It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Lovely Planet. Courtesy of DD, who apparently hates my guts >:-p
Damn, you found out my secret. I do indeed hate your guts, especially as they keep making you feel nauseous. *kicks Agent's guts hard for picking on Agent* :-)
ddickinson: Damn, you found out my secret. I do indeed hate your guts, especially as they keep making you feel nauseous. *kicks Agent's guts hard for picking on Agent* :-)
Oof >__o
Seriously though, thanks for the code. The game lives up to its title :-) I've spent hours playing it.

Good evening, DD.
AgentBirdnest: Oof >__o
Seriously though, thanks for the code. The game lives up to its title :-) I've spent hours playing it.

Good evening, DD.
You are welcome. I was glad that I could find it a good home.

Good evening, Mr Agent!

Has your good day been continuing?

*big hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, Mr Agent!

Has your good day been continuing?

*big hug*
It has been, yes. Almost a perfect day. Just trying to decide which game to end my evenoon with now...

Feeling partner withdrawals pretty badly yet?

*big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: It has been, yes. Almost a perfect day. Just trying to decide which game to end my evenoon with now...

Feeling partner withdrawals pretty badly yet?

*big return hug*
That is great to hear. Are there any games catching your eye?

I am, the place is very quiet and lonely. :-(

But she will be back tomorrow, and I have been planning a nice surprise romantic candlelit dinner/evening for her when she gets back, so that has been keeping me busy. :-)

*bigger return hug*
ddickinson: That is great to hear. Are there any games catching your eye?

I am, the place is very quiet and lonely. :-(

But she will be back tomorrow, and I have been planning a nice surprise romantic candlelit dinner/evening for her when she gets back, so that has been keeping me busy. :-)

*bigger return hug*
I've been in a strategy mood these last few days... I think I'll give Ultimate General a break, and continue where I left off a few weeks ago in World in Conflict (courtesy of the loveliest Owl of all time.)

That sounds so lovely :-) (the dinner, not the loneliness.) Is there ever a point when you no longer surprise each other by surprising each other too often? :-p
AgentBirdnest: I've been in a strategy mood these last few days... I think I'll give Ultimate General a break, and continue where I left off a few weeks ago in World in Conflict (courtesy of the loveliest Owl of all time.)

That sounds so lovely :-) (the dinner, not the loneliness.) Is there ever a point when you no longer surprise each other by surprising each other too often? :-p
I have not played either of those games, but I do love a good strategy game. :-)

I don't think so. We have always been quite spontaneous and romantic. I don't think it is a big surprise anymore, but it is still a nice surprise. We always try to do different things for each other like nice meals and things. Sometimes it is not really a surprise, as we can know each other well enough to sometime know when the other is planning something, but that does not really take away from the gesture.
ddickinson: I don't think so. We have always been quite spontaneous and romantic. I don't think it is a big surprise anymore, but it is still a nice surprise. We always try to do different things for each other like nice meals and things. Sometimes it is not really a surprise, as we can know each other well enough to sometime know when the other is planning something, but that does not really take away from the gesture.
I guess I'm not surprised that the surprises are not a big surprise :-) But like you said, I'd imagine the thought, gesture, and hard work that goes into it wouldn't get old.

Will you be seeing any family members over the holidays?
AgentBirdnest: I guess I'm not surprised that the surprises are not a big surprise :-) But like you said, I'd imagine the thought, gesture, and hard work that goes into it wouldn't get old.

Will you be seeing any family members over the holidays?
Plus it is just fun to do something nice now and then. I also have a nice little gift for her as well, which I am sure will put a smile on her face.

I will, I will be going to see my parents and then my brothers and their families at different points over Christmas. Christmas day I will just spend having a lovely festive and cosy time with my partner, but on the days before and after I will be seeing my family if I am up to it.
ddickinson: I will, I will be going to see my parents and then my brothers and their families at different points over Christmas. Christmas day I will just spend having a lovely festive and cosy time with my partner, but on the days before and after I will be seeing my family if I am up to it.
That sounds nice. I hope you'll feel well enough for it. It's (almost) always nice to see family. As long as they aren't too rude, like my sister :-p (I do not look forward to hearing any of her "political" comments like I did at Thanksgiving.)
AgentBirdnest: That sounds nice. I hope you'll feel well enough for it. It's (almost) always nice to see family. As long as they aren't too rude, like my sister :-p (I do not look forward to hearing any of her "political" comments like I did at Thanksgiving.)
My direct family are quite lovely, so I am lucky in that regard. And my brothers kids are lovely as well, although they can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

I hope you will be able to have a lovely Christmas, despite a few differences with some of your family.

*big Santa hug*
ddickinson: My direct family are quite lovely, so I am lucky in that regard. And my brothers kids are lovely as well, although they can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

I hope you will be able to have a lovely Christmas, despite a few differences with some of your family.

*big Santa hug*
I'll be seeing two little handfuls too... on Christmas, the most exciting day of the year, while high on chocolate from their stockings :-p It should be interesting...

And thank you. *Big elvish hug*
AgentBirdnest: I'll be seeing two little handfuls too... on Christmas, the most exciting day of the year, while high on chocolate from their stockings :-p It should be interesting...

And thank you. *Big elvish hug*
So you will be in a chocolate coma for the duration of the season? :-)

Do you have turkey for Christmas, or something different? We tend to stick to the good old goose (although we do mix it up now and then, so sometimes goose, sometimes turkey, sometimes ham etc.), but I know that many people have turkey, due to it being popularised by US movies, and I guess it is popular for Christmas in the US as well judging by the movies and things.

*big snowman hug*
ddickinson: So you will be in a chocolate coma for the duration of the season? :-)

Do you have turkey for Christmas, or something different? We tend to stick to the good old goose (although we do mix it up now and then, so sometimes goose, sometimes turkey, sometimes ham etc.), but I know that many people have turkey, due to it being popularised by US movies, and I guess it is popular for Christmas in the US as well judging by the movies and things.

*big snowman hug*
Definitely. I've been saving a pack of Owl's Legendary Chocolate™ for months, waiting for Christmas to turn it into hot chocolate and drink it all. I will probably wake up around March 11 :-)

Turkey is a pretty popular choice for Christmas here, but since people have turkey for Thanksgiving just a month earlier, some people (like my family) go with a ham instead. Or a goose, though I don't know if that is as popular as the other two. If all else fails, a tree-shaped pile of bacon held together with frosting works just as well as a ham ;-)

*big silly almost-winter hug*
AgentBirdnest: Definitely. I've been saving a pack of Owl's Legendary Chocolate™ for months, waiting for Christmas to turn it into hot chocolate and drink it all. I will probably wake up around March 11 :-)

Turkey is a pretty popular choice for Christmas here, but since people have turkey for Thanksgiving just a month earlier, some people (like my family) go with a ham instead. Or a goose, though I don't know if that is as popular as the other two. If all else fails, a tree-shaped pile of bacon held together with frosting works just as well as a ham ;-)

*big silly almost-winter hug*
Just be careful, you don't want death by chocolate. :-)

I guess having a big turkey dinner for your Thanksgiving would maybe put people off having turkey again so soon. A bacon tree with frosting? You Americans sure eat silly things. :-)

*big silly hug*
(It is December, so we are in winer.)