It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Guess who just became a paramedic!!!!!
TinyE?
Congratulations!
penumbren: I'll just leave this here and go back to crying in the corner.

When you rock and roll with me...
Mind if I join you? That was definitely not a nice thing to wake up to. :(
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Yezemin
Morning everybody....
I hope you'll have a much happier monday than me... and all the David Bowie fans...
;'-(((,',',,',,',,'',',,',,',',','',
Empress_Owl: Morning everybody....
I hope you'll have a much happier monday than me... and all the David Bowie fans...
Morning owl.

*weak cheer-up hug* Sorry, I don't have a lot of cheer in me right now.
Good morning, owl. *cheer up hug* What's wrong?
Yes, David Bowie was sad news. Just as Lemmy was last week. I definitely need to hear some of his music to celebrate his life later today.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
Morning, everyone.

Morning, Owl.
If there is anything I can do to make your Monday better in the tiniest way, let me know.
**Biggest comfort hug of all time** :'-(
Yezemin: Morning owl.

*weak cheer-up hug* Sorry, I don't have a lot of cheer in me right now.
Thanks.... neither do I... totally understandable...
Yezemin: Congratulations!
And more congratulations! I know that got pretty difficult for you a few times. *hugs*

penumbren: I'll just leave this here and go back to crying in the corner.

When you rock and roll with me...
Yezemin: Mind if I join you? That was definitely not a nice thing to wake up to. :(
Feel free. He's always been one of my favorite artists and his music helped me through some tough times, so this is pretty rough for me. I think I'm going to have to pick up the new album to complete my discography (again) and listen to a lot of his music for the next few days.
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, owl. *cheer up hug* What's wrong?
Yes, David Bowie was sad news. Just as Lemmy was last week. I definitely need to hear some of his music to celebrate his life later today.
Morning, Palio...
I am a HUGE David Bowie fan... just ask my mom.
I have all his albums. Saw him in concerts many times... For years I have been collecting posters, books, any goodies about him... spent hours to draw portraits and caricatures... i even learn how to create a website (all manually, encoded in html) and made my own Little Wonder's David Bowie Fan Site, 16 years ago, with a forum... I met one of my best friends ever there... she was the first to call me today... It's a great loss for us... I know few people will understand... (my colleagues don't, anyway...) but I don't care. I feel really bad.
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl.
If there is anything I can do to make your Monday better in the tiniest way, let me know.
**Biggest comfort hug of all time** :'-(
Morning, Agent... thanks for the hug...
There not... ho, wait. Yes. You could find the motherpl*cking website where I put all my drawings, back in... 2007 ? 6 ? 8 ?.... I cant' put my finger on it again, and it's driving me crazy... :-(
[EDIT] found it !! \o/ ... phew.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Morning, Agent... thanks for the hug...
There not... ho, wait. Yes. You could find the motherpl*cking website where I put all my drawings, back in... 2007 ? 6 ? 8 ?.... I cant' put my finger on it again, and it's driving me crazy... :-(
[EDIT] found it !! \o/ ... phew.
Oh phew!! I was just about to blame ElT for losing the website.
Glad you found it. It would be a tragedy for your amazing art to be lost... May I see any of it?
Post edited January 11, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Oh phew!! I was just about to blame ElT for losing the website.
Glad you found it. It would be a tragedy for your amazing art to be lost... May I see any of it?
Stop flattering me.... ;-p
Okay...
Here is Ziggy...
Here is Bowie at his 50th birthday concert... (very quickly made)...
And here are some little caricatures i made to stick on our t-shirts when we went to see him with my family (Reality Tour, in 2003)...
Thanks for your interest :'->
AgentBirdnest: Oh phew!! I was just about to blame ElT for losing the website.
Empress_Owl: Stop flattering me.... ;-p
Okay...
Here is Ziggy...
And here are some little caricatures i made to stick on our t-shirts when we went to see him with my family (Reality Tour, in 2003)...
Wow, awesome pictures. That really are works of love!
Post edited January 11, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
Empress_Owl: Stop flattering me.... ;-p
Okay...
Here is Ziggy...
Hooooooo wow!! .... *stunned* These are absolutely incredible! I can't believe it... How long did these take to make? What exactly is "quickly made"? (Looks like it would have taken months ê__ê)
I'm always interested in your art... Thank you for sharing these! They are so lovely (and put a really big smile on my face that isn't going away...)
**Seriously impressed hug**
PalioDeMonte: Wow, awesome pictures. That really are works of love!
Thanks... ,o__o,
I almost also put the portrait I made of his wife Iman (because i like it) ... but I realized in time it was a 'nude' pic... i wouldn't want to get banned :)
Empress_Owl: I almost also put the portrait I made of his wife Iman (because i like it) ... but I realized in time it was a 'nude' pic... i wouldn't want to get banned :)
Chat! Chat! Chat! Chat! Lemme see lemme see!! :-D