It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: But just think of the view count you will get. :-)

Is that all? I thought you would have been much angrier and just burned everything they had down. :-)

Maybe a silly question, but is he serious in the video, or making a joke? (You never know with politicians.)
True. View counts are more important than living :-p
And yeah, that was all I burned down. I was much more calm back in those days (a year ago :-p)... if it happened today, I'd likely burn all of San Francisco to the ground. It's the only way to be sure :-)

I don't think he was joking. He never really excelled in speaking. I'm not sure exactly how one gets to be president with that defect õ__ô ... Here is a nifty page with his most famous quotes. A classic - "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
Post edited December 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: True. View counts are more important than living :-p
And yeah, that was all I burned down. I was much more calm back in those days (a year ago :-p)... if it happened today, I'd likely burn all of San Francisco to the ground. It's the only way to be sure :-)

I don't think he was joking. He never really excelled in speaking. I'm not sure exactly how one gets to be president with that defect õ__ô ... Here is a nifty page with his most famous quotes. A classic - "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
But with others to support you you might find you love the game and won't be so scared? Plus you could always burn the game down after you are done. :-)

I guess he would not be the first politician to not be a good public speaker.
Hello guys how are you doing?
ddickinson: But with others to support you you might find you love the game and won't be so scared? Plus you could always burn the game down after you are done. :-)

I guess he would not be the first politician to not be a good public speaker.
That's a good point. But would people really be supporting me? Or just waiting to see me do something stupid? :-p .... bah... either way, people pay attention to me! Woo \o/

And he was certainly not the last one either ;-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys how are you doing?
Good day.

AgentBirdnest: That's a good point. But would people really be supporting me? Or just waiting to see me do something stupid? :-p .... bah... either way, people pay attention to me! Woo \o/

But many have not played it either, so you would all be a little scared. :-)
(I wonder if ELT got around to playing it?)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by ddickinson
Hello, and fantastic.
AgentBirdnest: Hello, and fantastic.
Hey, very glad to hear, I'm great too,just came back from extra school and ate my lunch.
ddickinson: Good day.

AgentBirdnest: That's a good point. But would people really be supporting me? Or just waiting to see me do something stupid? :-p .... bah... either way, people pay attention to me! Woo \o/

ddickinson: But many have not played it either, so you would all be a little scared. :-)
Hello, and thank you. Are you doing fine?
Post edited December 19, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
ddickinson: But many have not played it either, so you would all be a little scared. :-)
A group of people all scared together? ô__ô *imagines a massive panic, like the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds"* ,'',',:-|
Dunno about ElT.
I'm too much of a wuss to even play Fran Bow. I started the demo last night. I'm about 32 minutes in, and I already need someone to hold me :-p
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello, and thank you. Are you doing fine?
As good as can be expected. Do you have anything nice planned for your weekend?

AgentBirdnest: A group of people all scared together? ô__ô *imagines a massive panic, like the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds"* ,'',',:-|
Dunno about ElT.
I'm too much of a wuss to even play Fran Bow. I started the demo last night. I'm about 32 minutes in, and I already need someone to hold me :-p
Exactly, and those of us who know what is coming get to be entertained by all the scaredy cats. :-)

I have that on my to play list, it looks quite interesting. For some reason it reminds me of the asylum from one of the Oz books (or the Return to Oz movie), not sure why.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello, and thank you. Are you doing fine?
ddickinson: As good as can be expected. Do you have anything nice planned for your weekend?

AgentBirdnest: A group of people all scared together? ô__ô *imagines a massive panic, like the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds"* ,'',',:-|
Dunno about ElT.
ddickinson: Exactly, and those of us who know what is coming get to be entertained by all the scaredy cats. :-)

I have that on my to play list, it looks quite interesting. For some reason it reminds me of the asylum from one of the Oz books (or the Return to Oz movie), not sure why.
Nice, glad to hear. No, not really. How about you?
ddickinson: I have that on my to play list, it looks quite interesting. For some reason it reminds me of the asylum from one of the Oz books (or the Return to Oz movie), not sure why.
Oh yeah, it does remind me of that a bit! I watched that movie with a friend, a few months after having ECT. He had to give me a hug at the beginning, when Dorothy is about to be shocked :-p A bit insensitive of him to show me that so soon, but no matter. It was fun :-) .... (edit: errrrr... the movie was fun, not ECT.)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice, glad to hear. No, not really. How about you?
The same, nothing really planned.

AgentBirdnest: Oh yeah, it does remind me of that a bit! I watched that movie with a friend, a few months after having ECT. He had to give me a hug at the beginning, when Dorothy is about to be shocked :-p (A bit insensitive of him to show me that so soon, but no matter. It was fun :-) .... edit: errrrr... the movie was fun, not ECT.)
I prefer that movie over the earlier film (although most are the other way around and love the first one). It was more true to the books and had a lot of characters from the books. Maybe your friend did not remember that scene in the movie, or it just slipped his mind?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice, glad to hear. No, not really. How about you?
ddickinson: The same, nothing really planned.

AgentBirdnest: Oh yeah, it does remind me of that a bit! I watched that movie with a friend, a few months after having ECT. He had to give me a hug at the beginning, when Dorothy is about to be shocked :-p (A bit insensitive of him to show me that so soon, but no matter. It was fun :-) .... edit: errrrr... the movie was fun, not ECT.)
ddickinson: I prefer that movie over the earlier film (although most are the other way around and love the first one). It was more true to the books and had a lot of characters from the books. Maybe your friend did not remember that scene in the movie, or it just slipped his mind?
Okay.
ddickinson: I prefer that movie over the earlier film (although most are the other way around and love the first one). It was more true to the books and had a lot of characters from the books. Maybe your friend did not remember that scene in the movie, or it just slipped his mind?
I enjoyed both movies. Musicals are fun sometimes, and so are non-musicals. Tough to compare for me. They are too different.
And you are right, he had forgotten about that scene. Actually, he has schizophrenia, so the first scenes were a bit weird for him too.
AgentBirdnest: I enjoyed both movies. Musicals are fun sometimes, and so are non-musicals. Tough to compare for me. They are too different.
And you are right, he had forgotten about that scene. Actually, he has schizophrenia, so the first scenes were a bit weird for him too.
I think the Return to Oz film was actually filled in the UK rather than the US for some reason, probably tax related. My brothers used to feel a little uncomfortable for a while after I was attacked if they chose a movie film for us to watch that had a stabbing in it. But I never really blamed them for forgetting or not knowing it was in there, at first it was a bit hard, but after a while it gets easier. It also helped that I did not really watch many movies with them. :-)