It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: You mean our usual strategy of making Agent happy and blaming ElT for everything? Sounds good :P
Of course, everyone wins. You get your next book in the series from a scared author, Agent gets to burn something, and ELT gets to take the blame, which he just loves. :-)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ddickinson
I will be off for the evening. As always, it has been lovely chatting with you all and I hope you all have a really lovely evening.

*big hugs and some very silly waves*
ddickinson: Do I remember reading correctly before that you did some work on the Royal Opera House?
Yes, I spent a while there working on The Marriage of Figaro and some other things. It was an amazing place to work. The building seemed to be filled with so much history it almost trembled.

ddickinson: I will be off for the evening. As always, it has been lovely chatting with you all and I hope you all have a really lovely evening.

*big hugs and some very silly waves*
Have a peaceful evening, DD. See you soon. :-)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Stilton
EndreWhiteMane: *peeks around corner*
Is it safe?
-hides the roll of duct tape, the container of bubbling Cheez Whiz and the set of tongs-

Of course it is. =)
Empress_Owl: Haha :D ho yeah... I saw what you did, mr Grinch !! ;-)
You're so evil...
I guess our Crow is pretty busy trying to seduce all these birds in Santa hats, now... :)
If by "seduce", you mean "violently murder", then I certainly wouldn't mind a mod for it.

Additional - Thinking of doing a Skype thing for the one year anniversary. No clue how many people if any would be interested in participating, though. Or if it'll work at all, now that I think of it.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Additional - Thinking of doing a Skype thing for the one year anniversary. No clue how many people if any would be interested in participating, though. Or if it'll work at all, now that I think of it.
Like a mass hangout of everyone here at once? That could be nice. Or horrifying. Or some admixture of the two.
IAmSinistar: Like a mass hangout of everyone here at once? That could be nice. Or horrifying. Or some admixture of the two.
That's what I was thinking. Cameras and voice completely optional, of course. No pressure on that end of things.

Thinking it'd be fun, if chaotic. Kinda like here.
CarrionCrow: That's what I was thinking. Cameras and voice completely optional, of course. No pressure on that end of things.

Thinking it'd be fun, if chaotic. Kinda like here.
I'd be up for it, schedule permitting. Just have to make sure I don't cross-post from my Chatroulette session. ;)
IAmSinistar: I'd be up for it, schedule permitting. Just have to make sure I don't cross-post from my Chatroulette session. ;)
-laughs- Pretty sure the thread isn't ready for Chatroulette. Baby steps here.

Sounds good. The overall thought is that I talk with people here every single day, and have done so for an entire year.
Given that, why be nervous about people seeing what I look and sound like while we talk rather than just through text.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Pretty sure the thread isn't ready for Chatroulette. Baby steps here.
Smart. You don't want to see what I put a Santa hat on this year. ;)

CarrionCrow: Sounds good. The overall thought is that I talk with people here every single day, and have done so for an entire year.
Given that, why be nervous about people seeing what I look and sound like while we talk rather than just through text.
I think it's a pretty neat experiment as well to finally see and hear each other. Invariably we have pictured everyone a certain way, and it's almost universally wrong in every case.
IAmSinistar: Smart. You don't want to see what I put a Santa hat on this year. ;)

I think it's a pretty neat experiment as well to finally see and hear each other. Invariably we have pictured everyone a certain way, and it's almost universally wrong in every case.
Yeah...pretty sure I'd rather see you accosting people while wearing a massive oversized Sinistar mask instead.

Very true. That always ends up happening when you're around the same people for any prolonged period of time online, I think. Got to see some pictures of thread people a little while back, and really enjoyed getting to do that.
CarrionCrow: Yeah...pretty sure I'd rather see you accosting people while wearing a massive oversized Sinistar mask instead.
Actually, you're far more likely to find me doing that then the aforementioned bit of dress-up. I have a concept designed for Sinistar full-body armour, and if I were still young I probably would have built it and worn it to a con by now.

CarrionCrow: Very true. That always ends up happening when you're around the same people for any prolonged period of time online, I think. Got to see some pictures of thread people a little while back, and really enjoyed getting to do that.
I see photos of a few folks here, and it is fun. Would be interesting to have a whole group going at once. Will also find out who is good at real-time conversation, as opposed to thread posts where you can take your time and edit what you say.
CarrionCrow: Yeah...pretty sure I'd rather see you accosting people while wearing a massive oversized Sinistar mask instead.
IAmSinistar: Actually, you're far more likely to find me doing that then the aforementioned bit of dress-up. I have a concept designed for Sinistar full-body armour, and if I were still young I probably would have built it and worn it to a con by now.

CarrionCrow: Very true. That always ends up happening when you're around the same people for any prolonged period of time online, I think. Got to see some pictures of thread people a little while back, and really enjoyed getting to do that.
IAmSinistar: I see photos of a few folks here, and it is fun. Would be interesting to have a whole group going at once. Will also find out who is good at real-time conversation, as opposed to thread posts where you can take your time and edit what you say.
Shit, I'd say to go for it if age is your only dissuading factor. That would just make your eventual unmasking way more fun, playing off people's expectations.

No guarantees on participation or longevity, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Course, you mentioning the inability to edit is funny, since I edit damn near every single post I make.
CarrionCrow: Additional - Thinking of doing a Skype thing for the one year anniversary. No clue how many people if any would be interested in participating, though. Or if it'll work at all, now that I think of it.
Sounds like fun. I think I should be able to still remember my password... *ponder* Haven't used it for almost two years :D
Hello guys how are you?
moonshineshadow: Sounds like fun. I think I should be able to still remember my password... *ponder* Haven't used it for almost two years :D
-laughs- You sound like me. Ended up making a new account since I could remember nothing of the last one I made, or even when I first made it.