It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane:
Ixamyakxim: Oh when I said ghetto I meant it - I was thinking you could actually sit a naked, full size ATX PSU next to / on top of your computer and run the various connectors through a back panel. Like I said though, probably not the safest thing - though probably not as bad as I'm making it out to be.

I suppose you could also find a cheap cheap case somewhere (or strip a PC you have lying around? Any decades old dinosaur in the basement? Gut the bastard and salvage the case, then put all the innards from the new PC in there).
I wouldn't mind using an external one, I've done that before. I'll have to look at the way they have this hooked up though, it's rather unusual. :-)
Time for some creepy [url=http://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8]cream commercials.
I know this post is some pages back, but I just woke up.
Empress_Owl: Ho... i used to have a Apple II emulator on my pc... i should put it again, i miss those old games... :)
this one sounds good anyway, I'll try it :) thanks for the idea...

Im not a Senpai !
**hug anyway** :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Who the hell is a Senpai? What is that?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me
EndreWhiteMane: I wouldn't mind using an external one, I've done that before. I'll have to look at the way they have this hooked up though, it's rather unusual. :-)
LOL maybe you mentioned it here once and were the one to put the idea in my head in the first place! Getting the thing up and running is part of the fun but firing up the games - there's something to be said for that too ;) Aside from Pillars any idea of what you'll be "testing" on the new machine when she is ready to go?

Maybe even previous game with all the bells and whistles cranked up?
Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves*

Have some relaxing jazz :)

superstande: Ah.. I guess the honest answer would be: Because I haven't taken care of my teeth in years and been trusting good luck too much... The dentist said these three have to go or things will go only worse.
Uh that sounds worrying. But on the other hand the removal of those teeth makes your set of teeth really unique ;)
ElTerprise: Uh that sounds worrying. But on the other hand the removal of those teeth makes your set of teeth really unique ;)
Sure... :)
And I might not be able to take such a light tone on the matter, if the teeth in question hadn't been the very last three teeth in the back sort of thing... ;)
And I've always been a bit of a pirate, like j0ekerr knows ;) so... it's just part of the deal :P
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves*

Have some relaxing jazz :)
Nice u__u
Jazz is always nice... but sucks at basketball.

G'evenoon.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully things like headaches, arthritis pains, weird respiratory things and the always wonderful toothache-type problems will go the hell away and stop bothering people.

Also, both Fearful and Agent are correct in that the game would drive me up a wall, along with the statement that I'm already up to my frigging eyeballs in games.
Just dug through the close to 200 I have installed, and still ended up with over 50 that I deem more high priority. At a week a game, that will cover me until nearly 2017.
Generally speaking, I do not need people buying me stuff. I've already gone further overboard with the process than I ever thought I would.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully things like headaches, arthritis pains, weird respiratory things and the always wonderful toothache-type problems will go the hell away and stop bothering people.

Also, both Fearful and Agent are correct in that the game would drive me up a wall, along with the statement that I'm already up to my frigging eyeballs in games.
Just dug through the close to 200 I have installed, and still ended up with over 50 that I deem more high priority. At a week a game, that will cover me until nearly 2017.
Generally speaking, I do not need people buying me stuff. I've already gone further overboard with the process than I ever thought I would.
And we must listen to our 4 star friend! Congrats. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I wouldn't mind using an external one, I've done that before. I'll have to look at the way they have this hooked up though, it's rather unusual. :-)
Ixamyakxim: LOL maybe you mentioned it here once and were the one to put the idea in my head in the first place! Getting the thing up and running is part of the fun but firing up the games - there's something to be said for that too ;) Aside from Pillars any idea of what you'll be "testing" on the new machine when she is ready to go?

Maybe even previous game with all the bells and whistles cranked up?
Divinity Original Sin and Age of Wonders 3, those run the slowest here. :-)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane

Hi Crow, hope you're doing okay?

Haha, don't worry, I wasn't going to force this game on you. It just made me think of your completionist tendencies. ;) I have some backlog problems myself as well. I suppose that if I stopped buying games now I would still be set up for the next 10 - 15 years at least.
superstande: Sure... :)
And I might not be able to take such a light tone on the matter, if the teeth in question hadn't been the very last three teeth in the back sort of thing... ;)
And I've always been a bit of a pirate, like j0ekerr knows ;) so... it's just part of the deal :P
So at least pretty useless teeth in the first place ;)
Yup...that makes it more believable :P

AgentBirdnest: Nice u__u
Jazz is always nice... but sucks at basketball.

G'evenoon.
Yup...really like to listen to Jazz when i want to relax...and that's a great piece of musid :)
Actually got that reference ... are they that bad?
EndreWhiteMane: And we must listen to our 4 star friend! Congrats. :-)
-laughs- Yep, the extra star totally gives my every silly-ass statement instant validity. ;)

Hi Crow :)
Congrats to your Fourth Star!
Well said...how are you doing?
FearfulSymmetry: Hi Crow, hope you're doing okay?

Haha, don't worry, I wasn't going to force this game on you. It just made me think of your completionist tendencies. ;) I have some backlog problems myself as well. I suppose that if I stopped buying games now I would still be set up for the next 10 - 15 years at least.
Doing okay here overall. Hopefully your area has thawed a bit so you're not effectively housebound in an icy wasteland.

-laughs- Yeah, that would probably overload the impulse, given how much variation there is.

Likewise. It's kinda nuts. At some point, I think I'll dig through and really decide on what's most interesting to play, rather than randomly slogging through it all.
Good morning, Crow! Happy 1,000! Make a wish! :-)

Thanks. Headache is feeling a bit better at the moment. And no worries - I promise not to do anything to drive you insane ;-)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest