It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Indeed. But i won't try it on hard/insane. But imho CKII might be a bigger timesink. Steam says i put 442 hours into it but there are at least 50+ hours with the old GG DRM-free version of it...
And i bought it. Along with some games from Arcen not present on GOG. Apparently CSD also has an Android port and a Win/Mac/Linux DRM-free version on humble.But i refrained from getting the Horse Lords DLC for CKII as there is another DLC incoming which means there will be another sale soon :)
Would agree with you. No surprise there, Crusader Kings has so much more depth to it than a time management game.

Wouldn't usually say it, but since there's next to no idea what's coming out here, or when, or from which companies, you might as well take advantage if you can grab it dirt cheap right now.
CarrionCrow: Would agree with you. No surprise there, Crusader Kings has so much more depth to it than a time management game.

Wouldn't usually say it, but since there's next to no idea what's coming out here, or when, or from which companies, you might as well take advantage if you can grab it dirt cheap right now.
Indeed. And it's also a game which cannot technically be beaten - unless one wishes to get all achievements for it which is not that easy honestly.

Well that's why i look at the humble offers because sometimes they have really interesting games which are probably "too niche" for GOG. If Undertale gets discounted in the Humble Winter Sale i'll definitely get it there instead of waiting for a GOG release...

Alright. Just completely beat Lego Batman 3. Will go to sleep now as it is nearly 3 a.m. here. Good night.
I have to send a huge shout out and thank you to dampsquib for the truly awesome gift. :)

If you see squib around, give squib a +1 for me. :)
Post edited January 16, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313
l0rdtr3k: Goddamn it,I miss The Boondocks. Such an awesome show.
When did it go off the air? I was a fan of the show, mostly the earlier more serious seasons though.

Well it looks like my night (or at least the next hour) is gonna just be me listening to old 80s songs from horror films. Right now I'm on Love Kills by Vinnie Vincent Invasion, featured in one of the Nightmare On Elm Street movies, then Dream Warriors by Dokken also from one of the Nightmare On Elm Street flicks, then His Eyes by Pseudo Echo from one of the Friday The 13th films.

Still find it slightly funny that everybody in (the 2nd incarnation of) Vinnie Vincent Invasion left Vinnie behind and formed Slaughter, who went on to have several hits. Nothing quite as funny as a solo artist getting dumped by his backing band, who go on to a much higher plane of success.
goodie morning again!
also, sorry - I keep dropping out of conversations without a warning, quite a bit of that...
But mostly it's... well, I seem to be good at falling asleep without much warning.
Last thoughts are usually on the lines, "I'll just take a nap...," and get up 8 hours later, with my laptop in sleep mode.
Good moaning folks.

Woke up, had some tea. Got the news that my mother who had gone yesterday to the bank to complain about the service fees they shouldn't be charging her, came back with a new credit card and no copies of what she signed.

Good thing I wasn't drinking at the moment.

Now I have to go and clean up this mess.
Can anybody answer me here if i can bring cultures northland save game fro steam version to gog version?
And it would work.
j0ekerr: Good moaning folks.

Woke up, had some tea. Got the news that my mother who had gone yesterday to the bank to complain about the service fees they shouldn't be charging her, came back with a new credit card and no copies of what she signed.

good morning!
sorry to hear that.

There are some really smooth talking people working in banks. In my old bank I got quite irritated and bored listening people talking at lenghts about opportunities to invest and such, while I was there on business that was completely different. Probably to get a balance sheet for a visa application or something :)
j0ekerr: Good moaning folks.

superstande: good morning!
sorry to hear that.

There are some really smooth talking people working in banks. In my old bank I got quite irritated and bored listening people talking at lenghts about opportunities to invest and such, while I was there on business that was completely different. Probably to get a balance sheet for a visa application or something :)
*surprise hugs superstande*
pimpmonkey2382.313: *surprise hugs superstande*
*as happy morning as possible hugs* :)
superstande: good morning!
sorry to hear that.

Well it's Saturday so I could only check things online, but it seems that they haven't added any insidious and strange new "products" to her account.

I ain't kidding, there was a scandal when a bank, basically hustled thousands of grandpas and grandmas (and anyone else they could) out of their savings by making them invest into junk bonds without them knowing.

The guy did manage to "slip a fastball" (is that the right expression? All I know about baseball is what Kevin Costner taught me, and I fell asleep halfway through that movie) past her with the credit card. There was absolutely no need for it. But she got it anyway, and what she signed (on a digital device, and she has no copies), are probably the credit card papers.
-----
Yeah, those self-proclaimed smooth talkers with greased up hair that think they could sell a fridge to a skimo. Then they resort to preying on the elderly when others tell them to shove their bullshit where it doesn't shine.
I know the type.
Post edited January 16, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: [zip]
Yeah, those self-proclaimed smooth talkers with greased up hair that think they could sell a fridge to a skimo. Then they resort to preying on the elderly when others tell them to shove their bullshit where it doesn't shine.
I know the type.
My knowledge of baseball isn't too good either, but I'd say that expression sounds about right :)

Yeah, hopefully there wasn't any considerable costs. Possibly there might be a monthly fee for the new card, but that depends I guess on the bank.
It's quite mad how there are people who seem to know exactly what somebody else needs by looking at a few figures on screen.
Ok seems i tested it and i can bring my steam save game from cultures northland to gog version and it works.Didn't find my cultures 1 cd anywhere so i bought them all here,too bad they don't have the expansion for cultures 1 though.
Edit: oh look the game cultures 1 crashes and compability modes don't help.
Post edited January 16, 2016 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Ok seems i tested it and i can bring my steam save game from cultures northland to gog version and it works.Didn't find my cultures 1 cd anywhere so i bought them all here,too bad they don't have the expansion for cultures 1 though.
Edit: oh look the game cultures 1 crashes and compability modes don't help.
Time to hug you.
j0ekerr: Well it's Saturday so I could only check things online, but it seems that they haven't added any insidious and strange new "products" to her account.

I ain't kidding, there was a scandal when a bank, basically hustled thousands of grandpas and grandmas (and anyone else they could) out of their savings by making them invest into junk bonds without them knowing.

The guy did manage to "slip a fastball" (is that the right expression? All I know about baseball is what Kevin Costner taught me, and I fell asleep halfway through that movie) past her with the credit card. There was absolutely no need for it. But she got it anyway, and what she signed (on a digital device, and she has no copies), are probably the credit card papers.
-----
I know the type.
Sounds like someone wants to get hugged again.
Post edited January 16, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
so quiet... Soup, anyone? :)

I seem to have established a virtual soup stand, an idea planted by the highly esteemed Agent.
It's a very ... ephemeral, infrequent occurence... mostly it's popping up at the wrong time ^__^
Post edited January 16, 2016 by superstande