It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Oh that guy.... Some people just seem to have fun with annoying others.
EndreWhiteMane: Didn't realize apehater was one of the local idiots. Great.
That was a fake, the name had a dot at the end.
Thanks for the assistance, guys. Much obliged.
EndreWhiteMane: Brand doesn't matter, you just want sticks of the same type/speed that you have.
Edit: You want to stay with the same type/speed even if you replace it all.
Coolio. Found a couple of trustworthy brands floating above a wide sea of nameless stuff.
EndreWhiteMane: Didn't realize apehater was one of the local idiots. Great.
moonshineshadow: That was a fake, the name had a dot at the end.
Very observant my little Valkyrie. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Brand doesn't matter, you just want sticks of the same type/speed that you have.
Edit: You want to stay with the same type/speed even if you replace it all.
AgentBirdnest: Coolio. Found a couple of trustworthy brands floating above a wide sea of nameless stuff.
Nice thing about all the junk out there is it tends to hold the prices of the good stuff down. ;)
zeogold: Thanks for the assistance, guys. Much obliged.
You're welcome, hope it goes well from here. :-)
Post edited January 03, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
moonshineshadow: Oh that guy.... Some people just seem to have fun with annoying others.
Good Gog... How do you guys survive out there in the Rest of the Forums™ ? :-p
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog... How do you guys survive out there in the Rest of the Forums™ ? :-p
Total and complete disregard for our rep points. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog... How do you guys survive out there in the Rest of the Forums™ ? :-p
What Endre said. And sometimes the topics are really hilarious :D
Hi guys. After a lovely holidays,I shall return to my usual exercise routine tomorrow by running my 5 KM and doing my squats.
*begins to cuddle Agent*
EndreWhiteMane: Total and complete disregard for our rep points. :-)
Heh... I don't mind losing a couple stars, so that I don't have more than my Empress ;-)

I just get irritated with people too quickly. It's not worth the frustration. That's my own problem though - I let things affect me too much.
Drugs help ;-)
moonshineshadow: What Endre said. And sometimes the topics are really hilarious :D
That's true. I've been reading some of these "my game/account/whatever was deleted" threads, and they are really entertaining. There are a couple of members in particular that can always be counted on to show up and make me laugh n__n
Post edited January 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I just get irritated with people too quickly. It's not worth the frustration. That's my own problem though - I let things affect me too much.
You just need to train your resistance against that more. Of course I also sometimes get frustrated with the stupid stuff out there, but over time I started to care less and take a more relaxed stance.
l0rdtr3k: Hi guys. After a lovely holidays,I shall return to my usual exercise routine tomorrow by running my 5 KM and doing my squats.
[...]
*begins to cuddle Agent*
Bon courage! I need to step up my exercise program... A two week junk-food festival started for me on the 24th. Had to start using a different hole on my belt at one point >__o
*return hug*
AgentBirdnest: I just get irritated with people too quickly. It's not worth the frustration. That's my own problem though - I let things affect me too much.
moonshineshadow: You just need to train your resistance against that more. Of course I also sometimes get frustrated with the stupid stuff out there, but over time I started to care less and take a more relaxed stance.
Yeah, you haven't had a "Why the hell do I bother?" post in a while. Good job. :-)
moonshineshadow: You just need to train your resistance against that more. Of course I also sometimes get frustrated with the stupid stuff out there, but over time I started to care less and take a more relaxed stance.
Yeah, I need to. I think I'm finally getting my mood under control, at least a little. I try to laugh off annoying stuff more often. I'm really digging this whole "smiling" thing (even if it makes my cheeks hurt) :-)
Post edited January 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Mwah ha ha........

http://store.steampowered.com/app/260410/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_5
Oh wow. *laughing hug*