It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Well said, my Agent...
I like your optimism. :)
You've already went such a long way last year...
I heartily wish you all the best for this brand new year.
I hope you'll win all your fights, and find some peace when you get there.
Good luck !! :)
**Big happy friendly encouraging hug**
Merci, mon Impératrice ;-)
I owe some of that "long way" to the lovely people here, and to my Guardian Owl in particular. Thanks for the kind words, and I wish you all the best too :-)
**Extra big and happy hug**
CarrionCrow: Going to set up the Skype thing and leave it running for the day. Anyone who's interested, let me know and I'll pass the link along.
Hooo... I'd love to join :) I don't know if It'll be possible today though... I'll tell you :)
CarrionCrow: Going to set up the Skype thing and leave it running for the day. Anyone who's interested, let me know and I'll pass the link along.
Empress_Owl: Hooo... I'd love to join :) I don't know if It'll be possible today though... I'll tell you :)
*begins to rub myself on you and plays with your feathers*
Empress_Owl: Hooo... I'd love to join :) I don't know if It'll be possible today though... I'll tell you :)
I'm still here, just floating around a bit. Like you said, just let me know.
im playing "return to castle Wolfenstien" and having a problem : the ZOOM doesn't function on the weapons, and there is no Default ? got a solution??
jgasowski: im playing "return to castle Wolfenstien" and having a problem : the ZOOM doesn't function on the weapons, and there is no Default ? got a solution??
Sit closer to the screen.
jgasowski: im playing "return to castle Wolfenstien" and having a problem : the ZOOM doesn't function on the weapons, and there is no Default ? got a solution??
Have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?
No but here's the manual and QR card:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2592
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2526
You know your day just went downhill when a noisy CPU fan suddenly goes dead quiet.
Guess I ordered that new computer about a week late. ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: You know your day just went downhill when a noisy CPU fan suddenly goes dead quiet.
Guess I ordered that new computer about a week late. ;-)
Piece of crap...at least you've got the new one coming.
I swear....

No, rental service, I have absolutely zero interest in an MMO, a crafting game, a building game, a survival game, or (gods help me) a multiplayer crafting-building-survival game, with bonus fuck you points if it has the same visual style as Minecraft.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by CarrionCrow
fairly alright mornings that hopefuly turn to prefect ones [sic] !

maybe these fords will help prefect yours too... and picstures :
http://dilbert.com/strip/2002-11-24
Good moaning everyone.
How many of you managed to survive New Year's?

It's now the 2nd of January. And with that, I think it's safe to assume the holiday season is over.

Or is it?

Not for me, I still have 4 more days of Christmas left. Including the big day with the presents.

You lucky, lucky bastards!
CarrionCrow: I swear....

No, rental service, I have absolutely zero interest in an MMO, a crafting game, a building game, a survival game, or (gods help me) a multiplayer crafting-building-survival game, with bonus fuck you points if it has the same visual style as Minecraft.
It could be worse. It offered me a Naruto game.

TWICE!

And... oy, this is interesting. Mechwarrior online is out. I didn't even know about it. And it's F2P.
Let's hope it's not also P2W.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: It could be worse. It offered me a Naruto game.

TWICE!

And... oy, this is interesting. Mechwarrior online is out. I didn't even know about it. And it's F2P.
Let's hope it's not also P2W.
Good morning. =)

I've run over a thousand games through the discovery queue. Got those same Naruto titles...

As for the fake holidays, that bullshit was over before it started. You have my sympathies living in a place that drags it out even more than people try to here.

It's been out for a while. The Steam connection is the new part. And yes, you have to do shit like pay for designs, so I'd say the pay to win is very, very strong with that one.
Hmmmm u__u ... finally catching up on my sleep backlog. It makes for a very good mood and a lovely morning. I hope everyone else is having a lovely, or at least okay, morning as well :-)
*big hugs, little waves, and a tip of my helmet to all*