and tried to call it fresh. No idea what Saints Row will turn into.
Good evening everyone .
Hurray for boredom.
I know this statement is going to date me pretty easily, but it's still weird at times to be sitting on a pile of games bigger than the inventory of every video store in my hometown put together.
CarrionCrow: I know this statement is going to date me pretty easily, but it's still weird at times to be sitting on a pile of games bigger than the inventory of every video store in my hometown put together.
Yeah, getting games digitally made that really easy to achieve :D
I have to say I sometimes miss going to a video store and browsing for cheap games.
CarrionCrow: I know this statement is going to date me pretty easily, but it's still weird at times to be sitting on a pile of games bigger than the inventory of every video store in my hometown put together.
moonshineshadow: Yeah, getting games digitally made that really easy to achieve :D
I have to say I sometimes miss going to a video store and browsing for cheap games.
Yeah, finding those Vic-20 cartridges in the bargain bin was awesome.
Everyone should feel younger now.
You're welcome. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, finding those Vic-20 cartridges in the bargain bin was awesome.
Indeed, I do. Who is Vic? Did he make the first 20 video games? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, finding those Vic-20 cartridges in the bargain bin was awesome.
AgentBirdnest: Indeed, I do. Who is Vic? Did he make the first 20 video games? :-)
Yes my young friend, I believe he did. ;)
moonshineshadow: Yeah, getting games digitally made that really easy to achieve :D
Likewise, definitely. Video stores used to be one of my favorite places to go.
How was the Vic-20 market? I remember as far back as buying Intellivision games, but that's about it.
*laughing hug* Yeah, I feel younger and like a nerd since I know what you are talking about (even if it was called VC-20 in Germany) :P
CarrionCrow: How was the Vic-20 market? I remember as far back as buying Intellivision games, but that's about it.
I had a 100 or so of them either on cart or on <shudder> tape.
I remember clearly when stores had a Commodore section. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I had a 100 or so of them either on cart or on <shudder> tape.
I remember clearly when stores had a Commodore section. :-)
Cartridges are funny now. Once spent sixty dollars on an item with a file size so small, I could download it in seconds on dial-up.
I've seen the tape game loading process. Not for the impatient...

I remember seeing ROB the robot and Kung Fu being touted as the big seller must-have items.