It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *rethuve* (these are getting ridiculous ^^)
The poor sleep is really getting to me. I feel silly complaining about it, since so many people here have bad sleep, but I must be honest (weakness nº2 of mine.) It's quite annoying, and makes me want to set my bed on fire. Other than that, I'm in a good mood :-)
Yes, and it's your fault that I forgot about it ;-p
Mhm....i guess we should return to hugs then ^^
Yes bad sleep is really annoying - slept horrible for the last few days....the set your bed on fire part sounds intriguing. Which reminds me actually of that song ;)
Good to hear that you're in a good mood otherwise.
Apparently so :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey I got that steam key for tew 2010 if you want it.
NoNewTaleToTell: Thanks, I'm definitely up for giving it a try. Maybe I'll work in making a promotion that's a mix between ECW, 97/98 WCW and 2003-2005 TNA.

You're not snowed in are you?
Pm sent. :)
ElTerprise: Well yup...slightly annoying to say the least ;)
And i actually was equipped with all of that...but i don't react to huge temperature differences to well and i've been in very warm rooms the last days before getting out in the cold (one could argue that i'm a reverse Alec Leamas then - without the spy part of course ^^)
*big thank you hug*
Yep. I'm quite good otherwise :)

That's good to hear - i hope you'll keep it up that way *big hug* :)
I think many people are like that, the quick change in temperature can effect them. Let's hope you will be feeling good as new in no time. And glad to hear you are feeling good otherwise.

*return hug*

AgentBirdnest: And there is my nº1 weakness... People crying :'-|
You win. I won't go to bed :-)
*does victory dance* :-)

*big hug*
ElTerprise: Mhm....i guess we should return to hugs then ^^
Yes bad sleep is really annoying - slept horrible for the last few days....the set your bed on fire part sounds intriguing. Which reminds me actually of that song ;)
Good idea... *big normal hug* :-p
I thought you were going to go with a different song (though that one was really cool. Thanks!) .... let's see... ah! This one about a poor guy who can't sleep because his bed is on fire :-)
ElTerprise: Mhm....i guess we should return to hugs then ^^
AgentBirdnest: Good idea... *big normal hug* :-p
I thought you were going to go with a different song (though that one was really cool. Thanks!) .... let's see... ah! This one about a poor guy who can't sleep because his bed is on fire :-)
*sneak hugs agent* :P
ddickinson: I think many people are like that, the quick change in temperature can effect them. Let's hope you will be feeling good as new in no time. And glad to hear you are feeling good otherwise.

*return hug*
Probably. Can totally understand that ^^.
Thank you. Should be okay by thursday - and have to be because i'm looking forward to sports on thursday :)
*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Good idea... *big normal hug* :-p
*big return hug*
Didn't actually know that song - thanks for that. Yep. Really like that too. Plus Steven van Zandt is also a member of the E Street Band :D
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: I already noticed... :)
Well could be better - apparently caught a lovely little cold.
What about you?
ddickinson: You and your colds. I think we should buy you a big thick coat with a wooly hat and some gloves to keep you warm. *big feel better soon hug*

I hope you are doing well other than the cold.

I am doing okay, quite warn out after a long day, and a few things in the real world going on, but other than that I am as good as can be expected.

l0rdtr3k: I've missed you só much DD.
*takes human form,lays besides DD,hugs and cuddles her só very,very much*
ddickinson: That is sweet. I am not sure about the laying besides and cuddles part, but you can have some forum hugs. :-)

How are you doing, little blob?

*big hug*
Internet is out here só I'm using my phose service to conect and I want to burn my workplace to the ground(long story).
I'm sad that Bowie passed away,can't wait for my CC credit to renew and GOG start selling in Reais só until then I will not buy anything from here.
Took one hell of a nap.
I think I will be calling it a night. I have had a long day at the hospital and am feeling a little warn out. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*big sleepy hugs*

ElTerprise: Probably. Can totally understand that ^^.
Thank you. Should be okay by thursday - and have to be because i'm looking forward to sports on thursday :)
*big hug*
If you are not better in time we can get Agent to burn your cold to the ground. :-)

l0rdtr3k: Internet is out here só I'm using my phose service to conect and I want to burn my workplace to the ground(long story).
I'm sad that Bowie passed away,can't wait for my CC credit to renew and GOG start selling in Reais só until then I will not buy anything from here.
Sorry to hear about your work not going so well. I hope things will improve and you won't feel the urge to burn it down. Do you think there is enough demand to start selling in your currency?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *sneak hugs agent* :P
GAAAHHH 8-O
Oh... just you... *return hug* ;-p
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
Didn't actually know that song - thanks for that. Yep. Really like that too. Plus Steven van Zandt is also a member of the E Street Band :D
I thought it sounded a bit E Streety :-)

It's too bad Insomnia wasn't this week. We could have taken advantage with our poor sleep ;-p
Post edited January 13, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: I think I will be calling it a night. I have had a long day at the hospital and am feeling a little warn out. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*big sleepy hugs*

If you are not better in time we can get Agent to burn your cold to the ground. :-)
That's an excellent idea :D

I wish you a good night and sleep well *big good night hug* :)
ddickinson: I think I will be calling it a night. I have had a long day at the hospital and am feeling a little warn out. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*big sleepy hugs*
Sleep well, DD. *big goodnight hug with a bonus fluffy pillow*

Now... Where did I leave that cold-burning kit for ElT... >:-)
AgentBirdnest: I thought it sounded a bit E Streety :-)

It's too bad Insomnia wasn't this week. We could have taken advantage with our poor sleep ;-p
Unsurprisingly i guess...and talking about it just made me listen to the Boss again (on of my favourite musicians) :D

Yes...that would've been really convenient....but no Keaning so far :P
AgentBirdnest: Now... Where did I leave that cold-burning kit for ElT... >:-)
It's somewhere next to the ARK™ but i forgot where i put that ;)
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
Has anyone else ever cried from watching Schoolhouse Rock? :'-|
Added the krynn series to my wishlist, need those to complete my goldbox collection.