It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Thank you for the link Leo, but I'm missing something... Nothing of a Jedi nature detectable to my inebriated eye...

Hello, by the way. :-) How are you? Any snow in Brazil? (doubtful)
I assume the link didn't work. Here it is a direct link to the image.

And the only way to feel cold where I live at this time of the year is to stick my head in the refrigerator. :-P
EndreWhiteMane: His link is right but the forum's retarded.
http://meule-de-foin.fr/gog/padawan_owl.png
Hiya DD! *big hug*
Still feel the same as yesterday but having fun here anyway.
Thanks, Endre! I forgot that pointing to a specific post almost never work as intended. :-|
Post edited December 16, 2015 by LeoLR
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya DD! *big hug*
Still feel the same as yesterday but having fun here anyway.
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling any better. Let's hope that will change soon.

*big comforting get well soon hug*
Stilton: Owl as a Jedi? Where, where?
LeoLR: Here. The Jedi Owl.

Edit: A direct link seems better.
Is that Obi Want A Drink Quickly?

Scary and other-worldly (a glass of wine might help to cheer her up a bit). :-)

Thank you for the direct link. :-) And our resident Grinch. :-)

ddickinson: Hello, again, lovely people of Fred the thread!

I see we have another new release. Will anyone be picking it up?
Hideedee. :-)

It looks kind of interesting, but I'm not sure I'll get it. Semi tempted is about as far as I'll go.

How was your rest?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: Hideedee. :-)

It looks kind of interesting, but I'm not sure I'll get it. Semi tempted is about as far as I'll go.

How was your rest?
Hello, Mr viking!

At least it comes with a nice launch discount, but that is probably due to it being an older game.

Not very helpful, sadly. Today seems to be a bad day health wise and it is just getting worse as the day goes on. But nothing to complain about, I have good days and bad.

How is your day so far?
ddickinson: Hello, again, lovely people of Fred the thread!

I see we have another new release. Will anyone be picking it up?
Hello!
Have lots of healing tea to feel better!
Hmm... You probably have had, being English and it being just after the tea time... :)
Stilton: Hideedee. :-)

How was your rest?
ddickinson: Hello, Mr viking!

At least it comes with a nice launch discount, but that is probably due to it being an older game.

Not very helpful, sadly. Today seems to be a bad day health wise and it is just getting worse as the day goes on. But nothing to complain about, I have good days and bad.

How is your day so far?
The discount is good, and Metacritic's reviews are decent overall.

Sorry its one of those days again. Hopefully you'll get some good sleep later.

The booze delivery came earlier and I've been at the port. I'm surprised I can styl tipe strate...
superstande: Hehe :)
A Grinch cushion sounds terrifying, I'd have nightmares... or perhaps just interesting cartoony christmas dreams :P
Stilton: Or maybe it would bite your bum! Its that look in its eye, I don't trust it...

Any snow there? I'll be disappointed if there isn't. Finland. Christmas. No snow... Its not right...
We had a bit, then it melted away... But in the North there's plenty of snow... somewhere in the Lapland ;)
Maybe later also in the Southern Finland.

Yeah I might not be comfortable sitting on a Grinch pillow ;) especially the one Endre just posted... But it might be a nice companion on the sofa... Would probably be good for scaring unwanted guests and neighbours!
Ha. Just found a guide edited by our beloved government, on the 14th december 2015 (aka. 2 days ago), to help me (well, my industrial customers) doing a everlasting inventory work... that we have to give back before the 31st december 2015. How nice. I've still got plenty of time, no problem. That's not like I'm on holidays (like 99% of people ?) in late december... >___< [/rant]

(Ho... plenty of links of me as a Jedi :D haha. I feel famous B-|)
superstande: Hello!
Have lots of healing tea to feel better!
Hmm... You probably have had, being English and it being just after the tea time... :)
Hello!

I do have lots of lovely tea, what English person would not have some tea at hand. Well, maybe those weird ones, and we are thinking of deporting them to the Isle of Elba. :-)

How are you today?

Stilton: The discount is good, and Metacritic's reviews are decent overall.

Sorry its one of those days again. Hopefully you'll get some good sleep later.

The booze delivery came earlier and I've been at the port. I'm surprised I can styl tipe strate...
I tend to overlook Nordic these days after they decided to use the regional pricing feature to charge the UK almost 40% more on a game, which is just ridiculous given that our tax is only 20%. What made it worse was that Germany has 19% VAT, just 1% less, and yet the price is quite different. But that is just me, I am picky with who I will give my money to, so unless it is a game my brothers want to play or my partner I tend to skip Nordic stuff for now. Silly reason I know, but what can I say, I like being silly. :-)

Thank you. I am sure it will ease off at sometime, at the moment the pain is quite bad, which tends to limit me being able to sleep, but nothing new there.

Okay, I am not sure you are not really a Viking. First the no meat, and now you are drinking port? Where is the raw boar meat and the ale? :-)

Empress_Owl: Ha. Just found a guide edited by our beloved government, on the 14th december 2015 (aka. 2 days ago), to help me (well, my industrial customers) doing a everlasting inventory work... that we have to give back before the 31st december 2015. How nice. I've still got plenty of time, no problem. That's not like I'm on holidays (like 99% of people ?) in late december... >___< [/rant]

*big comforting hug*

I kind of dislike Star Wars (I just think it is overrated and not that good), but definitely not our Jedi Owl, who the hell could hate our lovely Owl. :-)

*more hugs*
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Hm... too bad SyFy is not included in my TV subscription ... :)
EndreWhiteMane: Might want to take a look, mine is on TNT rather than SyFy for some reason.
I got it through here, but it requires a vudu account : http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/729435/The-Expanse-Dulcinea .
Empress_Owl: Ha. Just found a guide edited by our beloved government, on the 14th december 2015 (aka. 2 days ago), to help me (well, my industrial customers) doing a everlasting inventory work... that we have to give back before the 31st december 2015. How nice. I've still got plenty of time, no problem. That's not like I'm on holidays (like 99% of people ?) in late december... >___< [/rant]

**Extra-big comfort hug for the lovely Owl with a high Midi-chlorian count**

Bon courage, Owlbi-Wan. Sorry about the news ,','',>:-\
ddickinson: *big comforting hug*

I kind of dislike Star Wars (I just think it is overrated and not that good), but definitely not our Jedi Owl, who the hell could hate our lovely Owl. :-)

*more hugs*
>:-O BLASPHEMY !!!!
hihi ^^
I'm kidding. Thanks a lot for the comforting hug and the lovely compliments :">
How are you feeling ?... any better ?...
**Bigger intergalactic hugs**
AgentBirdnest: **Extra-big comfort hug for the lovely Owl with a high Midi-chlorian count**

Bon courage, Owlbi-Wan. Sorry about the news ,','',>:-\
Thank you, Agent Binks ;-p
It'll be ok... who needs to sleep, ayway ? :)
**Big silly Hutt hugs**
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: >:-O BLASPHEMY !!!!
hihi ^^
I'm kidding. Thanks a lot for the comforting hug and the lovely compliments :">
How are you feeling ?... any better ?...
**Bigger intergalactic hugs**
I will gladly be a blasphemer if it means I don't have to sit through any new Star Wars stuff. :-p

Are you a fan of the series? Are you looking forward to the new movie?

I am not doing so good, today is shaping up to be a very bad day for me health wise. But nothing to worry about, I get good and bad days so I am sure it is just one of the bad days.

*more big comforting hugs with extra festive snails*
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Hello!

I do have lots of lovely tea, what English person would not have some tea at hand. Well, maybe those weird ones, and we are thinking of deporting them to the Isle of Elba. :-)

How are you today?
Right on :)
After proper deportation the savages shall be eternally chased by the feared... mouflon...?
...Had to google Isle of Elba... says in wikipedia they have lots of those :)
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouflon#/media/File:Ovis_orientalis_LC0267.jpg]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouflon#/media/File:Ovis_orientalis_LC0267.jpg[/url]
superstande: Right on :)
After proper deportation the savages shall be eternally chased by the feared... mouflon...?
...Had to google Isle of Elba... says in wikipedia they have lots of those :)
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouflon#/media/File:Ovis_orientalis_LC0267.jpg]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouflon#/media/File:Ovis_orientalis_LC0267.jpg[/url]
The Isle of Elba was one of the places that Napoleon was exiled to during his life. And I think that gave birth to the expression of "giving someone the elbow", but I am not too sure if that is true or not.