It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Can't complain.
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling 100%. Need me to kick weather's ass for you? I just got some new shoes and need to test them out ;-)

Whaddya think of the staff picks?
Glad to hear that. Feel free to kick the weather's arse to end its rain ^^
Empress_Owl: **big hug**
How are you doing, Sup ?
*hugs*

I'm alright: trying to make my company pay most of my dental costs ;) *evil planning*
How you hanging there?
David Bowie has left us in shock indeed. Bowie was the very reason why I picked up the guitar 30 years ago. His music still sends shivers down the spine and his latest album is basically his final goodbye to the world, but no one suspected his goodbye when it was released a brief moment ago. It feels like he knew how we would react. Oh, and how nostalgic I feel when listening to him, especially when the synth plays at 2:11 in Life On Mars?
[url=]https://youtu.be/AZKcl4-tcuo?t=2m9s[/url]

I will miss you Ziggy
Huh... my account tab vanished again. It's been a while!
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry Owl, I wasn't a huge fan but there is no denying his musical genius, it's a great loss.
The hugely positive note is he went out peacefully and just the way he'd want, with a new album on the charts.
*giant hug*
Thank you Endre !! ,o__o, ... **enormous sad bear hug**
you're right... that's something, I guess...

I still wonder how nobody (but his close relatives) knew about his 18 month-long fight against cancer... like for his 2013 album... its existence has been kept secret until the day of its release, on his birthday, too... nobody knew about this album, the first one after 10 years of silence... how could he manage to be so secretive, with all the medias and stuff... that's amazing.

I'll miss him so, so much...... ,u__u,
l0rdtr3k: Well Bete,I will not buy games here anymore,only on Steam and Xbox.
Anyway,thanks for the hugs. Now want to here's something for you.
Empress_Owl: Really ? ô__ô ..... why ??
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves and extra big hugs for Owl*
Empress_Owl: ,o__o, aaw... thanks..... **crushing hug back**
FearfulSymmetry: *kicks the 1623 other people out the door*
Empress_Owl: Heh :) ... there are still 1072... 1034... i started with more than 4000... that's not so bad...
Because it's cheaper and it's in Reais.
Empress_Owl: I still don't want to believe it... it's too hard. He wasn't supposed to die... ever ,>__<,
That's understandable...but he's immortalised by his music, people won't forget him and that way he'll continue to live - but unfortunately not physically....
Empress_Owl: **big hug**
How are you doing, Sup ?
superstande: *hugs*

I'm alright: trying to make my company pay most of my dental costs ;) *evil planning*
How you hanging there?
That sounds a good plan... ! Good luck...
Me ?...
I survive (your naked eyes, I'll survive... as Bowie would say... ,>__o, ... [sorry, it'll take some time... I'll certainly bother you all for a while, before I can move on...])
l0rdtr3k: Not going to buy here anymore until GOG puts the option to buy in Reais. So,I shall buy only on Steam and Xbox.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, that's understandable. I don't see why we shouldn't like this decision? It's your own choice.

ElTerprise: Well could be better...feeling slightly ill. Probably due to the indecisive weather ...
What about you? *big return hug*
FearfulSymmetry: Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I'm all right, although I didn't get as much work done as I planned. I guess I was sort of distracted by the news about Bowie ...
Knowing how zealot some users here are,I might have to watch my words on where I buy my games or my ass is toast.
*hugs everyone.* Feeling really dizzy and shaky again today. On that note does anyone in this thread want carmageddon 2 for steam?
Empress_Owl: I survive (your naked eyes, I'll survive... as Bowie would say... ,>__o, ... [sorry, it'll take some time... I'll certainly bother you all for a while, before I can move on...])
Bother us anytime, for as long as you need. That's what we are here for: Your botherment ;-)
**Big comforting never-bothered hug**
Well, I'm leaving for a bit. It's my father's birthday so I'm paying him a visit.

See you all later, and good luck, Owl! :)
l0rdtr3k: Knowing how zealot some users here are,I might have to watch my words on where I buy my games or my ass is toast.
Well, you are not doing a very good job of watching your words so far. If you are that afraid of what people will think, maybe you shouldn't say it. Nobody is forcing you ;-p
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm leaving for a bit. It's my father's birthday so I'm paying him a visit.
*shouting from 8000km* Happy birthday, Mr Metry!! :-O

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone.* Feeling really dizzy and shaky again today. On that note does anyone in this thread want carmageddon 2 for steam?
You have a doctor appointment tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken? Hopefully the doc can shed some light on everything, and help you get some relief. *big comforting and extra-tight-anti-shaking hug*
Post edited January 11, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
l0rdtr3k: Knowing how zealot some users here are,I might have to watch my words on where I buy my games or my ass is toast.
AgentBirdnest: Well, you are not doing a very good job of watching your words so far. If you are that afraid of what people will think, maybe you shouldn't say it. Nobody is forcing you ;-p
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm leaving for a bit. It's my father's birthday so I'm paying him a visit.
AgentBirdnest: *shouting from 8000km* Happy birthday, Mr Metry!! :-O

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone.* Feeling really dizzy and shaky again today. On that note does anyone in this thread want carmageddon 2 for steam?
AgentBirdnest: You have a doctor appointment tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken? Hopefully the doc can shed some light on everything, and help you get some relief. *big comforting and extra-tight-anti-shaking hug*
Indeed, thank you agent. *hugs* :)
AgentBirdnest: Whaddya think of the staff picks?
Realised that i forgot to answer this earlier.

I might get Armello. I'm really interested in that one. What about you?