It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Hello again all, howdy Crowman, you got my lunch ready yet? :-)
No but if you want some, I have tea...
FUKK, THE TEA!
(rushes off to the kitchen to retrieve the possibly stone cold mug)
----
It was cold, back to the microwave.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I know that impulse. Ended up with a few because of it. Thankfully, enough common sense kicked in to tell me they weren't anything but hair-rippers, so I put them back down again.

It's different. It also has the novelty factor of Square-Enix and Popcap getting together to make a game. That causes some curiosity about it overall.
Good for you but at least i haven't destroyed an mouse or gamepad (yet?) :)

Interesting...could've get it in the Humble Bundle but i missed that.

Hello Endre :)
How are you doing?
Good evening. =)

If you don't mind giving it a shot, I can attempt to shove a sandwich through the ethernet cord...
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I know that impulse. Ended up with a few because of it. Thankfully, enough common sense kicked in to tell me they weren't anything but hair-rippers, so I put them back down again.

It's different. It also has the novelty factor of Square-Enix and Popcap getting together to make a game. That causes some curiosity about it overall.
ElTerprise: Good for you but at least i haven't destroyed an mouse or gamepad (yet?) :)

Interesting...could've get it in the Humble Bundle but i missed that.

ElTerprise: Hello Endre :)
How are you doing?
Doing OK here, it was doctor appointment day again.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

If you don't mind giving it a shot, I can attempt to shove a sandwich through the ethernet cord...
But I ordered Shrimp Scampi! :-)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane

If we pull this off, we'll be rich!
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK here, it was doctor appointment day again.
Master Chef Junior is on TV.
Perhaps you'd like to try out some of these toddlers' concoctions?
Post edited January 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
I hope it went fine - and ok sounds better than the last few days if i'm not mistaken.
Yezemin: I'm tired and it shows. I haven't slept too well the last couple of nights, so I think I will log off now and try to get some sleep.

*drowsy good night hugs all-around*
You do that. I went with too little sleep a few days ago and trying to study gave me headaches.

j0ekerr: If we pull this off, we'll be rich!
j0ekerr: Master Chef Junior is on TV.
Perhaps you'd like to try out some of these toddlers' concoctions?
Figured after all this time with cook server delicious Crow could do about anything. :-)
Digital pizza delivery, yeah!
EndreWhiteMane: Figured after all this time with cook server delicious Crow could do about anything. :-)
Digital pizza delivery, yeah!
He must be a master pizzaiolo by now.
I'm hoping someone wants divine divinity before it expires.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: But I ordered Shrimp Scampi! :-)
That's actually a good thing. The noodles should be easier to get through.
j0ekerr: He must be a master pizzaiolo by now.
I'm hoping someone wants divine divinity before it expires.
What I am at this point is someone with better hand-eye coordination and an increasingly broken controller. Analog sticks don't work well for fine movement, let alone when they've been battered for hundreds of hours.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Word of advice to anyone who ends up playing Cook Serve Delicious - if you want all the achievements, do a normal game, then new game plus. It carries over all your numbers, so you're that much closer to the 15K served award.
Don't do what I did - a fresh normal game, then a fresh insanity mode game.
CarrionCrow: Word of advice to anyone who ends up playing Cook Serve Delicious - if you want all the achievements, do a normal game, then new game plus. It carries over all your numbers, so you're that much closer to the 15K served award.
Thanks for the tip. I will keep this in mind if I ever decide to buy the game. :)
deleted
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Fairfox
Fairfox: "Cook, Serve, Delicious!" is the most awesomest name for anything, ever. I'd be scared to actually say it, though, because it sounds so, so dumb.

Then again, maybe when I cook later I'll exclaim the expression at the end.

...Ooh! Or maaaybe I'll purposely cook terri-bad food just to spite it.
If you want to do the bad cooking thing, just put it on insanity when you first start. It'll bury you, your customers will hate you, your food will come out like garbage and it'll be a total spite job.
CarrionCrow: Word of advice to anyone who ends up playing Cook Serve Delicious - if you want all the achievements, do a normal game, then new game plus. It carries over all your numbers, so you're that much closer to the 15K served award.
Okay i admit that the game does interesting after taking a closer look. That's a good advice. In case i get it there is no way i play that on insanity ;)