It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, mighty Mr Viking!

I was only joking about the vegetarian stuff. I am glad to hear that your stomach is treating you better now without the meat. Is this just a temporary thing, or will you have to make this a new lifestyle choice?

I am good for the most part. I got some good test results back, not quite as good as they could be, but they are getting there. My shopping is kind of all done. I have not been able to enjoy the christmas shopping this year, I normally love going shopping with my partner to get all the presents, but this year I have had to rely on other people or the internet.

How goes your christmas raiding?
For now I'm happy to leave meat alone, although I may well indulge now and then. I'l eat fish because its healthy, but meat out feels like a huge improvement over what was.

I'm glad your results are heading in the right direction - and online shopping has its merits. Avoiding the crush is a big bonus at Christmas.

The raiding is almost done! By Saturday it should all be in hand and the preparations can begin in earnest. We've got a large potted Christmas tree we keep in the garden year round and it'll come in a few days before Christmas to be decorated and fill the lounge with its lovely scent. Its an old friend now - we've used it for the past four or five years - and its always nice to bring it back inside to spend Christmas with us.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah... a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend for anyone who has information that leads to his apprehension :-p ... (not really...)

Good idea for the statue! (Looks like someone already made some blueprints! :-D)
Well in that case I am not telling. :-)

But be careful, with 98% of the population gone Canada is now free to invade the US like the US tried to do to Canada in the War of 1812. Maybe they will overthrow you and make Bieber the new President of the United States? :-)
Empress_Owl: Ho great, you're not late then !! :D
Will you come and have some nice hot wine with us ? :) there are warm waffles, pancakes, or "choucroute" sandwiches too ! **drool**
I like brandy... cognac is my favourite :) cheers !!
Thanks for your crossed fingers ^^ let it snow, let it snow, let it snow \o/... !!!
Yes... so many things to do. I'd rather no think about it yet... ,',',',,'):-|
**Enormous Happy Viking Owl Hug back**
Yay !!! \o/ **putting on my coat and run** :)
I'm always on time with Christmas - I sometimes dream that I've missed something and it feels terrible. :\
Yum, I'll be there!!
Cognac is wonderful and warming and one of my favourites. :-)
And....the booze has landed! Did I really order that much? Oh well, I'll just have to drink it now. ;-P If you can see straight after Saturday, you are welcome to come and help.:-)

AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Stilton: For now I'm happy to leave meat alone, although I may well indulge now and then. I'l eat fish because its healthy, but meat out feels like a huge improvement over what was.

I'm glad your results are heading in the right direction - and online shopping has its merits. Avoiding the crush is a big bonus at Christmas.

The raiding is almost done! By Saturday it should all be in hand and the preparations can begin in earnest. We've got a large potted Christmas tree we keep in the garden year round and it'll come in a few days before Christmas to be decorated and fill the lounge with its lovely scent. Its an old friend now - we've used it for the past four or five years - and its always nice to bring it back inside to spend Christmas with us.
Do you think it is meat in general, or just one type of meat, such as red meat?

Thank you. I know online shopping is nice, but I normally love soaking up all the festive atmosphere while shopping in the real world, plus it feels more personal to pick gifts yourself. I guess if I lived somewhere very crowded then I would not feel the same, I would hate doing christmas shopping in person in a place like London, far too many people for me.

Real trees do have a lovely smell to them. Will you be having a fairy or a star on top of the tree?

-----

That is me done for a while. I need to get some rest as there are a few health things at the moment really getting to me more than usual. If I don't see you all again later, take care and have a lovely day!

*hugs and silly waves*
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ddickinson
Stilton: I'm always on time with Christmas - I sometimes dream that I've missed something and it feels terrible. :\
Yum, I'll be there!!
Cognac is wonderful and warming and one of my favourites. :-)
And....the booze has landed! Did I really order that much? Oh well, I'll just have to drink it now. ;-P If you can see straight after Saturday, you are welcome to come and help.:-)

AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Aaw... what horrible nightmares :) I'm sure you won't forget anything...
Haha, don't tell us twice :D **Oogle map : Stilton's HQ**... ^^
Evening all. Watch The Expanse :D
ddickinson: That is me done for a while. I need to get some rest as there are a few health things at the moment really getting to me more than usual. If I don't see you all again later, take care and have a lovely day!

*hugs and silly waves*
Take care of you, DD... I hope you'll feel better after taking some rest.
Have a nice day anyway...
**Big warm hugs**
ddickinson: But be careful, with 98% of the population gone Canada is now free to invade the US like the US tried to do to Canada in the War of 1812. Maybe they will overthrow you and make Bieber the new President of the United States? :-)
Noooooo... Not him! They should make James Cameron the new president! I'd be totally cool with that :-)

See you later, DD. Hope you feel better. Take care of yourself. *Big hug*
Niggles: Evening all. Watch The Expanse :D
Good... evening ! Niggles ! :)
How are you doing ?
Stilton: For now I'm happy to leave meat alone, although I may well indulge now and then. I'l eat fish because its healthy, but meat out feels like a huge improvement over what was.

ddickinson: Do you think it is meat in general, or just one type of meat, such as red meat?

Thank you. I know online shopping is nice, but I normally love soaking up all the festive atmosphere while shopping in the real world, plus it feels more personal to pick gifts yourself. I guess if I lived somewhere very crowded then I would not feel the same, I would hate doing christmas shopping in person in a place like London, far too many people for me.

Real trees do have a lovely smell to them. Will you be having a fairy or a star on top of the tree?

-----

That is me done for a while. I need to get some rest as there are a few health things at the moment really getting to me more than usual. If I don't see you all again later, take care and have a lovely day!

*hugs and silly waves*
I think its meat in general. I find fish a lot lighter (I've no idea why its not referred to as meat) and I don't eat it that often.

London shopping is horrible, plain and simple.

We'll be opting for a non-religious star, I think. :-)

Have a good rest!
Empress_Owl: Good... evening ! Niggles ! :)
How are you doing ?
*forms bumps all over me and rolls on Owl's back,massaging it*
Empress_Owl: Good... evening ! Niggles ! :)
How are you doing ?
Im doing ok Empress Owl hows things your end? :D
Empress_Owl: Hey hello little santa muffin helper **big hug**
So you can relax a bit, now you have got your cushion ? :)
Hello Mademoiselle Jedi Knight :P

Sorry for a late reply... you know the part of a work slave ;)
Yes, it is really relaxing. It's important to have a good positioning for legs and feet for the proper relaxation and anti-stress habitation ^___^
Hope your holidaying are going fine!!

Stilton: A Buddhist gaming cushion - no better way of connecting with a game's karma (and better than using cheats, too).;-)

Enjoy work (if that's possible).
Haha, sounds interesting! :) ... It's double karma trouble or double the fun ;)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by superstande
Conversational Free for all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Little St. Nick
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free for all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Little St. Nick
"The Beach Boys are great American music." - Jackie Chan (Rush Hour) :)