It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: OK, so i just bought Pillars of Eternity Royal Edition at the rental store for $36.00. If I love it so much I have to have a DRM free copy I can buy the Hero Edition here and use all of the other stuff from the rental purchase.
That would be 36 + 45 = 81 and I'd still save 9 bucks over the full edition here. (On sale would be even better)
Now, is that a well thought out justification or what? :-)
LOL I like it ;) And I couldn't find images of my original purple 2-button stick :(

And as much as I make fun of the price of the Royal Edition, if someone values digital media at about the same price as physical it really isn't a bad deal. Those strat guides are INSANE in the amount of content they include. I personally like the actual object but for someone who uses an Ereader / smartphone for their reading there's really no functional difference.

And at $36 for both the game and the guide you can't go wrong... except if I start bugging you for quest hints... constantly... concerning 15 different possible iterations and outcomes for every quest... every night. THEN you may start to regret your purchase ;)
For anybody sick of the music in Skyrim, I've found that the music by Ninth Moon Black to fit the game perfectly, better than the original music to be honest. Ninth Moon Black does kinda ambient instrumental metal, the kind you can just zone out too. http://ninthmoonblack.bandcamp.com/
EndreWhiteMane: OK, so i just bought Pillars of Eternity Royal Edition at the rental store for $36.00. If I love it so much I have to have a DRM free copy I can buy the Hero Edition here and use all of the other stuff from the rental purchase.
That would be 36 + 45 = 81 and I'd still save 9 bucks over the full edition here. (On sale would be even better)
Now, is that a well thought out justification or what? :-)
At the very least, you'll be able to get the basic edition of Pillars for 22 and a half, if not 18.
Sounds like a smart deal to me.
good morning! stay out of the tunnels! ... those are crawling with monsters !

... metro 2033 redux has shook me bad .. but it's so good though ... made it to chapter 4...
Have a nice sunday everybody ! :)
I hope everybody is doing fine
**Big tired hugs with coffee**
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing fine :)

Empress_Owl: Have a nice sunday everybody ! :)
Hey Owl. A nice sunday for you too *big return hug with coffee*
I'm good -- how are you?
ElTerprise: Hey Owl. A nice sunday for you too *big return hug with coffee*
I'm good -- how are you?
Glad you're doing good ! :) I'm not too bad either, thanks !
Empress_Owl: Glad you're doing good ! :) I'm not too bad either, thanks !
Thank you. That's good to hear :)
Anything nice planned for today?
Empress_Owl: Have a nice sunday everybody ! :)
Merci. Toi aussi!
**Big awake hug with leftover pizza** ;-)
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing fine :)
Morning, Mr T. *twug*
Thanks. Same to you. My sources tell me that you are doing good. That's nice to hear :-)
*last day of the holidays :-( hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *last day of the holidays :-( hugs and waves*
*big comforting hug* :'-(

(*burns all the non-holiday days to the ground*)
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Mr T. *twug*
Thanks. Same to you. My sources tell me that you are doing good. That's nice to hear :-)
Hi Agent *big return twug*
Thank you - you have very good sources ;)
How are you?

*big same here return hug*
Good Morning - hope you'll enjoy the last of the holidays :)
How are you?
Good Morning people, how are you today! :)

I'm fine, I will have to study, but I have some coffee with me here! :D
ElTerprise: Hi Agent *big return twug*
Thank you - you have very good sources ;)
How are you?
I'm doing quite well. Second night in a row of excellent sleep \o/ ... which is a bit rare for me lately, so it's really exciting :-)
Looking forward to a day of trying to be productive. Cleaning needs to be done :-| (why do we like being clean so much? urf.)
Post edited January 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: Glad you're doing good ! :) I'm not too bad either, thanks !
ElTerprise: Thank you. That's good to hear :)
Anything nice planned for today?
We're going to Lille (there is a big marketing every sunday) to pick a roasted chicken with potatoes... then eat... then drop my eldest one at à friend's place, while the little one does her nap... do some boring stuff in between (laundry, washing dishes...)... rest... complaining about being already sunday evening...
And you ?
:-(...
**Big comforting hug**
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Empress_Owl