It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*tips woolly helmet*

Good morning everyone. Happy Festivus :-p
Hello to all in the thread!

I don't know if I'll be able to login here on the coming days so I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a good time with your family and friends.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas or Happy Brian's day. :-)
LeoLR: Hello to all in the thread!

I don't know if I'll be able to login here on the coming days so I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a good time with your family and friends.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas or Happy Brian's day. :-)
Hello Leo! :)

I wish you have a good time with your relatives! too :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Hello guys how are you today? :)

I'm doing fine, today was the final day of my school! Now time for some holidays! :) , but I will have 3 tests for my extra school on my holidays :( Oh well I will manage...
Post edited December 23, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Good afternoon Fred! How're you people doing? I've just finished a session of D&D with my friends and we we're able to repel an Purple Worm that was threatening Amn. Good battle.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Leo! :)

I wish you have a good time with your relatives! too :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Hello guys how are you today? :)

I'm doing fine, today was the final day of my school! Now time for some holidays! :) , but I will have 3 tests for my extra school on my holidays :( Oh well I will manage...
CUDDLE TIME!
ElTerprise: What makes you think that? :)
The trouble i had / have is related to the hardware in my laptop and its shoddy driver support - at least for my ethernet card....
My previous Debian install was running really well :)

Which game made that bold statement?
Ah, so it's not the program this time, but the hardware. They're taking turns being a pain in the ass.

Was referring to Cook Serve Delicious.
With insane mode, the amount of items you have to complete spikes massively while decreasing the patience of customers, so you end up having to do three to four times as much to clear a level with less time to do it all before people start leaving.

Also, good whenever to everyone in general. =)
Post edited December 23, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Ah, so it's not the program this time, but the hardware. They're taking turns being a pain in the ass.

Was referring to Cook Serve Delicious.
With insane mode, the amount of items you have to complete spikes massively while decreasing the patience of customers, so you end up having to do three to four times as much to clear a level with less time to do it all before people start leaving.

Also, good whenever to everyone in general. =)
Hi Crow :)

Well technically most of my problems were due to my laptop hardware (thanks Lenovo)....but yes it's fun dealing with it. But i'm learning a lot :)
Never heard of that game before....
Morning all.
(ho-ho-hos, bah humbugs or whatever)
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)

Well technically most of my problems were due to my laptop hardware (thanks Lenovo)....but yes it's fun dealing with it. But i'm learning a lot :)
It's a fun reflex game. Rental sale has it for 2 dollars at the moment, and as of right now I've spent 138 hours on it.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all.
Good morning.

64 hours, 5 minutes to go. -smiles-

How are you doing today?
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)

CarrionCrow: It's a fun reflex game. Rental sale has it for 2 dollars at the moment, and as of right now I've spent 138 hours on it.
CarrionCrow: Good morning.

64 hours, 5 minutes to go. -smiles-

How are you doing today?
I was actually starting to enjoy the holiday till I read the news, that always spoils things.
Just had to order a blood pressure monitor from Amazon so I can tell when my eyeballs are going to pop out, but otherwise I'm doing pretty well today.
How's yours so far?

Edit: Nice release at a nice price. I own too many fantasy tbs's though.

Edit2: Neither the new Underrail installer or patch will run for me. :/
Post edited December 23, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Humbug, humbug I say.

That should be a type of weed. In fact, it probably is. Which would explain a lot about my classmates' behaviour yesterday night.
Next thing I know. I'll be getting a shotgun and threatening kids to get off my non-existent lawn.

By the way have I told you guys about my latest weird whimsical craving?
I feel that I need a victorinox!
CarrionCrow: It's a fun reflex game. Rental sale has it for 2 dollars at the moment, and as of right now I've spent 138 hours on it.
Speaking of the rentals. I'm more disappointed than surprised to see no flash or daily deals this time either.
Post edited December 23, 2015 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: I was actually starting to enjoy the holiday till I read the news, that always spoils things.
Just had to order a blood pressure monitor from Amazon so I can tell when my eyeballs are going to pop out, but otherwise I'm doing pretty well today.
How's yours so far?

I know that feeling. Every time I look at CNN's front page and see some ridiculous, not even enough to qualify as a limp and ultimately worthless human interest piece, I ask why I bother at all.

That's a good purchase. If your eyeballs are going to try to leave the building without you, it's good to have as much warning as possible.

Trying to avoid getting in a really, really bad mood in general. Normal enough day otherwise.

Okay, that's crap. Think it's something conflicting, or is their update broken?
j0ekerr: Speaking of the rentals. I'm more disappointed than surprised to see no flash or daily deals this time either.
Wouldn't surprise me if they do away with it all together. The autumn sale was their test run and it was evidently good enough that sticking to one model per sale works.
It's got to be a massive bitch to switch things around repeatedly during the course of a sale, especially with their catalog.
EndreWhiteMane: I was actually starting to enjoy the holiday till I read the news, that always spoils things.
How's yours so far?

CarrionCrow: I know that feeling. Every time I look at CNN's front page and see some ridiculous, not even enough to qualify as a limp and ultimately worthless human interest piece, I ask why I bother at all.

That's a good purchase. If your eyeballs are going to try to leave the building without you, it's good to have as much warning as possible.

Trying to avoid getting in a really, really bad mood in general. Normal enough day otherwise.

Okay, that's crap. Think it's something conflicting, or is their update broken?
Found the Underrail thing, it was stuck running as a process, I killed it and all is well.
Hm...Chaos Reborn looks nice.

Looks quite interesting...put it on my maybe list :)

Hi Endre :)
How are you?
How's yours so far?

Oh dear, and now you've reminded me of this woman.
Perhaps you could tour the talk show circuit.

Glad to read that little problem aside you're doing good.
Wait, was that sarcasm?
ElTerprise: Hm...Chaos Reborn looks nice.

ElTerprise: Looks quite interesting...put it on my maybe list :)

ElTerprise: Hi Endre :)
How are you?
Hi ElT, doing OK here, glad you finally get your holiday. :-)
How's yours so far?

j0ekerr: Oh dear, and now you've reminded me of this woman.
Perhaps you could tour the talk show circuit.

Glad to read that little problem aside you're doing good.
Wait, was that sarcasm?
That was funny, never saw it before.
Glad you're surviving university, these things get a bit more trying as we get older. I think because we get more serious about it. :-)
Post edited December 23, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane