It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtOz7GVxJM
Crimson's an old favorite, thanks.
superstande: sorry to interrupt this... deep... conversation... but ... ehm...
Have you heard about this: http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix/downloads/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix-v112
Thanks for that. it seems rather well done.
I miss the music from the older one though. ;)
Testing, testing. 1,2,3 testing. <tap><tap><tap>

"Get off my lawn!" is a really fun game. :-)

(Look mom, a one man thread) :-)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Good night Fred, hope you feel more lively in the morning...................
EndreWhiteMane: Good night Fred, hope you feel more lively in the morning...................
Aw... poor lonely Endre :'-( Hope you are sleeping well. I'll try to make sure Fred is caffeinated in the morning ;-)

I reinstalled Steam yesterday just to give "Get off my lawn!" a try. Haven't tried it yet. Will do today :-)

And to everyone else, I wish you a very pleasant morning! (Or night, if you haven't been to bed yet.) Hope everyone is doing well.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
I now feel the need to listen to some Right Said Fred, I wonder why...
NoNewTaleToTell: I now feel the need to listen to some Right Said Fred, I wonder why...
Because this thread is so sexy it hurts B-|
Good mornight, N2T3!
NoNewTaleToTell: I now feel the need to listen to some Right Said Fred, I wonder why...
AgentBirdnest: Because this thread is so sexy it hurts B-|
Good mornight, N2T3!
Hello! How's it going?
good morning, or as good as it gets...!
Had to leave the thread quickly - had some major pains in the head last night and still in the morning have some. Took some medicine but I'm trying to follow a more natural way of getting rid of this...
Just finished watching the 2nd season of Z Nation... good stuff.

by the way, for some reason the skeletons one can summon in Risen (the first one) are all called Fred. You can even have multiple Freds at the same time...
Post edited January 05, 2016 by superstande
Good morning, fred !!
**ACHOOOO** x 7 .... ,>__o, ...
I hope you're all doing fine !!
**Big hugs with mint smelling tissues**
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello! How's it going?
Going pretty well here. I woke up, which is always a good thing ;-) Plus, I woke up with short hair, which didn't happen yesterday morning. I love that feeling \o/

How bout yourself?
Empress_Owl: Good morning, fred !!
**ACHOOOO** x 7 .... ,>__o, ...
I hope you're all doing fine !!
**Big hugs with mint smelling tissues**
Hooo... poor Owl :'-(
**Extra-big comforting and healing hug with some tea and pillows**
Thanks... I am doing fine. I hope you are doing okay other than the exploding face :-\
AgentBirdnest: Hooo... poor Owl :'-(
**Extra-big comforting and healing hug with some tea and pillows**
Thanks... I am doing fine. I hope you are doing okay other than the exploding face :-\
Thanks... I don't know what's going on... I was fine until 10 minutes ago... :-(
Now my nose and eyes are running... **snirfl.**
How are you ?...
superstande: good morning, or as good as it gets...!
Had to leave the thread quickly - had some major pains in the head last night and still in the morning have some. Took some medicine but I'm trying to follow a more natural way of getting rid of this...
Just finished watching the 2nd season of Z Nation... good stuff.

by the way, for some reason the skeletons one can summon in Risen (the first one) are all called Fred. You can even have multiple Freds at the same time...
(Oops... I missed your post :-|)
Aw... Sorry to hear that, Sup :-( ... but on the plus side, it means you get to be part of the Headache Club, and you get this kickass badge made by Owl :-)
I really hope the pain will leave you alone. What kind of natural things help your headache?

Huh... Once again I'm reminded that I need to go back to Risen. *puts the Risen icon on my desktop a little higher*
Empress_Owl: Thanks... I don't know what's going on... I was fine until 10 minutes ago... :-(
Now my nose and eyes are running... **snirfl.**
How are you ?...
Hm :-( Hopefully nothing serious. I feel horrible saying "I hope it's allergies", but... it would be better than a cold, for sure.... I hope it passes, right away! In any case, I'm **Standing by with matches** ):-|
I'm good. But... I can't stop playing with my hair. I got it cut yesterday, and it feels really nice. I think I'm developing a hair-feeling addiction. Is it serious, doc? ,',':-|
AgentBirdnest: Going pretty well here. I woke up, which is always a good thing ;-) Plus, I woke up with short hair, which didn't happen yesterday morning. I love that feeling \o/

How bout yourself?
Aw man, do you have some kind of hair cut fairy that visits you when you sleep?

Hey Angry Viking Owl! Sorry about your sneezes...