It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *4-hour late holiday twug*
Good day, Mr T.

And everyone else :-)
*2-hours-late retwug*
Hey Agent :)
Hope you're doing fine :)

superstande: I just generally see myself as lost cause for winning SR4's gold or even silver in some of the activities.
I'm going to just get lots of goodies and finish the game no matter how ugly it will look and then move on :)
I don't want the frustration :)
Well i initially had also trouble with getting even a silver but i *had* to get gold on everything which resulted in me investing way more time than expected into SR4 on my playthrough. Reinstalled the game recently for a second playthrough - maybe it'll be better this time around ;)
Grabbed the 3D Realms Anthology on 3drealms.com today.

Finally I have the Commander Keen games
This is ridiculous. I'll have to sell an organ on the black market to make up for the budget hemorrhages, but I'm still sitting here wondering what will be on sale Wednesday.
CarrionCrow: This is ridiculous. I'll have to sell an organ on the black market to make up for the budget hemorrhages, but I'm still sitting here wondering what will be on sale Wednesday.
Big GOG sale on Wednesday is there?
ElTerprise: *2-hours-late retwug*
Hey Agent :)
Hope you're doing fine :)
3-hours late thank you ;-)
I'm guessing you are asleep, so I hope you are sleeping well.
CarrionCrow: This is ridiculous. I'll have to sell an organ on the black market to make up for the budget hemorrhages, but I'm still sitting here wondering what will be on sale Wednesday.
EndreWhiteMane: Big GOG sale on Wednesday is there?
Seems like it. Someone in another thread mentioned seeing a Twitch schedule listing for Wednesday as "Secret Promo".
EndreWhiteMane: Big GOG sale on Wednesday is there?
CarrionCrow: Seems like it. Someone in another thread mentioned seeing a Twitch schedule listing for Wednesday as "Secret Promo".
I saw that on the schedule but here you never know whether it'll be huge or a fizzle.
Hope it's a good one, my list of wants at the rental store is getting rather large. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I saw that on the schedule but here you never know whether it'll be huge or a fizzle.
Hope it's a good one, my list of wants at the rental store is getting rather large. :-)
True. And the more you have, the bigger the chance it'll be a dud.

-laughs- It's the sale format. When you have nothing to do but browse, it tends to make a person add more on.
EndreWhiteMane: I saw that on the schedule but here you never know whether it'll be huge or a fizzle.
CarrionCrow: True. And the more you have, the bigger the chance it'll be a dud.

-laughs- It's the sale format. When you have nothing to do but browse, it tends to make a person add more on.
Looking at the schedule there is a "secret promo" stream every Wednesday for the foreseeable future. Maybe a set release time for a change? :-)
Dare I hope for Insomnia New Year? ;)
A View To Kill is not a bad Bond film.
Sue me.
superstande: Dare I hope for Insomnia New Year? ;)
*gasping until I can't breathe anymore* :-O
Don't get my hopes up!! ,'',',','',',>:-)
When was the last insomnia? March? In any case, it's been too long! I really want to see one!

Good morning everyone!
Post edited December 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
*Big hugs and waves all around*

EndreWhiteMane: Hi Tom, sounds like it was a challenging time, care to share? (only if you want to)
Well... to make it short: My wife's job is ending with January, my own job will be ending in February or March. Everybody got sick... But the worst thing was - my mother-in-law (and "best" granny for the kids), who every year has organized xmas eve so that the kids from the family have a good time together fell very ill just before xmas and had emergency surgery on her gall bladder which didn't go so well. She has spent the whole of the holidays in hospital and we in worry for her. She's better now and was allowed to go home last night, but it sure was straining for all of us. I've never seen my father-in-law in tears before but when we were visiting her when she was lying in bed weakly. She used to be such a strong, energetic woman and they've been as thick as thieves for most of their lives, never apart...
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Tom, sounds like it was a challenging time, care to share? (only if you want to)
toxicTom: Well... to make it short: My wife's job is ending with January, my own job will be ending in February or March. Everybody got sick... But the worst thing was - my mother-in-law (and "best" granny for the kids), who every year has organized xmas eve so that the kids from the family have a good time together fell very ill just before xmas and had emergency surgery on her gall bladder which didn't go so well. She has spent the whole of the holidays in hospital and we in worry for her. She's better now and was allowed to go home last night, but it sure was straining for all of us. I've never seen my father-in-law in tears before but when we were visiting her when she was lying in bed weakly. She used to be such a strong, energetic woman and they've been as thick as thieves for most of their lives, never apart...
Uh ok, what a nasty situation *big comforting hug*
moonshineshadow: Uh ok, what a nasty situation *big comforting hug*
Thanks!
*big hugs back*

Now for getting the place in some order - my wife is coming tomorrow (she's stayed with her pa so he isn't alone). And how to get the kids away from TV...